Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 31. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Paypie is a great project will get success a lot. The only problem is dev team was very into the community while selling the token and after that, they are not doing anything for them. For a hard capped project it is a shame still only on etherdelta. But at least people who invented this had an opportunity to sell it near 2x and if they even sell now has some profit.

There's a reason behind that. 1st, Paypie tokens can develop high liquidity only if there is a platform ready to be used. 2nd, They think it is better for the holders since most of the successful ICO's after listing on exchange became burden by dumps resulting into FUD and lost of trust to the project. Remember, there is always a reason for everything.

So i think we must hold this coin for long term investment, because the potential is big. Maybe if we near the date of release the alpha app in next year, this coin price can start to increase rapidly.
Every investment carry a risk. You have the option for longterm(Which is totally greedy). But without doing High Risk decisions, you won't be rewarded high.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Does Paypie work together with official institutions to receive previous credidscores of individuals? I like the vision of this Paypie and can see this becoming very big in the future. Guess this is a long term hold to be rewarded big time!

The teams said before that they still start conversation with major credit unions for partnership. I hope the teams can get deal for partnership, so this project will great. Also better to hold paypie coin for long term investment
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Hopefully PayPie will have a similar chart as Populous in the future. Although they are not direct competitors, they do have the invoice trading in common and the price development of Populous looks very enticing.
Activity: 238
Does Paypie work together with official institutions to receive previous credidscores of individuals? I like the vision of this Paypie and can see this becoming very big in the future. Guess this is a long term hold to be rewarded big time!
Paypie is a great project will get success a lot. The only problem is dev team was very into the community while selling the token and after that, they are not doing anything for them. For a hard capped project it is a shame still only on etherdelta. But at least people who invented this had an opportunity to sell it near 2x and if they even sell now has some profit.

There's a reason behind that. 1st, Paypie tokens can develop high liquidity only if there is a platform ready to be used. 2nd, They think it is better for the holders since most of the successful ICO's after listing on exchange became burden by dumps resulting into FUD and lost of trust to the project. Remember, there is always a reason for everything.

So i think we must hold this coin for long term investment, because the potential is big. Maybe if we near the date of release the alpha app in next year, this coin price can start to increase rapidly.

I agree with you, just HODL
For how long?

well, alfa is in january/february, so you will see a movement in there... not that big I guess, but a good movement. Then in may/june the factoring should start, so people will start to realize that with PPP you can profit monthly buying invoices, so you probably will see a big movement at this time....
Before big movement come true better to accumulate it, this coin i think still cheap on etherdelta. When the platform and exchange will announce, i think PPP price can be very impressive
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

For how long?

well, alfa is in january/february, so you will see a movement in there... not that big I guess, but a good movement. Then in may/june the factoring should start, so people will start to realize that with PPP you can profit monthly buying invoices, so you probably will see a big movement at this time....
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

For how long?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
its not good to be listing on just etherdelta and there is big issue in ethereum network rigth now. they can manipulate price so easy. there are sell orders dont let to ppp price rising. many people hate etherdelta. come on dont need big effort to listed on some good exchanges.

I agree with you, overall this project is very good and have bright future. But this PPP need big exchange so that the price can growing, etherdelta i think very hard to access if using smartphone and most of peoples dislike etherdelta
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
its not good to be listing on just etherdelta and there is big issue in ethereum network rigth now. they can manipulate price so easy. there are sell orders dont let to ppp price rising. many people hate etherdelta. come on dont need big effort to listed on some good exchanges.
Activity: 68
I've a good feeling about the progress of PPP. No hype creating by listenings on exchange or something like that. Just a healthy grow to the moon!

I also think this project is moving to the moon with natural growth future of this will be amazing. I also have strategy to just hodl and stay clam for long term into this project.
You can see that this coin only available in etherdelta exchange but PPP price can grow and now over the ico price. So i think this is natural increment, and i am sure if PPP coin hit in major exchange the price will very impressive
but the question is why is it still not available on exchange?I think dev should pay the fee and get it on some good exchange
This is also what i've been wondering around. There might be some good reason about it. First one is, they are going to target to get listed on bigger exchange instead on the smaller ones.
Maybe in next year, when alpha version will be release the team can add this coin on major exchange. I am sure the team will do it because exchange also necessary to make the project get it's value

The Paypie team has knocked that one on the head. They stated in an email that he purpose of the ppp token is a function of the Paypie network and not to be traded so they where not interested in trying to get it listed on exchanges and that was the communities responsibility.

and how is a regular person that wants to use the platform supposed to acquire paypie? by going on etherdelta?

paypie will become more accessible through time, I'm sure some exchanges will acquire it soon
Activity: 96
I've a good feeling about the progress of PPP. No hype creating by listenings on exchange or something like that. Just a healthy grow to the moon!

I also think this project is moving to the moon with natural growth future of this will be amazing. I also have strategy to just hodl and stay clam for long term into this project.
You can see that this coin only available in etherdelta exchange but PPP price can grow and now over the ico price. So i think this is natural increment, and i am sure if PPP coin hit in major exchange the price will very impressive
but the question is why is it still not available on exchange?I think dev should pay the fee and get it on some good exchange
This is also what i've been wondering around. There might be some good reason about it. First one is, they are going to target to get listed on bigger exchange instead on the smaller ones.
Maybe in next year, when alpha version will be release the team can add this coin on major exchange. I am sure the team will do it because exchange also necessary to make the project get it's value

The Paypie team has knocked that one on the head. They stated in an email that he purpose of the ppp token is a function of the Paypie network and not to be traded so they where not interested in trying to get it listed on exchanges and that was the communities responsibility.
Activity: 247
Hi all,

Great news! The PayPie community has shown its strength once again and we've made it to the semi-finals of the 15th Annual SBBC Awards under Best Concept category! Over 600 businesses were nominated and the top ones of each category made into the semi-finals, which means that you guys were awesome!

Now it's up to the judges. They will get into action and will select their favorite businesses for the big finals, so fingers crossed and keep the good vibes up! Here is their press release in case you want to check it out:
http://smallbusinessbc.ca/press-release/top-10-semi-finalists-announced-15th-annual-small-business-bc-awards

Also, last week we offered you to enroll in our Alpha/Beta testing stages and your involvement was awesome! Yeah, we know, your involvement is always awesome but we never get tired of acknowledging that whenever we can just because it's true.

Hundreds of people applied and we're doing the best we can to accommodate as many of you as possible. We'll soon contact all the approved testers, but now it's time to shift all that wonderful energy to an even better use.

We're looking for established SMEs with innovative spirits and thirst for growth to be among the very first ever to get their business credit score assessed by the power of blockchain accounting! These SMEs will have a head-start with our platform, so if you are an SME owner, an SME employee, or even know of SMEs that would benefit from a sharp new technological avenue, fill this form now and share it with everyone you know! For real!

Dedicated form:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnt9ys0Ws00f_YU4_In3FyrUziOEO8SnJAbTW2TvQHpTNJoQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

This is your time to shine!

Cheers.
Activity: 247
From PAYPIE on Twitter,

PayPie has made it to the semi-finals of the 15th Annual #SBBCAwards under the #BestConcept category! Way to go PayPie community! You rock!
Activity: 14
Last few days to buy this token at cheap price, I believe

Why, what do you think is happening in few days? Have i missed out something important?

I think in this days Yohan will send us an email about SBBC Awards adding others good news, but eth congestion may change this scenario

Why, what do you think is happening in few days? Have i missed out something important?
BTC bullrun, i hope it will get a correction soon.
But the latest from paypie is the alpha/beta testing, and there is no news in this last few days.
So i dont think this cheap price will only last a few days.

Seem BTC price now correction a bit, and ETH price start to rise. I think anything can happen with PPP coin, we don't know when this coin price will up or down. So better to accumulate it little by little if possible
Activity: 490

BTC bullrun, i hope it will get a correction soon.
But the latest from paypie is the alpha/beta testing, and there is no news in this last few days.
So i dont think this cheap price will only last a few days.
Pages:
Jump to: