Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 116. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
The co-founder of the Ethereum platform, Anthony Di lorio, has officially joined the PayPie team!| Read more

Saved the best news for last. Another amazing marketing move from Paypie team like we were used to throughout the campaign. Now i am 100 % certain you made a right move for having a pre-sale before ICO.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
I joined e-mail pre-sale alert system. Will we have the advantage to participate in the pre sale?
Yes of course, you will get information early.
But if you want more quick information, you can join their telegram : https://t.me/PayPieTokens

Their telegram is quite active and you get all your doubts clear as well as new information updates early.

I dont think Korea's stand may not reflect highly now because if we can come over China, then South Korea is nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
The co-founder of the Ethereum platform, Anthony Di lorio, has officially joined the PayPie team!| Read more

The buzz is too high for Paypie because of this. I feel Anthony will be a great asset for Paypie and it will really help in the ICO as well as in the development of the project.
This would really be a good add up. For sure this thing will really affect the project specially co-founder of ETH have engage on Paypie.Ive seen the future onto this project. Lets see what happen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Korea banned ICO only inside country. Such as China. But Korean people can take part in foreign ICO. I cant see any problem. Do you know many Korean ICO? I dont know any.
So dont worry guys  Wink

ICON is korean based (The ICON project is building a global decentralized network.In the ICON world, independent blockchains with different governances can transact with one another without intermediaries. Dozens of reputable institutions are already in the network. Anyone can create a new blockchain project and join the network). Last I heard they were discussing with their lawyers but I didn't read last news
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I joined e-mail pre-sale alert system. Will we have the advantage to participate in the pre sale?
Yes of course, you will get information early.
But if you want more quick information, you can join their telegram : https://t.me/PayPieTokens
Activity: 182
The decentralized evaluation of credit risks will allow other companies to move up the slope due to the credit granted by the banks, as most of the procedures used for the permanent audit of accounts for companies are completely outdated and facing many problems of hyphenation.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Korea banned ICO only inside country. Such as China. But Korean people can take part in foreign ICO. I cant see any problem. Do you know many Korean ICO? I dont know any.
So dont worry guys  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
Paypie is a very cool project with reputable advisers like Antony di lorio. According to many experts of the cryptocurrency market it is the best ICO of October.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Regarding Korea I heard that only korean based ICOs will be banned, so I can safely says that koreans can invest in PayPie...what do you think?
As far as I know only ICOs which are hosted in South Korea have been banned. How should they foreign ICOs? This is not possible.

I don't think so. If Korea banned ICO's that being hosted in Korea only that will have no point at all. ICO has no regulation and that's why Korea wants to protect their citizens. And the number of country who will follow this step seems to increase if the recent conditions aren't change.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
If the co-founder of ETH joined the team, then is will be great project.

If the co-found of ETH joined the team, then the price of PayPie tokens must eventually become 1 ether each.

Fixed that for you Wink
Activity: 350
This project is very interesting and very neatly arranged. and if successful it is really helpful accountant company that uses it. and from the results I read the whitepaper I concluded that this project is not easy to do but I really hope the project is successful because it can increase a company's work performance.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If the co-founder of ETH joined the team, then is will be great project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
So pre sale will start on 15 - Oct . Do we need register whitelist or something like that?

Where you find this info? ANd waht price will be on pre-sale? Or what bonuses?
Activity: 518

The buzz is too high for Paypie because of this. I feel Anthony will be a great asset for Paypie and it will really help in the ICO as well as in the development of the project.
Projects like Paypie needs many skilled people so I'm glad that their team is constantly expanding. I'm sure that mr. Anthony will be right choice for this project
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Regarding Korea I heard that only korean based ICOs will be banned, so I can safely says that koreans can invest in PayPie...what do you think?

Koreans banned their icos too?

For new icos, everyday future is becoming more uncertain.

At least there is little time left for paypie. I hope more of this news doesn't come to that day.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As far as I know only ICOs which are hosted in South Korea have been banned. How should they foreign ICOs? This is not possible.

As long as paypie allows to invest from korea, everybody korean can invest, or am I wrong?
Activity: 350
Is the final version of the whitepaper to be released Before the main ICO starts?

Yes, at least Yohan confirmed the other day in telegram that the whitepaper will be finalized until ICO start.

WoW, another version, some would say that the whitepaper should have been finished before the announcement of the project, but anyway, lots of projects don't update the whitepaper until way later while managing the ICO, so we already Paypie's main idea, some correction for details won't change much I think.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
now there is an online broadcast - PAIPIE review, interesting! look now! You can ask questions in the chat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzwmQgplVOY
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
T'es don't forget to put your email to have pre sale alert. With the news of the co founder of the ethereum  platform Anthony di lorio, the hype and the visibility is very very high. And don't forget that paypie has participated to a lot of event and show many time the potential of the project to investors.
Jump to: