Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 102. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I didn't find any information about soft cap from the whitepaper, website or from ANN, am i just blind or do you have a soft cap?
Yes, I also would like to inquire about whether not there is a soft cap? If so, is there also a hard cap, and what is the projected goal?

Agree. I could not find anything about this either. Maybe undecided yet as it is still early.

Maybe they will keep the project on no matter what the result of the crowdsale will. They will run the project even though they got only small amount of investment....cmiiw!

I imagine that the traction this Project has recieved lately that is that min cap most likely wont be an issue.

Andreas BTCBusinessconsult said on Telegram that  soft cap are 4.5 million. Not sure if this is true but it seems he is very close to the Paypie team.

Thanks, i need to move to telegram, maybe in there i'll get a confirmation to this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It seems like success is largely dependent on user adoption of the accounting software. Can you pls. comment on your growth in that area to date and your plan going forward?

Of your 16,000+ current users, can you share any data on how they break out by industry? I would expect that manufacturers and retailers would need your services in very different ways, so it would be interesting to see who's currently using your software.

Credit risk assessment become very important service in this century. People needs loans to cover their business and it is for sure will need a good management. Paypie offers such assessment with new technology and it for sure will need time before paypie able to gain trust from people outthere.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
There is a lot of interest in the project in the forum. I hope this interest continues in the ico period . Do you intend to cooperate with any firm about consulting? like the big four companies in deloitte

The interest came massively thanks to the inclusion of Anthony, co-founder of ethereum, and the subsequent videos and social media that came over this; they probably will be getting request from different companies from different sectors, banking, consulting, insurance, etc.
'

They'd be foolish not to partner up. their brand recognition would help paypie enormously.

They also have an reserve amount of tokens, that will be used to develop partnerships for the ecosystem. But I am sure that, as soon as their platform is working, companies can't wait to partner up with PayPie.
Activity: 588
There is a lot of interest in the project in the forum. I hope this interest continues in the ico period . Do you intend to cooperate with any firm about consulting? like the big four companies in deloitte

The interest came massively thanks to the inclusion of Anthony, co-founder of ethereum, and the subsequent videos and social media that came over this; they probably will be getting request from different companies from different sectors, banking, consulting, insurance, etc.
'

They'd be foolish not to partner up. their brand recognition would help paypie enormously.
Merit: 101
I didn't find any information about soft cap from the whitepaper, website or from ANN, am i just blind or do you have a soft cap?
Yes, I also would like to inquire about whether not there is a soft cap? If so, is there also a hard cap, and what is the projected goal?

Agree. I could not find anything about this either. Maybe undecided yet as it is still early.

Maybe they will keep the project on no matter what the result of the crowdsale will. They will run the project even though they got only small amount of investment....cmiiw!

I imagine that the traction this Project has recieved lately that is that min cap most likely wont be an issue.

Andreas BTCBusinessconsult said on Telegram that  soft cap are 4.5 million. Not sure if this is true but it seems he is very close to the Paypie team.
Activity: 364

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
What are the chances that a hack like Equifax won't happen in case of Paypie. It could not be easy like equifax but, I think no one is immune to it.
What are the measure Paypie is taking to avoid this kind of situation?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

yes, i have take a part in some project, one of it is paypie.
and, you just try slickpie program to.
Activity: 490

Yes of course, its still too early.
You can join their telegram if you want a quick answer, or surscribe their newsletter to get information early.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 168
Paypie will allow thousands of companies to avoid paying expensive and time-consuming auditing that is also fallible, for example: Unlike the interview, the questionnaire does not allow the auditor to clarify certain issues, he or she understands the answers, asks for clarification or explanations of answers, or ensures that the respondent answers all the questions on the form. It may not be possible to re-contact the sponsor if all information necessary to support a conclusion has not been requested or provided, or if it becomes clear that the questions were unclear. Nor is it possible, in most cases, to request corroboration of the answers. In general, it is not possible to obtain information as thoroughly from a questionnaire as from an interview. In addition, respondents must have the necessary reading and writing skills.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Yes in case they don’t reach the soft cap paypie team will take some decisions like change the budget or refund investors. But personally i don’t think that paypie will have a problem to reach the soft cap, and I even think paypie will break it very fast my and raise a lot of money.

Softcap will not be a problem, the hardcap will like with nearly every ICO be. I am looking forward to see the ICO running, it has a great chance to sell out in an instant.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
With Paypie, millions of companies will have the opportunity to open their accounts in a transparent way to the various players with whom they can deal, which will give them multiple opportunities for the future. we can easily say that paypie could become an integrating actor for the perpetuity of worldwide companies.
very well said! I also think that PAYPIE will revolutionize the area of accounting system, the whole industry will be improved

Bank and lending institutions would appreciate PAYPIE's features and capabilities. This platform will be indespensable in the future.
With Paypie, millions of companies will have the opportunity to open their accounts in a transparent way to the various players with whom they can deal, which will give them multiple opportunities for the future. we can easily say that paypie could become an integrating actor for the perpetuity of worldwide companies.
very well said! I also think that PAYPIE will revolutionize the area of accounting system, the whole industry will be improved
In addition it is clear to limit this enormous amount of problems that still exist related to projects of bad people. Paypie really has an excellent initiative for a field in progress and this proves its value, it will be reference.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 182
Jump to: