Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 126. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
if this is really true: https://twitter.com/diiorioanthony/status/913404769980567554

omfg this token will skyrocket immediately if it hits the exchange and even the ico will be sold out in mere hours Oo"

just wow and congratz Smiley

Is it official that Anthony joined this project?
If this is true and think this ICO will be sold out in minutes Cheesy

This guy would be a great asset to the team.
Is there someone from the devs that can confirm?

That would actually be huge news. Does anyone has a source for this rumour?

That's Yohan's post in telegram. It was also sent via email to subcribers.

What's Up Guys!

Yeah, yeah, we know that you all must be quite excited with our pre-sale finally officially coming up in the next days (no date yet), but we have some super-duper awesome news for you that will blow your minds! Oh yeah!

Reminder: join us on Telegram now and get live updates.

Nice, so let's do this baby! Are you ready for it? I mean, seriously ready? For real? So here you go:

Anthony Di Iorio, one of the legendary Ethereum founders, has officially joined the PayPie team! Go PayPie!

Yes! You read it right the first time, but let me say that again: Anthony Di Iorio, a legendary founder of the Ethereum platform that we all love (currently valued at a $30 billion market cap) and of the Jaxx multi-token wallet (currently used by more than 400,000 crypto enthusiasts) is now the newest member of the PayPie team! How awesome is that?

Anthony will play a key role in providing guidance on long-term business and technology strategy, notifying the company of partnership opportunities, introducing the company to relevant industry experts/leaders, and in providing input on the development of blockchain systems.

He is a unique gem in the crypto and blockchain world like no other (okay, maybe only like Satoshi Nakamoto, but that's it) and he will have tremendous impact on PayPie's path to success.

What a thrilling week guys! Stay tuned!

PS - PayPie's official website is https://www.paypie.com/

And this is Anthony's LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonydiiorio1

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
one of several projects that I'm waiting for in October. Is the presale stage planned? And also a whitelist?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
if this is really true: https://twitter.com/diiorioanthony/status/913404769980567554

omfg this token will skyrocket immediately if it hits the exchange and even the ico will be sold out in mere hours Oo"

That would actually be huge news. Does anyone has a source for this rumour?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Anthony Di Iorio is a co-founder of Ethreum? Together with Vitalik Buterin?  Huh Shocked
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
now sure how I feel about pre-sales. on one hand a lower price is always welcome, on the other wouldn't it be just as well if that low price is used at the beginning of the ICO?

I think the idea behind the pre-sales is to jump start the public sale. The discount is there to sweeten the deal for the big investors, it lowers their risk. When the public sale starts with a nice amount of money already invested it is easier to convince smaller investors to put in some money too.
It's funny to see how pre icos became a thing in the last months. Only reason for pre sales is to raise more money and to attract bigger investors. Real pre-sales are invite only and not open to the public. But this is how it seems to work now. Smiley

Pre-sale imho, is just a way to extend the crowdsale or ico, but offers a greater discount to early investors. It is also a good way to assess the initial public reaction to ICO Smiley
The founders of a project can also calculate how successful a project will be. If the pre-sale reaches soft cap they are able to put more energy in the marketing
Activity: 420
NEWS: nicely done

"Anthony Di Iorio, one of the legendary Ethereum founders, has officially joined the PayPie team! Go PayPie!

Yes! You read it right the first time, but let me say that again: Anthony Di Iorio, a legendary founder of the Ethereum platform that we all love (currently valued at a $30 billion market cap) and of the Jaxx multi-token wallet (currently used by more than 400,000 crypto enthusiasts) is now the newest member of the PayPie team! How awesome is that?

Anthony will play a key role in providing guidance on long-term business and technology strategy, notifying the company of partnership opportunities, introducing the company to relevant industry experts/leaders, and in providing input on the development of blockchain systems. "

Is that real? I do not see any such announcement on PayPie nor Anthony's Twitter feed. Anthony did tweet about joining the board of advisors of a different project about the same time when you posted that.
For safe only trusting information from official teams, now too many people are spreading stupid news, and being trusted by fools too
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

"Anthony Di Iorio, one of the legendary Ethereum founders, has officially joined the PayPie team! Go PayPie!

Anthony will play a key role in providing guidance on long-term business and technology strategy, notifying the company of partnership opportunities, introducing the company to relevant industry experts/leaders, and in providing input on the development of blockchain systems. "

Link to this news can you give? There's nothing on Twitter about it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

where did this information came from? can you update the source? if this is true, then i am happy to see new member of paypie.

BTW. did paypie done with pre sale? how did it go? what amount collected? please drop infos.

announce news via email newsletter just some min ago.
Activity: 392

where did this information came from? can you update the source? if this is true, then i am happy to see new member of paypie.

BTW. did paypie done with pre sale? how did it go? what amount collected? please drop infos.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Is that real? I do not see any such announcement on PayPie nor Anthony's Twitter feed. Anthony did tweet about joining the board of advisors of a different project about the same time when you posted that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Where was this announced? In Telegram or somewhere else?

Yes, it what announced in telegram and via email.

Saw it now! Really great news and should bring in a lot more people who are now willing to invest Cheesy
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Yes, it what announced in telegram and via email.
Activity: 490

Nice move, this is very interesting and attractive news.
This should be put on the first page.
Activity: 154
Mike B created video about Pre-Sale Announcement! interesting reflections
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugBR4KFVWWU

quiet nice review! well done!
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Wow, this is great news! I'm afraid after this announcement the presale will now in any case become a huge success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Activity: 588
So many posts in this ANN thread everyday. It's hard to follo. Seems like community is getting bigger day by day.

Being a pioneer in blockchain based accounting platform, PAYPIE will naturallyl have many followers excited to see what the project has to offer.

Even though most don't understand the underlying principles. Luckily people do understand the potential of this project and it will be reflected in the ICO I think.
Jump to: