Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 56. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 955
Merit: 500
I can not believe the price has fallen so low. This is not a project that is worth the price levels. The price fell below the ico price when It thought that it would come up a few times. Hope will recover as soon as possible. But I trust the team and believe that the price will recover as soon as possible.

It will go back up. Many people didn't want to miss the BTC bull run and they dumped their PPP and converted the ETH into BTC. If you feel that many people will do that, you should theoretically do the same. But it's a dangerous game, you can lose big time as much as you can win big time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I can not believe the price has fallen so low. This is not a project that is worth the price levels. The price fell below the ico price when It thought that it would come up a few times. Hope will recover as soon as possible. But I trust the team and believe that the price will recover as soon as possible.
Surely this coin can recover back at least to ico price but i think very possible to higher than ico price. The main problem is bitcoin hard fork so peoples sell their asset and expect to get bitcoingold. After hard fork finish i think PPP price can increase again
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Dude........ Just chill, hold for a year and you look like freaking genius, now is not the time for Altcoins to bounce, wait until BTC fly to 6500 to 6700 or 7000, right before November 18th, 2017 and sell your BTC, short the shit out BTC and buy Altcoins like PayPie, that really have something going on.

The inside track is look at the price to BTC, the lower it gets the more you should be buying

Another thing that I am pissed off is Clif High.

He never looked at the business model in detail, and yet he casually promote PayPie in his report.
Most of the ICOs featured in his reports are junks.

I seriously think you guys should stop feeding Clif High his overpriced $99 report already.

Instead of issuing a report once in a long while only after identifying a big potential (like Veritaseum and Populous), Clif High instead choose to be greedy and choose to issue the report once a month.
And most of the ICOs featured in his reports are merely fillers.

I've learned to fish for myself and along the way found several other reliable sources of reference, free of charge, and far more objective in review.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Some multimillion dollar questions...

1. How can some people have so many token to dump into the market?
2. Why are they dumping this many token far below the ICO price so soon?

If they are cashing out to buy bitcoin, then they should not have participated in the ICO in the first place.
They should have just hold onto their ETH and buy bitcoin directly and not suffer such big loss after the listing.
Unless they got the token for free?
Bounty hunters?
This is a lesson learn to stay the fucking far away from any ICO that has bounty program.

Dude........ Just chill, hold for a year and you look like freaking genius, now is not the time for Altcoins to bounce, wait until BTC fly to 6500 to 6700 or 7000, right before November 18th, 2017 and sell your BTC, short the shit out BTC and buy Altcoins like PayPie, that really have something going on.

The inside track is look at the price to BTC, the lower it gets the more you should be buying
Some multimillion dollar questions...

1. How can some people have so many token to dump into the market?
2. Why are they dumping this many token far below the ICO price so soon?

If they are cashing out to buy bitcoin, then they should not have participated in the ICO in the first place.
They should have just hold onto their ETH and buy bitcoin directly and not suffer such big loss after the listing.
Unless they got the token for free?
Bounty hunters?
This is a lesson learn to stay the fucking far away from any ICO that has bounty program.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I don't see why the PPP do not react... but it's ok... I really have good vibes about this project!
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Will you accepting different like: BTC, LTC, BCC ?

You are too late to ask this question. Ico process successfully completed a few days ago. You can only buy tokens from exchanges. You can buy it from etherdelta now if you know how to use.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Bitcoin despite 1 hard fuck, remain terminal when it comes to exceeding slow confirmation time.

Ethereum is already moving to Proof of Stake that will solve the scalability issue once and for all, leaving other projects that are still based on Proof of Work behind in the dust.
And yet bitcoin still continue with its fake drama/political bickering whereby miners continue to grab the balls of everyone and holding all users hostage with network spamming.

One hard fuck is not enough. Soon there will be at least another hard fuck. This is ruining bitcoin in the long run, and yet people are screaming buy only because of free money created out of thin air. Where is the credibility already?
Totally agree with you. These hardforks are an attack to Bitcoin. Really hated Bitcoin in the first place.
can someone explain to me, I hardly managed to invest in presale, and now the project is traded 20 percent less than this price. what's the catch  Huh

Its what we called high volatility, one of cryptocurrencie's  unique properties compared to fiat currencies.
I think that is normal because it depend on supply and demand, if the project have good quality as soon as possible demand will increase and the price also increase. Long term investment is the best choice because this project have bright future

we need some good news, nothing will grow by itself. We need a listing on a normal exchange

When they promising exchanges? Im participated in pre-sale, and now tokens cheaper..

The price of this coin down because issue about bitcoin hard fork at 25 oct 2017, so all peoples sell their asset to buy bitcoin and expect to get bitcoingold. You can read this information at :  
We can take advantage of this situation by buying more PPP coin  Smiley

I don't see PPP recovering after the hard fork. I think you'll see more movement after it gets closer to launching a product in 2018.
Maybe you also right, but usually after hard fork finish peoples will take profit and buy alt coin that have lower price like PPP, so i think still possible this coin can back at least to ico price  Smiley
I am sure if Nick Chandi announces some effective (not lip service) security measures to enhance the quality of invoices to be sold, then the price will move quite significantly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
can someone explain to me, I hardly managed to invest in presale, and now the project is traded 20 percent less than this price. what's the catch  Huh

Its what we called high volatility, one of cryptocurrencie's  unique properties compared to fiat currencies.
I think that is normal because it depend on supply and demand, if the project have good quality as soon as possible demand will increase and the price also increase. Long term investment is the best choice because this project have bright future

we need some good news, nothing will grow by itself. We need a listing on a normal exchange

When they promising exchanges? Im participated in pre-sale, and now tokens cheaper..

The price of this coin down because issue about bitcoin hard fork at 25 oct 2017, so all peoples sell their asset to buy bitcoin and expect to get bitcoingold. You can read this information at :  

I don't see PPP recovering after the hard fork. I think you'll see more movement after it gets closer to launching a product in 2018.
What exchange is being traded in? The best time to get some token. I think the price will increase after hard fork is completed. just need to wait a bit.
I see at coinmarketcap this token traded at etherdelta. I agree with you, with this situation that we can do is waiting until hard fork finish and if have some money maybe can buy PPP coin again at low price
Bitcoin despite 1 hard fuck, remain terminal when it comes to exceeding slow confirmation time.

Ethereum is already moving to Proof of Stake that will solve the scalability issue once and for all, leaving other projects that are still based on Proof of Work behind in the dust.
And yet bitcoin still continue with its fake drama/political bickering whereby miners continue to grab the balls of everyone and holding all users hostage with network spamming.

One hard fuck is not enough. Soon there will be at least another hard fuck. This is ruining bitcoin in the long run, and yet people are screaming buy only because of free money created out of thin air. Where is the credibility already?
The moment bitcoin hard fork for no reason other than fake political bickering, it becomes a shitcoin.

And the more hard fork it goes through, the more shitty (and less credibility) it becomes.

Additionally, PayPie should do what Populous is doing, i.e. introducing security measures to prevent invoice default.
If Nick Chandi is a wise Indian, who loves his business more than other things in his life, then he should take the necessary measures.
Merit: 110
What exchange is being traded in? The best time to get some token. I think the price will increase after hard fork is completed. just need to wait a bit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
can someone explain to me, I hardly managed to invest in presale, and now the project is traded 20 percent less than this price. what's the catch  Huh

Its what we called high volatility, one of cryptocurrencie's  unique properties compared to fiat currencies.

On which exchanges tokens will be listed?
Activity: 168
How much can do this shit coin? Bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold.. OMG...
We have only one real Bitcoin. All other - scam.

Activity: 168
can someone explain to me, I hardly managed to invest in presale, and now the project is traded 20 percent less than this price. what's the catch  Huh

Its what we called high volatility, one of cryptocurrencie's  unique properties compared to fiat currencies.

Pages:
Jump to: