Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 119. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
is there any strategy or plan to keep token price stable after ICO? this is nice project i personally like to hold long term but many dump quickly after ICO and project loose attention.   
I think dev should keep complete platform first. When some company using paypie price will go up too. we dont need to do anything to keep price. let they dump so we can get cheap token

The value of the token relies entirely on companies buying the token for their own accounting platform, so it will be best if the token doesn't go out until the platform is ready, BUT, that won't happen until next year, so yeah, the token will definitely get dumped hard after going up, up until the platform is online, perhaps some news of good big companies confirmed the use of the platform will spike the price from time to time, but until there are clients using the platform, the token will remain undervalued.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
PayPie Token Crowdsale opens at 13:00 on Wednesday, 15 October 2017
The expected time point
ETH ups and downs do not know when to enter, in exchange for more with the PayPie token. Undecided
Activity: 490
Is the pre sale 15th oct or is the ico 15th oct and how much will be sold in the pre-ico.

Website does not state exactly only says :

Maximum Total Token Amount Dedicated for Crowdsale: 82,500,000 PPP

Tokensale 15th Oct.

Im also interested in this question.
82.5 mln tokens its for crowdale and pre-sale together? How much tokens for pre-sale?
If im not mistaken, crowdsale is the name for both token sale and presale. So maybe tokens for presale will be only some of that 82.5 mln tokens.
But you can join their telegram to get a quick answer sir.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Is the pre sale 15th oct or is the ico 15th oct and how much will be sold in the pre-ico.

Tokensale 15th Oct.

82.5 mln tokens its for crowdale and pre-sale together? How much tokens for pre-sale?

The Team is probably still working on the pre-sale conditions, so they will announce this with all the other infos.
Let's have some patience!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
is there any strategy or plan to keep token price stable after ICO? this is nice project i personally like to hold long term but many dump quickly after ICO and project loose attention.   

Most people who will dump their coins after ICO's end are bounty hunters. But, since the number of tokens which alocatated for bounties program aren't high, it shouldn't affect the price movement. The other side who will dump the coin is some short investor people. The number of people that include in this category is high and they can affect the price.
Activity: 260
snack of all trades
I think dev should keep complete platform first. When some company using paypie price will go up too. we dont need to do anything to keep price. let they dump so we can get cheap token
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Tokensale 15th Oct.

Activity: 490
We have 1692 and counting members in our Telegram group in less than 2 weeks  Smiley

That's really a great number so far. If the pre-sale also goes well everything will be fine with the ICO. Smiley By the way, maybe I missed it, but how many tokens will be sold in pre-sale?
They will notify us, subscribe on their website : https://www.paypie.com/
I hope it will continue to increase the number of the users. Take note 2 weeks only what if after 1 month for sure you will see the number of user maybe 5k now. Thats right I want to know also how many tokens sold in pre sale?. It is good amount that you collected? I hope the pre sale is sucessful.
Presale isnt started yet

i really hope that by joining of this ethereum founder to paypie, the ico and the project will gain a huge media awareness, thus resulting in having high tier investors on board pretty easily Smiley

i believe we will skyrocket in no time Smiley need to get some paypie Smiley
The hype is real and hopefully he bring a good impact in progress and development for paypie too, since he has been the head strategy now.

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
i really hope that by joining of this ethereum founder to paypie, the ico and the project will gain a huge media awareness, thus resulting in having high tier investors on board pretty easily Smiley

i believe we will skyrocket in no time Smiley need to get some paypie Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
We have 1692 and counting members in our Telegram group in less than 2 weeks  Smiley

That's really a great number so far. If the pre-sale also goes well everything will be fine with the ICO. Smiley By the way, maybe I missed it, but how many tokens will be sold in pre-sale?
They will notify us, subscribe on their website : https://www.paypie.com/
I hope it will continue to increase the number of the users. Take note 2 weeks only what if after 1 month for sure you will see the number of user maybe 5k now. Thats right I want to know also how many tokens sold in pre sale?. It is good amount that you collected? I hope the pre sale is sucessful.
Activity: 518
I can see that after Di Iorio announcement FOMO is real both here and on telegram. It's a shame that a name can change everything when imo the strong point here no more frauds and mistakes when doing credit scores
In the ICO world, everything depends on the team behind a project because just to have an idea doesn't make a project successful.
Yes, it's all about trust. person who with great experience and has succeeded - is credible. now PAYPIE has one way - to the moon
Exactly - the main reason for investing is vision (purpose of project) and team (trust that they will be able to develop promised things)
Activity: 420
one of many reactions, that Anthony joined this project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN-McwcdMNA
if PAYPIE tokens were on the exchanges, I would imagine how price would rise to this news!  Cheesy
Who is Anthony and why everyone celebrating his association with paypie?I knew this is a solid project
If I'm right. I think he is Anthony Di Iorio, one of the Ethereum founders Cheesy

are you sure? was he with ethereum or eth classic? if this is true , then paypie is going to be huge.

Not only its going to be huge, also it is very interesting to see its development come into fruition, disrupting traditional accounting processes in effect.
Decentralized credit risk assessment is going to set the bar for other companies to play catchup, being that most procedures used for standing account auditing for businesses are outdated, and face many latency issues. The blockchain really is revolutionary!  To decentralize everything, seems to be the moto these days.

I totally agree with you. At first, I didn't understand the full spectrum of the pay pie economy, but now after some research, I think this could one of the best investments of the year.
Now let's just hope the fud remains low so that the price of ETH doesn't crash again.
Definitely, I had to reread the white paper a couple of times to get a better grasp of their projects concept. I'd be lying if I said that I fully understand this project and all of its amenities. I will continue to watch this one closely though! I'm sure in due time, more information will be provided, and maybe a few more videos.
The project is very difficult for a simple investor, the more I read, the more I begin to understand the project. It would be a good idea to release a few videos.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
one of many reactions, that Anthony joined this project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN-McwcdMNA
if PAYPIE tokens were on the exchanges, I would imagine how price would rise to this news!  Cheesy
Who is Anthony and why everyone celebrating his association with paypie?I knew this is a solid project
If I'm right. I think he is Anthony Di Iorio, one of the Ethereum founders Cheesy

are you sure? was he with ethereum or eth classic? if this is true , then paypie is going to be huge.

Not only its going to be huge, also it is very interesting to see its development come into fruition, disrupting traditional accounting processes in effect.
Decentralized credit risk assessment is going to set the bar for other companies to play catchup, being that most procedures used for standing account auditing for businesses are outdated, and face many latency issues. The blockchain really is revolutionary!  To decentralize everything, seems to be the moto these days.

I totally agree with you. At first, I didn't understand the full spectrum of the pay pie economy, but now after some research, I think this could one of the best investments of the year.
Now let's just hope the fud remains low so that the price of ETH doesn't crash again.
Definitely, I had to reread the white paper a couple of times to get a better grasp of their projects concept. I'd be lying if I said that I fully understand this project and all of its amenities. I will continue to watch this one closely though! I'm sure in due time, more information will be provided, and maybe a few more videos.
The pre sale will sold out very very fast. So much hype around paypie, so much potential and people under the project. And the team is very solid, its very a great argument for investors, its a big argument of the potential of a project. And paypie has a lot of visibility and will disrupt an industry. One of the most valuable project of this year.

I also believe this project will go fast.
Pre-sale will be sold out the same day I think. Really cant wait to watch the pre-sale Smiley

another one PAYPIE review, on YouTube appear many videos about PAYPIE, project is gaining momentum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfptECiR_J8

Thanks for sharing this video!
Great share.

When was de lorio joined the team? nearly missed out on that news. realy looking forward to the ico!
He joined the swill yesterday or the day before yesterday, this caused an excitement in the topic. I think the pre-sale will end in a few hours.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Nick Chandi confirmed on Telegram that all unsold tokens will go to the reserve for partnerships. https://imgur.com/a/ECS1y
That was on 14th of September though.

Strange answer. They can give away the unsold tokes, but they won't be worth 0.011 ETH. The total amount of ETH raised will be divided over all tokens, so the value per token will simply decrease. Whether you give away 100 tokens worth 0.011 ETH or 1000 tokens worth 0.0011 ETH, it is still the same amount of ETH. Not sure how dilution is going to incentive anyone.

True, but these partnerships can help to propel Paypie even further, which would then drive the price up (ideally). Getting Paypie tokens into the right hands can make all the difference.

Now that you mention it. I do not remember it was specifically stated they were going to give the tokens away for free. Nick Chandi used the word "used". Maybe there is a possibility to trade unsold and reserved tokens for something else of value, monetary or not.
Activity: 364
The pre sale will sold out very very fast. So much hype around paypie, so much potential and people under the project. And the team is very solid, its very a great argument for investors, its a big argument of the potential of a project. And paypie has a lot of visibility and will disrupt an industry. One of the most valuable project of this year.

Pre-sale will be sold out the same day I think. Really cant wait to watch the pre-sale Smiley

another one PAYPIE review, on YouTube appear many videos about PAYPIE, project is gaining momentum

Great share.

When was de lorio joined the team? nearly missed out on that news. realy looking forward to the ico!
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Great share.

The addition of one of the founders of ethereum made this project to skyrocket, it was expected really, since it's a big name, way better than any celebrity they may have used, unless it was Putin XD or Elon Musk, those are even bigger names, anyway, now I would like to know what will give value to the token? even if it will be successful, and the token gets volume, why will its price increase? and how much?
The price will increase because many companies will want to use the platform PAYPIE. The price will depend on the raise for ICO, if the project raised the maximum cap, then we will not immediately see a strong growth on the exchange, but only on good news.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Jump to: