Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 117. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
The co-founder of the Ethereum platform, Anthony Di lorio, has officially joined the PayPie team!| Read more

The buzz is too high for Paypie because of this. I feel Anthony will be a great asset for Paypie and it will really help in the ICO as well as in the development of the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Here's a video of paypie's meetup in South Korea, if s.o. is interested. Almost 2 hours long....  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxryo8t3uCI

In the beginning i thought this will be an interesting presentation to watch and learn something new but since there is a guy translating every sentence to Korean, its kinda unwatchable.
But still nice to see team presenting their project around the world.

Haha yeah, i had the same. In that time you can just as well read the Whitepaper. Is there a video of the same presentation without any translator?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Is the final version of the whitepaper to be released Before the main ICO starts?

Yes, at least Yohan confirmed the other day in telegram that the whitepaper will be finalized until ICO start.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
The co-founder of the Ethereum platform, Anthony Di lorio, has officially joined the PayPie team!| Read more
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Is the final version of the whitepaper to be released Before the main ICO starts?
Activity: 588
Regarding Korea I heard that only korean based ICOs will be banned, so I can safely says that koreans can invest in PayPie...what do you think?

yeah, I heard the same thing too. I don't think we need to worry about people investing in this.
Activity: 392
I joined e-mail pre-sale alert system. Will we have the advantage to participate in the pre sale?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Regarding Korea I heard that only korean based ICOs will be banned, so I can safely says that koreans can invest in PayPie...what do you think?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Here's a video of paypie's meetup in South Korea, if s.o. is interested. Almost 2 hours long....  Smiley

In the beginning i thought this will be an interesting presentation to watch and learn something new but since there is a guy translating every sentence to Korean, its kinda unwatchable.
But still nice to see team presenting their project around the world.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
So pre sale will start on 15 - Oct . Do we need register whitelist or something like that?

Isn't the 15th of October the start of the main ICO? I think they haven't announced a starting date for the pre-sale or did I miss something?
Presale date not announced yet.Please join paypie Telegram and or sign up for newsletter to get notified of presale date and other important updates
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
is there any strategy or plan to keep token price stable after ICO? this is nice project i personally like to hold long term but many dump quickly after ICO and project loose attention.  

Actually bancor tried that kind of price stabilization. Market crashed it, so at the end you can't beat the market.

So, free market will adjust the price through demand.

This project seems to be worth keeping on to the tokens though. so why try to stabilize? let it rise as high as possible.

Might as well let it float and let the market decide the valuation, sooner or later it will be reflecting the true value as long as the Project delivers on its promises.

Why should they try to stabilize the price anyways? If someone want to hold the tokens, he will hold for sure, if someone sells, that's also ok. Even after a dump the coin will go up at one point again. As you said, as long as the devs deliver progress, everything is fine. Smiley

Exactly.

Making token stabilize at some point is about fear. If you have fears about your token, then you don't believe it's valuable.

Bancor put a buy wall on 0,10 eth to make it never go down from 0,10 eth only can raise.Now bancor is 0.0078 eth. The market crashed that wall.

So if you believe your token, don't be afraid of dumps, it will get its value eventually, but if you don't believe it, then don't invest. Don't look for some security measures.

How are they supposed to stabilize? If they set up walls, they have a risk they lose money if the wall breaks. Should not be something they worry about, they should be working on making the product better. Let the market do what the market does, if the project improves long term value will go up

The market value of the token Is not up to the team in charge of the project. As far as the market value of the token goes, if any one could control that beyond minimal fluctuations they'd be ruling the world. Not even The Rothschilds can't even Control the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 154
is there any strategy or plan to keep token price stable after ICO? this is nice project i personally like to hold long term but many dump quickly after ICO and project loose attention.  

Actually bancor tried that kind of price stabilization. Market crashed it, so at the end you can't beat the market.

So, free market will adjust the price through demand.

This project seems to be worth keeping on to the tokens though. so why try to stabilize? let it rise as high as possible.

Might as well let it float and let the market decide the valuation, sooner or later it will be reflecting the true value as long as the Project delivers on its promises.

Why should they try to stabilize the price anyways? If someone want to hold the tokens, he will hold for sure, if someone sells, that's also ok. Even after a dump the coin will go up at one point again. As you said, as long as the devs deliver progress, everything is fine. Smiley

Exactly.

Making token stabilize at some point is about fear. If you have fears about your token, then you don't believe it's valuable.

Bancor put a buy wall on 0,10 eth to make it never go down from 0,10 eth only can raise.Now bancor is 0.0078 eth. The market crashed that wall.

So if you believe your token, don't be afraid of dumps, it will get its value eventually, but if you don't believe it, then don't invest. Don't look for some security measures.

How are they supposed to stabilize? If they set up walls, they have a risk they lose money if the wall breaks. Should not be something they worry about, they should be working on making the product better. Let the market do what the market does, if the project improves long term value will go up
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Most people who will dump their coins after ICO's end are bounty hunters. But, since the number of tokens which alocatated for bounties program aren't high, it shouldn't affect the price movement. The other side who will dump the coin is some short investor people. The number of people that include in this category is high and they can affect the price.
That's just part of the ecosystem these days. I've been in quite some ICO's and the best thing is to just hold. If the tech is good the price will increase according to the initial ICO price.
Flippening is just part of the game, although I don't really like it.
The problem is people dont understand that crypto currencies are the next generation currencies. Especially bounty hunters just dump them like there is nothing more than Bitcoin or Ethereum. We have seen so many different coins take a stand and be successful in the future, hopefully Paypie will be one of those.

I understand that some of them wants a quick profit but we all know holding will give you true profit. Basically bounty hunters are giving a chance to somebody else to gain from their efforts and time invested in advertising before ICO if they dump their coins, so i dont get that.
Some of the project like Paypie are more complex and will need a little more time to bring true profit.

Let them dump, someone else will be happy with more coins then Wink
we are not care about pump and dump. we should look project and durability and reputation in market. when ICO close then some bounty token holder will sale that time will be little bit pump and dump and later will be grow up this project when completely launch. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
if any big company announce the implementation of this project then price will go to moon, but until the end of the development of the platform I hope no one will dump the coin for small profit.

That would be really stupid so dump the coin.
The team, platform, idea is unique and this will give you a lot of profit if you hold the coin for some time! At least a good year.

I will be taking part in the crowdsale and I know I will be holding this token for some time.
Cant wait to have these tokens in my wallet Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
With this form of risk assessment and credit checking, would the same rules apply regarding how long a bad credit will reflect I your report?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Most people who will dump their coins after ICO's end are bounty hunters. But, since the number of tokens which alocatated for bounties program aren't high, it shouldn't affect the price movement. The other side who will dump the coin is some short investor people. The number of people that include in this category is high and they can affect the price.
That's just part of the ecosystem these days. I've been in quite some ICO's and the best thing is to just hold. If the tech is good the price will increase according to the initial ICO price.
Flippening is just part of the game, although I don't really like it.
The problem is people dont understand that crypto currencies are the next generation currencies. Especially bounty hunters just dump them like there is nothing more than Bitcoin or Ethereum. We have seen so many different coins take a stand and be successful in the future, hopefully Paypie will be one of those.

I understand that some of them wants a quick profit but we all know holding will give you true profit. Basically bounty hunters are giving a chance to somebody else to gain from their efforts and time invested in advertising before ICO if they dump their coins, so i dont get that.
Some of the project like Paypie are more complex and will need a little more time to bring true profit.

Let them dump, someone else will be happy with more coins then Wink
Activity: 686
if any big company announce the implementation of this project then price will go to moon, but until the end of the development of the platform I hope no one will dump the coin for small profit.

Exactly, if the company has the solid team and solid growth in the product then it is best chance to hold the coin until the price of coin increases. Many people look for short-term profit and they can dump in the market for small profits.

Especially if you look who could all possibly use PayPie: Small businesses for lending money to each other, banks or other financial institution because of the credit risk score PayPie provides, insurance companies or companies, that do invoice factoring. The possibilities are enorrmous.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Exactly, if the company has the solid team and solid growth in the product then it is best chance to hold the coin until the price of coin increases. Many people look for short-term profit and they can dump in the market for small profits.
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 210
Merit: 105
So pre sale will start on 15 - Oct . Do we need register whitelist or something like that?

Isn't the 15th of October the start of the main ICO? I think they haven't announced a starting date for the pre-sale or did I miss something?

Just look on the website guys: https://www.paypie.com/

You can enter your e-mail for a pre-sale alert. I don't think a date for the pre-sale has been announced, they did let us know it's a minimum of 1 ETH and max of 100 ETH for the pre-sale.
Jump to: