Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 68. (Read 109500 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
https://etherscan.io/address/0xf821fd99bca2111327b6a411c90be49dcf78ce0f

60k+ ETH lmao, I'm glad I could finally make it, for tomorrow this will be sold out, for how much time this pre-sale will go?
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
Any idea why I am getting Bad instruction? what does this mean? I am new to this.

It means your either didn't meet the min or max ETH cap. Minimum cap is 0.5ETH(after deducting all the fees from it, so you're better off sending atleast 0.52ETH) and max is 75ETH per individual.

So make sure the final amount is atleast 0.5ETH and don't send more than 75ETH or it gets rejected.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Website says 81,490,728 PPP sold. Of 82,500,000 tokens offered for sale. So is it not sold out yet or are some transactions still waiting for confirmation?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Lol, i didn't even got enough posts for my signature bounty. That was faster than i thought.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Congratz to the team for successful ICO. Hopefully everyone who wanted got in. Some point in the future, this will be the day people would go back to if they had a time machine.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Yes very nice success, One of the best ICO of the year, Hard cap nearly reached in less than a day, incredible.

Congratulation to the paypie team !

I concur, great job on ICO! All the best.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
nice job paypie team. almost sold out. party time on moon is soon.  going smooth now. this will be new beginning for blockchain use in accounting space. 
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes very nice success, One of the best ICO of the year, Hard cap nearly reached in less than a day, incredible.

Congratulation to the paypie team !
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Congrats to the whole team!
Great work! I'm glad I invested in this project!

This is one of the best ICO's in a long time.
Love it!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Any idea why I am getting Bad instruction? what does this mean? I am new to this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This is just surreal, to be able to gather so much money during pre sale, if this trend will continue in ICO, this project will be one of the most successful in the whole year.  I can even imagine where could it go from there.

It will be interesting to see if they have drained the market for Investors in the presale. Looking forward to see about the interest for mainsale.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Definitely. Its already a moment of celebration for the Paypie team as well as to us, supporters. Its a good achievement to clog the whole network with your investment transactions.  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
This is just surreal, to be able to gather so much money during pre sale, if this trend will continue in ICO, this project will be one of the most successful in the whole year.  I can even imagine where could it go from there.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Today, in a short time Paypie has already gathered 25 million! That's a huge number and a great achievement. I know people who invested in this project and  for good reason apparently.

well, this is just unbelievable and i can proudly say: yes, i was there and bought some pie Smiley i was one of the contributors for this project and they will make me much welthier Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Today, in a short time Paypie has already gathered 25 million! That's a huge number and a great achievement. I know people who invested in this project and  for good reason apparently.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
Congratulations to the successful ico for all team, participiant and investor. In a very short time the hard cap was reached. I am very happy that I am able to invest in this project, which I am sure will succeed. And now, paypie to the moon  Wink

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Almost sold out in two hours. it was very successful pre ico. I am very lucky to be able to attend. I am looking forward to future announcements from the team.

This is a good signal that paypie will become a successful project. This pre sale result increases our confidence as an earlier investors of paypie.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
By the way, if the guy with wallet address 0x48f7b64e3c6267b7db4a2448577fc629f53ebc5c is reading this, the max cap is 75ETH for individual. Your all 3 attempts to send 161ETH have been rejected due to exceeding the cap.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x48f7b64e3c6267b7db4a2448577fc629f53ebc5c

Might wanna hurry up though, there isn't much left.

wtf, he should better send that amount to my wallet and make me rich Smiley

and rofl, dont copy paste reply the godamn address of the fukin scammer... or other ppl are maybe dumb enough to send him more ether...
Pages:
Jump to: