Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 64. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I was also banned for comparing populous and paypie.. the mods on telegram need to chill the fuck out. we trying to get information from people.
Activity: 4
The SEC is always looking for a reason to investigate an ICO.  i have lawyer contacts in the White House. 

If i get scammed out a few ether, so be it.  But the greater good must happen to catch scam artists.  I'm not saying this a definite scam, but I think more clarification is in order.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
I was also banned for asking clarification on this token discrepancy. A simple question as token contributor. It is completely ridiculous to be banned that quickly. Points to PayPie hiding something.

If no answers are provided, I’ll file a complaint with the Vancouver consumer board.

They think they can just grab our money and then run off. It's projects like this that are helping to shine a bad light on crypto.

I mean if the investor has good intent why are they hiding stuff?

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
With paypie banks will have more accurate and reliable credit scoring, customers will then be more likely to pay their credits, fees and financial products in general, they will then have every interest to use the blochain, which will be completely democratized.
First, I wanna say that I do really appreciate @Nick and @Yohan for being willing to answer questions even when you’ve already been asked the same thing over and over every single day. And you have been very accommodating to the communities needs. Mucho appreciated.

Now onto issues:

I got a bonus and I wasn't even expecting one. Cool. Unfortunately, what isn’t cool, is the Paypie team said one thing and did another. Bonuses were supposed to go to the smaller contributors. But that's not what happened.  The payee team did not release the bonus structure openly for everyone to review until right before the pre-sale started. At the time, I honestly didn’t think much about until now. Now when I really stop and think about it everything, it all seems kind of shady how this whole thing has played out.

So lets review:

This morning a email was sent out right before the crowdsale with this Note attached to the bottom:

“Note: we have signed a deal with a strategic partner for contributing to the platform's development in a long term commitment. The terms of the agreement are confidential and this partnership is one of the most valuable things that could have happened for the platform's progress. We just wanted to share that bit with the community before the pre-sale. Future looks bright!”

According to the white paper, 82,500,500 PPP tokens would be available for the crowdsale.

1ETH = 909 PPP tokens(0.0011 ETH = 1 PPP)

Smart Contract? Yes

82,500,000 PPP Max Hard cap for Crowdsale

4,500,000  PPP soft cap minimum req for crowdsale

27,500,000 PPP for Team and Advisors

55,000,000 PPP for Industry Reserve to help develop partnerships and future acquisitions to become a dominant market leader.

Accoring the the contract ETH provided to us today (0xf8A15b1540d5f9D002D9cCb7FD1F23E795c2859d) = (0xF821Fd99BCA2111327b6a411C90BE49dcf78CE0f)

61,082 ETH was contributed publicly which means 55,523,538 PPP tokens were bought publicly.

This leave 26,976, 462 tokens left that are unaccounted for.

Hypothetically, If everyone had gotten a bonus of 5%(we all know that didn’t happen) then that would then give contributors as a whole 1,348,823 PPP tokens. But that still would leave 25,627,639 PPP tokens left.

This begs the question, why wasn’t this transaction or set of transactions of roughly 26,976,62 PPP tokens recorded on the blockchain at the same time as and under the same contract address as the rest of the crowd sale?? And if this was a strategic partnership deal as stated in the thank you email this morning, then why didn’t the paypie team  use the INDUSTRY RESERVE tokens of 55,000,000 to make this deal instead of taking from the crowdsale AND also at the same time renege on a earlier agreement of giving smaller donors a bonus?Huh The argument that giving everyone a bonus is not really a bonus is very shallow argument and a slap in the face to small investors. Because if going off of that logic, then I see no reason why Paypie shouldn’t have been able to stick to the original agreement which gave the smaller donors the bonus and none for the larger donors.

Also why did you feel that you had to make a SECRET NDA deal with business individuals to advance the company along?  How are we to trust that you have investors and also future customer’s  best interest at heart when nothing about the deal has been disclosed???   How is anyone supposed to be okay with that and be expected to just blindly trust you? This is a new era guys and what would have been acceptable in the old fiat, large corporation way of doing business, is NOT okay in the blockchain era. Blockchain requires transparency and the was the absolute opposite.

This wasn’t in the white paper guys and you need to make it right.

Couldn't agree more I was on their telegram for like 5 mins max and was unceremoniously banned. Not only was I banned but the Yohan guy stitched me up to do it by impersonating me. How low can you get?

You now have people on telegram talking about NDAs in a way that is irrelevant to what has taken place here.

Like I have said, I have not seen an NDA used as it has been by paypie in many other instances, if ever
Activity: 4
I was also banned for asking clarification on this token discrepancy. A simple question as token contributor. It is completely ridiculous to be banned that quickly. Points to PayPie hiding something.

If no answers are provided, I’ll file a complaint with the Vancouver consumer board.
I've haven't seen a nda used for this purpose many times. Which other projects have such an nda for their sale?
Activity: 307
First, I wanna say that I do really appreciate @Nick and @Yohan for being willing to answer questions even when you’ve already been asked the same thing over and over every single day. And you have been very accommodating to the communities needs. Mucho appreciated.

Now onto issues:

I got a bonus and I wasn't even expecting one. Cool. Unfortunately, what isn’t cool, is the Paypie team said one thing and did another. Bonuses were supposed to go to the smaller contributors. But that's not what happened.  The payee team did not release the bonus structure openly for everyone to review until right before the pre-sale started. At the time, I honestly didn’t think much about until now. Now when I really stop and think about it everything, it all seems kind of shady how this whole thing has played out.

So lets review:

This morning a email was sent out right before the crowdsale with this Note attached to the bottom:

“Note: we have signed a deal with a strategic partner for contributing to the platform's development in a long term commitment. The terms of the agreement are confidential and this partnership is one of the most valuable things that could have happened for the platform's progress. We just wanted to share that bit with the community before the pre-sale. Future looks bright!”

According to the white paper, 82,500,500 PPP tokens would be available for the crowdsale.

1ETH = 909 PPP tokens(0.0011 ETH = 1 PPP)

Smart Contract? Yes

82,500,000 PPP Max Hard cap for Crowdsale

4,500,000  PPP soft cap minimum req for crowdsale

27,500,000 PPP for Team and Advisors

55,000,000 PPP for Industry Reserve to help develop partnerships and future acquisitions to become a dominant market leader.

Accoring the the contract ETH provided to us today (0xf8A15b1540d5f9D002D9cCb7FD1F23E795c2859d) = (0xF821Fd99BCA2111327b6a411C90BE49dcf78CE0f)

61,082 ETH was contributed publicly which means 55,523,538 PPP tokens were bought publicly.

This leave 26,976, 462 tokens left that are unaccounted for.

Hypothetically, If everyone had gotten a bonus of 5%(we all know that didn’t happen) then that would then give contributors as a whole 1,348,823 PPP tokens. But that still would leave 25,627,639 PPP tokens left.

This begs the question, why wasn’t this transaction or set of transactions of roughly 26,976,62 PPP tokens recorded on the blockchain at the same time as and under the same contract address as the rest of the crowd sale?? And if this was a strategic partnership deal as stated in the thank you email this morning, then why didn’t the paypie team  use the INDUSTRY RESERVE tokens of 55,000,000 to make this deal instead of taking from the crowdsale AND also at the same time renege on a earlier agreement of giving smaller donors a bonus?Huh The argument that giving everyone a bonus is not really a bonus is very shallow argument and a slap in the face to small investors. Because if going off of that logic, then I see no reason why Paypie shouldn’t have been able to stick to the original agreement which gave the smaller donors the bonus and none for the larger donors.

Also why did you feel that you had to make a SECRET NDA deal with business individuals to advance the company along?  How are we to trust that you have investors and also future customer’s  best interest at heart when nothing about the deal has been disclosed???   How is anyone supposed to be okay with that and be expected to just blindly trust you? This is a new era guys and what would have been acceptable in the old fiat, large corporation way of doing business, is NOT okay in the blockchain era. Blockchain requires transparency and the was the absolute opposite.

This wasn’t in the white paper guys and you need to make it right.
Activity: 168
Guys, that was crazy! I talked with some friends while watching the pre-sale go faster then the flash! Congratulations to the team for the good work and also congratulations to everyone who could participate in pre-sale Smiley I already love this project!
I pooled up with few fellows we literally almost made it Grin it ended to fast wasnt expecting that o.O

Another quick sale pre-ICO, I just hope this won't join the list of ICOs that started dumging when listed on exchanges because now exchnages seems to be very saturated now
I hope that to Sad if there wasnt any special bonus to "special" contributors then we are good Cheesy otherwise i think they will try to dump on us ;/

Dumping is just part of the ICO game man. Every project will have its dumpers. Whether they are bounty hunters or early contribution bonus buyers. If you believe in a project and it's purpose then hold onto those tokens because they may just make you rich someday
I will hold Cheesy and i accumulate more if it dips Cheesy still icos should start to lowering the bonuses they give to "special" ones becouse they almost all the time dump on common folks heads and and in worst cases that dumping ruins the project ;/
Activity: 84
Guys, that was crazy! I talked with some friends while watching the pre-sale go faster then the flash! Congratulations to the team for the good work and also congratulations to everyone who could participate in pre-sale Smiley I already love this project!
I pooled up with few fellows we literally almost made it Grin it ended to fast wasnt expecting that o.O

Another quick sale pre-ICO, I just hope this won't join the list of ICOs that started dumging when listed on exchanges because now exchnages seems to be very saturated now
I hope that to Sad if there wasnt any special bonus to "special" contributors then we are good Cheesy otherwise i think they will try to dump on us ;/

Dumping is just part of the ICO game man. Every project will have its dumpers. Whether they are bounty hunters or early contribution bonus buyers. If you believe in a project and it's purpose then hold onto those tokens because they may just make you rich someday
Activity: 168

Activity: 84
All tokens sold out!!!! Congratulations on this achievement. I'm a Paypie believer from the very first announcement of this project. My support has only grown stronger over the course of this campaign. I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us involved.
Why would i talk bad about a project I am invested in without warrant?

You've all got to be crazy to believe whoever is saying this bullocks...

I did not spam tonight and was banned for asking questions.

Yohan, I believe, dug up an old post from the 28th, made it look as if I was spamming and then bans me.

Who here thinks this is something a person with good intent or is trustworthy would do?

Peace, I'm out
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This was my email to paypie after I realised I made a mistake by posting the salt ref link:

Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:43 AM
To: PayPie Team <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: MIND-BLOWING News!!!!

Hi Yohan,

I got banned from telegram for sharing my slat ref link.

I was the only way to  buy salt, i thought i was helping and I am very sorry.

I have never been banned before in my 2 1/2 years in crypto

I'm sorry, in telegram, i am jahras

Thanks

And this was the answer from Nick:

Hi Jahras,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I have added you back.

Nick Chandi
PayPie.com
720 - 999 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC|V5Z 1K5 Canada
https://www.paypie.com
cid:[email protected]

Now today I get banned for asking questions, strange.

I have no beef with paypie. I just find it odd I was banned in such a manner and find it unfair they found something from the past, that I was excused for, to use as the reason when that was not why i got banned

You continued to post your referral link despite being politly told to stop.

This is not true. I have no reason to lie. the only time i posted that was on the 28th, not today

Maybe someone else quoted my message from the 28th but I did not post that today when I got banned.

Could be a misunderstanding. Why after apologising would I do it again? That is not me,  i would not do that
As you can clearly see in the screenshot.It is from todays chat.Please ask anyone to search your username in paypie channel and he can see that message

Only a screenshot from Yohan. that was it a screenshot from the 28th and warning me not to spam but I did not

Well if you want to make that the reason I was banned and this is not a misunderstanding, then I have no other option than to call you what you are, a liar Sir

Yes, Yes sure impersonate someone, make them look bad and then ban them. Classic!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
it is time for party for paypie. was nice sale. lets see what happen.
Wow I am shocked as this is not true.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
This was my email to paypie after I realised I made a mistake by posting the salt ref link:

Hi Yohan,

I was the only way to  buy salt, i thought i was helping and I am very sorry.

Thanks

Hi Jahras,

Nick Chandi
PayPie.com
720 - 999 West Broadway

I have no beef with paypie. I just find it odd I was banned in such a manner and find it unfair they found something from the past, that I was excused for, to use as the reason when that was not why i got banned

This is not true. I have no reason to lie. the only time i posted that was on the 28th, not today

Maybe someone else quoted my message from the 28th but I did not post that today when I got banned.

Could be a misunderstanding. Why after apologising would I do it again? That is not me,  i would not do that
As you can clearly see in the screenshot.It is from todays chat.Please ask anyone to search your username in paypie channel and he can see that message

Hi Yohan,

I was the only way to  buy salt, i thought i was helping and I am very sorry.

Thanks

Hi Jahras,

Nick Chandi
PayPie.com
720 - 999 West Broadway

Could be a misunderstanding. Why after apologising would I do it again? That is not me,  i would not do that
Pages:
Jump to: