Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 121. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Hi. What happens to the unsold tokens? I read the whitepaper but didnt find the part. Thank you

Cheers
I think they will burn all unsold token. this is normal in ICO. but still waiting dev confirm this
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
everything is possible if the project will be successful in the long term maybe the banks will be use it...

Then the banks have to migrate their databases to the blockchain. Unfortunately the on-chain transaction bandwidth is too low for the number of daily transactions. You could skirt around the issue using off-chain transactions but that would kind of defeat the purpose.

Maybe that is where Ethereum Plasma comes in "to design a system whereby computation can occur off-blockchain but ultimately enforceable on-chain".

Banks might not utilize paypie for all service earlier on but they can immediately benefit from some of it's services esp when dealing with credit assessment.

That is even more plausible scenario for the beginning. But for starters everyone would be glad if this platform will be used in other smaller areas, during that phase some changes can be made and then later fully implemented in banks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
everything is possible if the project will be successful in the long term maybe the banks will be use it...

Then the banks have to migrate their databases to the blockchain. Unfortunately the on-chain transaction bandwidth is too low for the number of daily transactions. You could skirt around the issue using off-chain transactions but that would kind of defeat the purpose.

Maybe that is where Ethereum Plasma comes in "to design a system whereby computation can occur off-blockchain but ultimately enforceable on-chain".

Banks might not utilize paypie for all service earlier on but they can immediately benefit from some of it's services esp when dealing with credit assessment.
There are many companies that want platform like Paypie to do their accounting. I'm so hyped up for this ico
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Very interesting, will be watching closely
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hi. What happens to the unsold tokens? I read the whitepaper but didnt find the part. Thank you

Cheers

I want to know this as well but at this point I don't know if there will be unsold tokens lol. PayPie was already a top project, now with Di Iorio on board people are getting FOMOed
Activity: 280

Cheers
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
in case it will be used by banks and insurance companies this is going to be huge!!  Shocked

Sooner or later financial institutions such as banks and insurance companies will embrace PAYPIE's platform as its risk score is accurate and fraud proof.

I do not think banks and insurance companies will use this poject in their work

It already depends on how paypie will prove itself. It is possible that they will use it in a few years.

Banks are the ones this project is mostly aiming for, they do investments with the money their clients give them to store, so they will definitely need a scored risk management tool for their ledger, and an accounting platform.

Exactly. Banks earn most of their money of interest on loans. So any service that provides a transparent picture of a client's liquidity/liabities will be valued.

Yes, but poaching banks not that easy. I don't think that they would have some bank customers before they have some share in the market. But they will come in time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
in case it will be used by banks and insurance companies this is going to be huge!!  Shocked

Sooner or later financial institutions such as banks and insurance companies will embrace PAYPIE's platform as its risk score is accurate and fraud proof.

It already depends on how paypie will prove itself. It is possible that they will use it in a few years.

Banks are the ones this project is mostly aiming for, they do investments with the money their clients give them to store, so they will definitely need a scored risk management tool for their ledger, and an accounting platform.

Exactly. Banks earn most of their money of interest on loans. So any service that provides a transparent picture of a client's liquidity/liabities will be valued.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 350

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 696
Merit: 500
in case it will be used by banks and insurance companies this is going to be huge!!  Shocked

Yes its possible, we will see how much paypie impacts once their platforms are launched.
Cheesy ya. I want be the first one who try their platform. If they have api so I will have some idea to make another platform base on paypie
Activity: 375

Yes its possible, we will see how much paypie impacts once their platforms are launched.
when the platforms are launched,the price will be up to the moon! I believe!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
100 eth for all partipiciants? But this only 30k usd...
Or this is minimum requiments for participation in crowdsale?

no, this. individual person. One person can not transfer more than 100eth at a time. Protection against whales

Quite interesting, it will reduce market manipulation.
Yep, 100 ETH is the max cap for each person, and the minimum investment is 1 ETH.

Great, that they dont have huge limit for minimum investments  Roll Eyes
Than I can invest some ETH on Pre-sale  Roll Eyes

I like that 1 to 100 max range.  i think is appropriate. This will give good distribution.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
100 eth for all partipiciants? But this only 30k usd...
Or this is minimum requiments for participation in crowdsale?

no, this. individual person. One person can not transfer more than 100eth at a time. Protection against whales

Quite interesting, it will reduce market manipulation.
Yep, 100 ETH is the max cap for each person, and the minimum investment is 1 ETH.

Great, that they dont have huge limit for minimum investments  Roll Eyes
Than I can invest some ETH on Pre-sale  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 251

They might adopt it and that is enough for me to hold my coins for few years till this happens.
Right now we can help spreading the word around although they are doing fine job themselves.

Yest, that's true, they are doinng great job now! Wink But thew shoil do their best to have support from huge insuarance companies
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Its true that to have Anthony in the team is a real marketing argument. He wouldn't join Paypie if he doesn't enjoy the project and trust in it. Know we have another confirmation that professional trust in paypie. I think th value of paypie will skyrocket very fast !

It definitely looks like his presence is an asset to the project, bringing skills as well as fame.

Its more than that. He is a celebrity in crypto world and people watch him, his twitter or his statements and follow. So it will be a great thing to know to all the Ethereum supporters and look into the Paypie project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Anthony Di Iorio is the co-founder of ethereum that is why investors are going crazy about the news i read somewhere that he is also involve in some upcoming projects, paypie is now on top of the most watch upcoming ICO 

They were doing amazing about publicity and now about Anthony Di Iorio news, they took it to the next level. It will bring some more investors and more publicity.

I fall off the chair yesterday Smiley
Can you say how much it will change paypie itself?

Charles Hoskinson is also one of the founders of ETH and yet Cardano/Ada coin is hardly ever mentioned in this forum. A bit puzzling. Are people getting excited a bit too much? Maybe I am missing something?
Activity: 490

Jump to: