Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 67. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Congratulations !!!

when will the tokens be delivered
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Unfortunately, American legislation currently hinders such participation, with statements by cryptomaniac holders. But on the other hand the visibility gained by Paypie will bring investors from all over the world

Surely it will bring investors around the world because PAYPIE is doing a good job in its marketing campaign which results to its community getting bigger by the day Smiley

It does seem like the team has done a good job on marketing this project. I'm always a little worried that investors from the US aren't allowed to participate, but maybe they'll use VPN to get around restrictions.

Did I miss some news? Yesterday's announcement said that US citizens are allowed to participate. Does s.th. changed?

No, us citizens are allowed to participate, the announcement still current.

But the person you have posted is too lazy to read posts. So he is not aware of it.

This will be great for the ICO to let US citizens invest in this ICO.
The more people can join this the better it will be for the presale and crowdsale.

Cant wait to see this project go!
Almost sunday Wink

Yes, great news that their legal team found no reason to block investors from the US and Canada. This will give the ICO a wider audience of potential supporters.

That is really good news because I believe that many of the customers who know the team behind PayPie from their other business also come from that area. Really a plus!

PAYPIE platform is being collaborated by a team of experienced and competent individuals in their chosen field. That brings a lot of security for the investors.

100% correct. There are a lot of synergies between the things that the team has done in the past and is going to do now and in the future. PayPie will be a success, although it might need some time. There are issues like the transition from pseudo triple-entry accounting to real triple-entry accounting.
Activity: 14
Will there be a problem? I sent multiple transactions funds from a single MEW address at different times, since I had to get funds from different places and feared that I would missed out. The total amount is less than 75.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Thank You All! Pre-Sale Is Over! Tokens Are Sold Out!

Pre-sale (and ICO also) finished already  Roll Eyes
Congrats to devs with successfull ICO, and I hope we will see great progect soon and nnn profit  Smiley

Congratulations, well performed sale!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
https://etherscan.io/address/0xf821fd99bca2111327b6a411c90be49dcf78ce0f

Congrats team for collecting more than 61k Ether. Hard cap reached now time for wait to receive token.
Activity: 168
And it's done!

Hard cap reached! Total time: 6 hours and 18 minutes!

Gratz to devs ! that was very fast sale concidering PAYPIE wasnt shilled by pump and dump groups ! Smiley i expect and wish success of this project because after today project paypie just become more promising ! Smiley i hope u guys will deliver Cheesy was nice to follow this project from first days Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
How can I see tokens in MEW?

This be possible in 14 days, plz read infos in the website.
legendary
"ALL TOKENS SOLD OUT! THANK YOU!"

Congratz to all !

Vive Paypie !

Activity: 9
How can I see tokens in MEW?
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
And it's done!

Hard cap reached! Total time: 6 hours and 18 minutes!

https://image.ibb.co/iuSGQb/ICO.png
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Thank You All! Pre-Sale Is Over! Tokens Are Sold Out!

Pre-sale (and ICO also) finished already  Roll Eyes
Congrats to devs with successfull ICO, and I hope we will see great progect soon and nnn profit  Smiley
Activity: 54
Joined the sale, good luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
PPP Sold:  82,339,412
Congratulations to all. When the tokens are distributed?
Activity: 588

congratz paypie on selling out your presale Smiley

like i said before, this is going to be a flash sale on presale day Smiley

it's very encouraging to see good projects get the recognition they deserve. well done paypie team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

60k+ ETH lmao, I'm glad I could finally make it, for tomorrow this will be sold out, for how much time this pre-sale will go?

60k ETH? hm.. I think they raising 90k ETH..
1 eth = 900 tokens.. 82 mln tokens / 900 tokens = 91k ETH..

But I forgot about bonuses.. but they are small... max bonuses - 5%. Even all 91k - 5% - its not a 60k ETH... Huh

I get what you're saying, I just linked the PayPie address, it doesn't lie if it shows 60k it's 60k you can't manipulate it Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

60k+ ETH lmao, I'm glad I could finally make it, for tomorrow this will be sold out, for how much time this pre-sale will go?

60k ETH? hm.. I think they raising 90k ETH..
1 eth = 900 tokens.. 82 mln tokens / 900 tokens = 91k ETH..

But I forgot about bonuses.. but they are small... max bonuses - 5%. Even all 91k - 5% - its not a 60k ETH... Huh
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
uncloak.io
 i don't get it!! why the amount raised is only 60k ETH?? is there is a private sell or something like that ??
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

congratz paypie on selling out your presale Smiley

like i said before, this is going to be a flash sale on presale day Smiley
legendary
Smiley Be ended in few minutes now, missing only 350 ETH.
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
For how much time this pre-sale will go?

It closes down after hard cap has been met, so within 1-2 hours if it continues at this pace.
Pages:
Jump to: