Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 33. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Paypie will get listed on Binance soon as we might expect, based on my source. Wink
Really? If that is true,then I must rush to buy more when the price is low.I am hoping it will go to $5
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Paypie will get listed on Binance soon as we might expect, based on my source. Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
LoL, im sorry for you paypie, you have hired a "nazi guy" to become an admin on your telegram group.
He is hitler, whooopss i mean BTCbusinessconsult , i think this is his profile : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/btcbusinessconsult-871931

I was asking something to this guy, and i dont know if it cornered him or something else.
But he just deleted my chat, maybe he just couldnt answer it.
"if he dont like it , he will just delete it", lol just like nazi.

And thank you for your good behaviour sir  Grin
Maybe he will just ban me for no reason on the paypie telegram after this  Cheesy Cheesy

And for paypie, i dont know why you let a guy with this kind of behaviour to become an admin in your telegram group  Cry
This made me laugh.
That word Try Again  Cheesy it seems like he is frustated because of you and want an easy way, but just ignore it bro person like that will stay low and wont go anywhere. Even hitler is dead so dont waste your time for things like this. just ignore and move on

Haha thank goodness i did not ask about exchange in their telegram. It will waste my time.
Weren't we supposed to get some screenshots of the platform last month?
I think alpha version still not release yet, so maybe in january-february 2018 because based on paypie roadmap the team will release alpha version in that month. So we must be patient
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Weren't we supposed to get some screenshots of the platform last month?
Anyone selling ppp?I can't use ed on my mobile
I still hold this coin for long term investment. I also feel difficult if trade on the etherdelta exchange if use smartphone, because seem slow for loading.So i think better to wait for major exchange if want to trading this coin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Anyone selling ppp?I can't use ed on my mobile
I've a good feeling about the progress of PPP. No hype creating by listenings on exchange or something like that. Just a healthy grow to the moon!

I also think this project is moving to the moon with natural growth future of this will be amazing. I also have strategy to just hodl and stay clam for long term into this project.
You can see that this coin only available in etherdelta exchange but PPP price can grow and now over the ico price. So i think this is natural increment, and i am sure if PPP coin hit in major exchange the price will very impressive
but the question is why is it still not available on exchange?I think dev should pay the fee and get it on some good exchange
I don't know exactly, but seem they will do it when nearly alpha version to be release. So let's wait and patience  until next year, i think next year many good news will come to us
I've a good feeling about the progress of PPP. No hype creating by listenings on exchange or something like that. Just a healthy grow to the moon!

I also think this project is moving to the moon with natural growth future of this will be amazing. I also have strategy to just hodl and stay clam for long term into this project.
You can see that this coin only available in etherdelta exchange but PPP price can grow and now over the ico price. So i think this is natural increment, and i am sure if PPP coin hit in major exchange the price will very impressive
but the question is why is it still not available on exchange?I think dev should pay the fee and get it on some good exchange

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ppp is pumping again Smiley Glad I bought some more at low price.My target to reach 10k ppp
Paypie is great project and i think if market condition stable PPP price can reach over $1. So better to hold PPP coin for long term investment because the potential to grow is big

If you are referring to long term investment than $1 is nothing for this project. This one will grow more strong the value of this token will increase. I think after few months price of each token will be above $10.

please tell how you analyze and how you predict it will be $10 in few month, because i wanna to jump in to this PPP soon buy and hold
I think, it is his feeling from his experience.
But if this is based on a calculation, I also would be interested in it.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Ppp is pumping again Smiley Glad I bought some more at low price.My target to reach 10k ppp
Paypie is great project and i think if market condition stable PPP price can reach over $1. So better to hold PPP coin for long term investment because the potential to grow is big

If you are referring to long term investment than $1 is nothing for this project. This one will grow more strong the value of this token will increase. I think after few months price of each token will be above $10.

Maybe if paypie can get deal with major credit unions for partnership, PPP price can reach $10. So let's we hope that the team can get deal because before they announced that the teams was starting conversation with major creadit unions
Activity: 329

please tell how you analyze and how you predict it will be $10 in few month, because i wanna to jump in to this PPP soon buy and hold
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
LoL, im sorry for you paypie, you have hired a "nazi guy" to become an admin on your telegram group.
He is hitler, whooopss i mean BTCbusinessconsult , i think this is his profile : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/btcbusinessconsult-871931

I was asking something to this guy, and i dont know if it cornered him or something else.
But he just deleted my chat, maybe he just couldnt answer it.
"if he dont like it , he will just delete it", lol just like nazi.

And thank you for your good behaviour sir  Grin
Maybe he will just ban me for no reason on the paypie telegram after this  Cheesy Cheesy

And for paypie, i dont know why you let a guy with this kind of behaviour to become an admin in your telegram group  Cry
This made me laugh.
That word Try Again  Cheesy it seems like he is frustated because of you and want an easy way, but just ignore it bro person like that will stay low and wont go anywhere. Even hitler is dead so dont waste your time for things like this. just ignore and move on
Pages:
Jump to: