Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 103. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
145 PAGES OMG, I heard that paypie is insane! good luck guys
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
What will happen if the project will raise less money than you expect?
This project isn't the case that doesn't collect a minimal cap. You are lucky if you buy tokens on ICO. The minimum cap isn't yet approved as far as I know.
Exactly, Paypie ICO could end within minutes from opening so I don't thing that there will be any need to set up minimum  Cool
Activity: 420
We make forecasts for how much they will raise the maximum cap. I think if it will be up to 50 million dollars in a few hours will be raised. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I hope they will announce this soon so there is time to put these in perspective prior to sale.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
maybe they will change their softcap or they must give back money to all investor
they haven't announced yet any ICO details such as softcap/hardcap
Thank you for your answer. I also believe paypie is a good one to invest. Anyone knows about softcap?
This project isn't the case that doesn't collect a minimal cap. You are lucky if you buy tokens on ICO. The minimum cap isn't yet approved as far as I know.
Activity: 32
maybe they will change their softcap or they must give back money to all investor
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes in case they don’t reach the soft cap paypie team will take some decisions like change the budget or refund investors. But personally i don’t think that paypie will have a problem to reach the soft cap, and I even think paypie will break it very fast my and raise a lot of money.
Activity: 32
I didn't find any information about soft cap from the whitepaper, website or from ANN, am i just blind or do you have a soft cap?
I think they will refund the money to investors.Although I am sure that situation would not arise as paypie is much awaited project
Thank you for your answer. I also believe paypie is a good one to invest
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I didn't find any information about soft cap from the whitepaper, website or from ANN, am i just blind or do you have a soft cap?
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Hi guys, i have a question that i hope one of you could clarify. Earlier in this thread there were mentions of using the PPP token be able to do factoring on the PayPie platform. I'm not too knowledgeable on how this would work. And if so, when will this be made available?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Depends. If they set out a soft cap and able to reach that point then it is considered successful.Some ICO don't set a particular caps which most of them doesn't really depend on what would be the outcome of the fund raising.There are ICO which if they haven't reach out the particular cap they would returns investors funds.
Merit: 500
I think they will refund the money to investors.Although I am sure that situation would not arise as paypie is much awaited project
Activity: 19
Looking forward for the ico, good project
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
This ICO is so hyped up, I bet it will be sold out within hours if not minutes.
And a majority of you guys may not even get in.

Edit:
Sorry, was meant to say... "And a majority of you guys may not even able to get in."

I've thought this too. There's A LOT of people excited about this one. It will be interesting to see how they do the pre-sale. If it's a free for all it could be a cluster.

I think this prediction is to optimistic for the current state that cryptocurrencies are in. I believe ICO will be successful but recently almost no project reached their hard cap.
But i still agree, that this might be one of the most successful ICOs in recent weeks.
Merit: 500
they have not announcd their presale date to date.They would announce it 3 days before presale which means there wont be any presale this week.

Edit:
Sorry, was meant to say... "And a majority of you guys may not even able to get in."

I've thought this too. There's A LOT of people excited about this one. It will be interesting to see how they do the pre-sale. If it's a free for all it could be a cluster.

An hyped ICO isnt always a success but this is really something unique.
This system will get a lot of funds from a lot of big and small investors. Cant wait to see the pre-sale go and ICO! Really hope I would be able to buy a little Smiley

Great work team!
You are right, this is really a unique project without competition with an excellent team. Who will have time to buy one will have a good profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Edit:

An hyped ICO isnt always a success but this is really something unique.
This system will get a lot of funds from a lot of big and small investors. Cant wait to see the pre-sale go and ICO! Really hope I would be able to buy a little Smiley

Great work team!
Jump to: