Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 32. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Last few days to buy this token at cheap price, I believe

Why, what do you think is happening in few days? Have i missed out something important?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
You are right.Once there platform is ready and btc stabilises,ppp will be on moon

I agree with you, but now the problem is ethereum network. that's why the price of coin based on ethereum project down. I hope there is a solution to solve this problem so that all coin based on ethereum can recover
BTC and ETH are having this issue quite in a while now. After that kitties in ethereum, there is a risk for the 2018 projects. Most 2017 ICO's target are to be fully operational on 2018. I'm sure Buterin and friends are doing what they can to solve this issue.

there should be a limit to transactions per smart contract, so if a project requests a very high number of transactions only that project slow down and not the whole ethereum network
I'm afraid, that will give away and most likely slow down the operations of those who use ethereum blockchain. If there is a limit, for sure they are going to switch to other good alternatives like IOTA , NEM or NEO. For now let's just wait and hope 2018 will not affect projects based on ethereum blockchain like paypie.

when more processes runs on a single cpu they must share cpu time; in the same way when a lot of transactions (a peak) are pending on a single smart  contract miners should makes blocks taking into account that the whole network must continue working.
May be this post is off topic but I'm sure that a reasonable solution can be found in reasonable time
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
You are right.Once there platform is ready and btc stabilises,ppp will be on moon

I agree with you, but now the problem is ethereum network. that's why the price of coin based on ethereum project down. I hope there is a solution to solve this problem so that all coin based on ethereum can recover
BTC and ETH are having this issue quite in a while now. After that kitties in ethereum, there is a risk for the 2018 projects. Most 2017 ICO's target are to be fully operational on 2018. I'm sure Buterin and friends are doing what they can to solve this issue.
Included paypie project will fully operational in 2018. So if vitalik buterin and friends can solve network problem of ethereum, maybe ETH price and other ERC20 coin will recover
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

there should be a limit to transactions per smart contract, so if a project requests a very high number of transactions only that project slow down and not the whole ethereum network
I'm afraid, that will give away and most likely slow down the operations of those who use ethereum blockchain. If there is a limit, for sure they are going to switch to other good alternatives like IOTA , NEM or NEO. For now let's just wait and hope 2018 will not affect projects based on ethereum blockchain like paypie.

Merit: 250
I've a good feeling about the progress of PPP. No hype creating by listenings on exchange or something like that. Just a healthy grow to the moon!

I also think this project is moving to the moon with natural growth future of this will be amazing. I also have strategy to just hodl and stay clam for long term into this project.
You can see that this coin only available in etherdelta exchange but PPP price can grow and now over the ico price. So i think this is natural increment, and i am sure if PPP coin hit in major exchange the price will very impressive
but the question is why is it still not available on exchange?I think dev should pay the fee and get it on some good exchange
This is also what i've been wondering around. There might be some good reason about it. First one is, they are going to target to get listed on bigger exchange instead on the smaller ones.
I'm watching this project even when the topic appeared on this forum and I have no doubt that they will release a good product.

I think so that they will release a good product because this project have excellent teams and development. So just wait until next year in january-february 2018 they will release alpha version
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
I've a good feeling about the progress of PPP. No hype creating by listenings on exchange or something like that. Just a healthy grow to the moon!

I also think this project is moving to the moon with natural growth future of this will be amazing. I also have strategy to just hodl and stay clam for long term into this project.
You can see that this coin only available in etherdelta exchange but PPP price can grow and now over the ico price. So i think this is natural increment, and i am sure if PPP coin hit in major exchange the price will very impressive
but the question is why is it still not available on exchange?I think dev should pay the fee and get it on some good exchange
This is also what i've been wondering around. There might be some good reason about it. First one is, they are going to target to get listed on bigger exchange instead on the smaller ones.
I'm watching this project even when the topic appeared on this forum and I have no doubt that they will release a good product.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
Is the dev still around. It's being a while I did not check the project
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25171868

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Paypie will get listed on Binance soon as we might expect, based on my source. Wink

I would like to hope that this is true, otherwise I'm tired of waiting, when he will already be on a normal exchange

Maybe in next year, when alpha version will be release the team can add this coin on major exchange. I am sure the team will do it because exchange also necessary to make the project get it's value

Activity: 588
Merit: 262
faragly,

I would suggest that you spend at at least 60 seconds reviewing the PAYPIE website and you would have your answer as to what market the company is going after and how it is different than the company you are attempting to advertise on this forum.
Simply these projects are similar and everywhere it is considered normal to ask about the differences in the implementation of the same idea. I'm sorry that the link in my post was accepted as advertising, I deleted the link to that project.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
faragly,

I would suggest that you spend at at least 60 seconds reviewing the PAYPIE website and you would have your answer as to what market the company is going after and how it is different than the company you are attempting to advertise on this forum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
As far as I understand, your project and Bloom are very similar, can you explain what these projects are different from, why is PayPie better than Bloom?
Paypie will get listed on Binance soon as we might expect, based on my source. Wink
Really? If that is true,then I must rush to buy more when the price is low.I am hoping it will go to $5

there is free vote for list Binance recently  but i havn't see paypie in the sheet.
i also not see any announcement about listing on binance exchange. I think better to wait and accumulate this coin if possible, seem next year the team can consider to add PPP coin on major exchange
Activity: 490
Really? If that is true,then I must rush to buy more when the price is low.I am hoping it will go to $5

there is free vote for list Binance recently  but i havn't see paypie in the sheet.
Pages:
Jump to: