Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 30. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I'd be targeting $20 per coin around March next year if going to be in the same park as PPT. Similar project, twice coin volume. Might even get listed on a big exchange and explode. There was no chance I was missing out on this ICO after missing PPT because of delaying to get an amount for a bonus together.

Lol! Your speculation are too high . If this gets listed to big exchange for example, binance or bittrex it still impossible to reach that all time high. Hope you won't get disappointed with your expectations.
This is more than possible and quite realistic. Just look at ETH. If platform will do everything for its development and adhere to the plan, then such a price will become a reality.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I'd be targeting $20 per coin around March next year if going to be in the same park as PPT. Similar project, twice coin volume. Might even get listed on a big exchange and explode. There was no chance I was missing out on this ICO after missing PPT because of delaying to get an amount for a bonus together.

Lol! Your speculation are too high . If this gets listed to big exchange for example, binance or bittrex it still impossible to reach that all time high. Hope you won't get disappointed with your expectations.

He has high expectations, yes but not impossible expectations.

If project follows steps of Populous it may get to 20$ in one year. But on the other hand, it may not also.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

Really think it could go this high so soon ? would be awesome.  I bought at .20 so I'm already very thrilled   Smiley

I think it can be reached if alpha version already released, or something big news about big exchange. I also still hold this coin and hope in the next year the price will skyrocket

I participated in the bounty of this campaign and in presale, in my opinion this is one of the most promising projects
legendary

The project is a little bit similar to populous but it doesn't guarantee the price chart will be like populous.

I can say this, it has some potential.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Really think it could go this high so soon ? would be awesome.  I bought at .20 so I'm already very thrilled   Smiley

I think it can be reached if alpha version already released, or something big news about big exchange. I also still hold this coin and hope in the next year the price will skyrocket
Activity: 238

I will not sell PPP at cheap price because this coin have big potential and there is no reason to sell it if the price can more higher. Maybe if PPP coin already listed on big exchange, sooner or later the price will explode
Merit: 68
Do good things
And now it is $1.35  *EDIT*  $1.38 by the time I typed this out.   Up 67% in 24 hours !!   Shocked     $2-$4 by end of Jan and $20-30 end of 2018.    Bought at .20 and havent touched my bag.  Looks like its already mooned and will head for outer galaxy soon.

People underestimate how much money is pouring into crypto now. 2018 is going to be a monster.  BTC will likely flirt with $100K or more.  honestly 150K wouldn't surprise me.  

Actually, i was surprised by the price today.

After eth pump, i was expecting it to lose some value compare to eth but it is even getting value comparing to pumped eth.

I do think the same!! It's is impressive!!

I think is because a lot of people got PPP to hold, so it will not lose value in the crisis...

Now that the growth slow down, looks like we will stay at more than $1,00, even with no alfa... that's great!
Although no alfa and no big exchange yet, but this coin can show it's value. Maybe when alfa version will release and there is announcement about exchange, this coin price will skyrocket

Actually, you are right.

There is not a decent exchange or not even a part of the platform and token is getting value every day.

Maybe because a lot of people buy this coin and aim to for long term investment not for daily trading. That's why PPP price can increase and i hope will continue to increase
legendary
And now it is $1.35  *EDIT*  $1.38 by the time I typed this out.   Up 67% in 24 hours !!   Shocked     $2-$4 by end of Jan and $20-30 end of 2018.    Bought at .20 and havent touched my bag.  Looks like its already mooned and will head for outer galaxy soon.

People underestimate how much money is pouring into crypto now. 2018 is going to be a monster.  BTC will likely flirt with $100K or more.  honestly 150K wouldn't surprise me.  

After eth pump, i was expecting it to lose some value compare to eth but it is even getting value comparing to pumped eth.

I think is because a lot of people got PPP to hold, so it will not lose value in the crisis...

Now that the growth slow down, looks like we will stay at more than $1,00, even with no alfa... that's great!
Although no alfa and no big exchange yet, but this coin can show it's value. Maybe when alfa version will release and there is announcement about exchange, this coin price will skyrocket

Actually, you are right.

There is not a decent exchange or not even a part of the platform and token is getting value every day.

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
And now it is $1.35  *EDIT*  $1.38 by the time I typed this out.   Up 67% in 24 hours !!   Shocked     $2-$4 by end of Jan and $20-30 end of 2018.    Bought at .20 and havent touched my bag.  Looks like its already mooned and will head for outer galaxy soon.

legendary
And now it is $1.35  *EDIT*  $1.38 by the time I typed this out.   Up 67% in 24 hours !!   Shocked     $2-$4 by end of Jan and $20-30 end of 2018.    Bought at .20 and havent touched my bag.  Looks like its already mooned and will head for outer galaxy soon.

Next big thing obviously is PPP. What surprised me about this project lot of people are not aware of this hidden gem and it is flying under the radar even after hitting $1.30 now. I do agree on price estimation for PPP to be somewhere at above $10 in matter of few months.

I agree with you, although this coin only available on etherdelta exchange but the rising of this coin very impressive, and can be top in 100 on coinmarketcap. I think we must hold this coin for long term investment
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Next big thing obviously is PPP. What surprised me about this project lot of people are not aware of this hidden gem and it is flying under the radar even after hitting $1.30 now. I do agree on price estimation for PPP to be somewhere at above $10 in matter of few months.

Activity: 588
Paypie is a great project will get success a lot. The only problem is dev team was very into the community while selling the token and after that, they are not doing anything for them. For a hard capped project it is a shame still only on etherdelta. But at least people who invented this had an opportunity to sell it near 2x and if they even sell now has some profit.

There's a reason behind that. 1st, Paypie tokens can develop high liquidity only if there is a platform ready to be used. 2nd, They think it is better for the holders since most of the successful ICO's after listing on exchange became burden by dumps resulting into FUD and lost of trust to the project. Remember, there is always a reason for everything.

So i think we must hold this coin for long term investment, because the potential is big. Maybe if we near the date of release the alpha app in next year, this coin price can start to increase rapidly.

I agree with you, just HODL
For how long?

well, alfa is in january/february, so you will see a movement in there... not that big I guess, but a good movement. Then in may/june the factoring should start, so people will start to realize that with PPP you can profit monthly buying invoices, so you probably will see a big movement at this time....
Before big movement come true better to accumulate it, this coin i think still cheap on etherdelta. When the platform and exchange will announce, i think PPP price can be very impressive
the price of PPP started yesterday has gone up, and now the price of PPP is $ 1.04 and this is still the beginning because early next year the price can go up even more
Activity: 68
PPP has reached parity with the US dollar!
Paypie is a great project will get success a lot. The only problem is dev team was very into the community while selling the token and after that, they are not doing anything for them. For a hard capped project it is a shame still only on etherdelta. But at least people who invented this had an opportunity to sell it near 2x and if they even sell now has some profit.

There's a reason behind that. 1st, Paypie tokens can develop high liquidity only if there is a platform ready to be used. 2nd, They think it is better for the holders since most of the successful ICO's after listing on exchange became burden by dumps resulting into FUD and lost of trust to the project. Remember, there is always a reason for everything.

So i think we must hold this coin for long term investment, because the potential is big. Maybe if we near the date of release the alpha app in next year, this coin price can start to increase rapidly.
Every investment carry a risk. You have the option for longterm(Which is totally greedy). But without doing High Risk decisions, you won't be rewarded high.
Maybe for avoid the risk we must buy coin with have big potential and buy it when the price down deep. I usually buy coin when in red area and buy again if continue down. This is to avoid big loss, if the project have excellent teams and development i am sure one day can recover as long as market condition stable
Pages:
Jump to: