Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 122. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
in case it will be used by banks and insurance companies this is going to be huge!!  Shocked

Sooner or later financial institutions such as banks and insurance companies will embrace PAYPIE's platform as its risk score is accurate and fraud proof.

I do not think banks and insurance companies will use this poject in their work

It already depends on how paypie will prove itself. It is possible that they will use it in a few years.

They might adopt it and that is enough for me to hold my coins for few years till this happens.
Right now we can help spreading the word around although they are doing fine job themselves.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
in case it will be used by banks and insurance companies this is going to be huge!!  Shocked

Sooner or later financial institutions such as banks and insurance companies will embrace PAYPIE's platform as its risk score is accurate and fraud proof.

It already depends on how paypie will prove itself. It is possible that they will use it in a few years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
100 eth for all partipiciants? But this only 30k usd...
Or this is minimum requiments for participation in crowdsale?

no, this. individual person. One person can not transfer more than 100eth at a time. Protection against whales

Quite interesting, it will reduce market manipulation.
Yep, 100 ETH is the max cap for each person, and the minimum investment is 1 ETH.
Yes, that must be the main reason behind such idea. It's to avoid people to manipulate the price in the future. But for sure, if people wanted to buy more paypie tokens during the crowdsale, there are still plenty of ways to pick.
But I think we all can get to invest as there is no hard cap during presale. With over more than 80 millions coins not all can be bought by whales

but we need more spread in community rather than 100 people controlling
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

no, this. individual person. One person can not transfer more than 100eth at a time. Protection against whales

Yep, 100 ETH is the max cap for each person, and the minimum investment is 1 ETH.
Yes, that must be the main reason behind such idea. It's to avoid people to manipulate the price in the future. But for sure, if people wanted to buy more paypie tokens during the crowdsale, there are still plenty of ways to pick.
But I think we all can get to invest as there is no hard cap during presale. With over more than 80 millions coins not all can be bought by whales
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Its true that to have Anthony in the team is a real marketing argument. He wouldn't join Paypie if he doesn't enjoy the project and trust in it. Know we have another confirmation that professional trust in paypie. I think th value of paypie will skyrocket very fast !

It definitely looks like his presence is an asset to the project, bringing skills as well as fame.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
one of many reactions, that Anthony joined this project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN-McwcdMNA
if PAYPIE tokens were on the exchanges, I would imagine how price would rise to this news!  Cheesy
Who is Anthony and why everyone celebrating his association with paypie?I knew this is a solid project
If I'm right. I think he is Anthony Di Iorio, one of the Ethereum founders Cheesy

are you sure? was he with ethereum or eth classic? if this is true , then paypie is going to be huge.

Not only its going to be huge, also it is very interesting to see its development come into fruition, disrupting traditional accounting processes in effect.

Im sure he joined because he is convinced that this project has a huge potential and this only confirms what we were talking about all this time. Right now we see it as an perfect marketing move but imagine how much brain power he will bring in. People, prepare your wallets.

You're absolutely right! In this case it's not just about marketing... hiring a famous face to get more publicity. But Anthony's expertise, skills + network will be of huge value to forward Paypie project.

Of course he wouldn't join the project if he isn't completely positive that PayPie has a bright future. That's why I understand the hype this announcement is causing.

I just saw that, came in to watch if people are hyping this right now. I am betting that most investors don't want to hype this yet, to keep the most tokens on their friend investor circles
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
if PAYPIE tokens were on the exchanges, I would imagine how price would rise to this news!  Cheesy
Who is Anthony and why everyone celebrating his association with paypie?I knew this is a solid project
If I'm right. I think he is Anthony Di Iorio, one of the Ethereum founders Cheesy

are you sure? was he with ethereum or eth classic? if this is true , then paypie is going to be huge.

Not only its going to be huge, also it is very interesting to see its development come into fruition, disrupting traditional accounting processes in effect.

Im sure he joined because he is convinced that this project has a huge potential and this only confirms what we were talking about all this time. Right now we see it as an perfect marketing move but imagine how much brain power he will bring in. People, prepare your wallets.

You're absolutely right! In this case it's not just about marketing... hiring a famous face to get more publicity. But Anthony's expertise, skills + network will be of huge value to forward Paypie project.

This will bring this project onto a whole new level. Before Paypie was an interesting project, with a well balanced team which already hat experience etc. But now, with Anthony on board, it will show that this project has such a great value.
Activity: 490

Activity: 294

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
if PAYPIE tokens were on the exchanges, I would imagine how price would rise to this news!  Cheesy

He is not just a "celebrity". He is not Paris Hilton or Mayweather. You can't buy someone like Anthony, you had a solid project for him. And he doesn't just make a tweet and smile, he can make good contributions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Its true that to have Anthony in the team is a real marketing argument. He wouldn't join Paypie if he doesn't enjoy the project and trust in it. Know we have another confirmation that professional trust in paypie. I think th value of paypie will skyrocket very fast !
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Of course he wouldn't join the project if he isn't completely positive that PayPie has a bright future. That's why I understand the hype this announcement is causing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Anthony Di Iorio is the co-founder of ethereum that is why investors are going crazy about the news i read somewhere that he is also involve in some upcoming projects, paypie is now on top of the most watch upcoming ICO 

They were doing amazing about publicity and now about Anthony Di Iorio news, they took it to the next level. It will bring some more investors and more publicity.

Yes, people like project with famous faces. And joined such skilled member means that the project working hard on product and adversiting.

The famous face is 3/4 of the rental fee!!
I can´t help anybody who isn´t in now to be honest
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Anthony Di Iorio is the co-founder of ethereum that is why investors are going crazy about the news i read somewhere that he is also involve in some upcoming projects, paypie is now on top of the most watch upcoming ICO 

They were doing amazing about publicity and now about Anthony Di Iorio news, they took it to the next level. It will bring some more investors and more publicity.

Yes, people like project with famous faces. And joined such skilled member means that the project working hard on product and adversiting.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Decentralized credit risk assessment is going to set the bar for other companies to play catchup, being that most procedures used for standing account auditing for businesses are outdated, and face many latency issues. The blockchain really is revolutionary!  To decentralize everything, seems to be the moto these days.

I totally agree with you. At first I didn't understand the full spectrum of paypie but now after some research I think this could one of the best investments of the year.
Now let's just hope the fud remains low so that the price of ETH doesn't crash again.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆

Decentralized credit risk assessment is going to set the bar for other companies to play catchup, being that most procedures used for standing account auditing for businesses are outdated, and face many latency issues. The blockchain really is revolutionary!  To decentralize everything, seems to be the moto these days.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I fall off the chair yesterday Smiley
Can you say how much it will change paypie itself?

Very curious how this will affect the crowdsale Smiley
Still more then 2 weeks to go before the ICO starts and already this platform gets a lot of attention. This will go fast, lightning speed! 🚀🚀🚀

The community loves these announcements Wink

Everyone who know how it can change the market loves it Smiley
Jump to: