Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 65. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
How to buy Paypie on exchanges ?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
This was my email to paypie after I realised I made a mistake by posting the salt ref link:

Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:43 AM
To: PayPie Team <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: MIND-BLOWING News!!!!

Hi Yohan,

I got banned from telegram for sharing my slat ref link.

I was the only way to  buy salt, i thought i was helping and I am very sorry.

I have never been banned before in my 2 1/2 years in crypto

I'm sorry, in telegram, i am jahras

Thanks

And this was the answer from Nick:

Hi Jahras,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I have added you back.

Nick Chandi
PayPie.com
720 - 999 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC|V5Z 1K5 Canada
https://www.paypie.com
cid:[email protected]

Now today I get banned for asking questions, strange.

I have no beef with paypie. I just find it odd I was banned in such a manner and find it unfair they found something from the past, that I was excused for, to use as the reason when that was not why i got banned

You continued to post your referral link despite being politly told to stop.You were not banned for asking questions.You were banned for spamming.

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
So nice, it’s wonderful to see a pre sale sold out in the first hours of the launch. I haven’t see such a sucess since a while, Paypie deserve it and I think the value will skyrocket soon. Very nice work paypie team !
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
This was my email to paypie after I realised I made a mistake by posting the salt ref link:

Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:43 AM
To: PayPie Team <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: MIND-BLOWING News!!!!

Hi Yohan,

I got banned from telegram for sharing my slat ref link.

I was the only way to  buy salt, i thought i was helping and I am very sorry.

I have never been banned before in my 2 1/2 years in crypto

I'm sorry, in telegram, i am jahras

Thanks

And this was the answer from Nick:

Hi Jahras,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I have added you back.

Nick Chandi
PayPie.com
720 - 999 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC|V5Z 1K5 Canada
https://www.paypie.com
cid:[email protected]

Now today I get banned for asking questions, strange.

I have no beef with paypie. I just find it odd I was banned in such a manner and find it unfair they found something from the past, that I was excused for, to use as the reason when that was not why i got banned
Activity: 392
Paypie is banning folks for asking questions on telegram

I only asked about the strategic investor and was instantly banned

No warning, no answer, just banned

really? got any evidence for what you have said before? telegram screenshots or a chatreport?

i dont believe that they are such a folk to ban ppl only by asking some questions for the future developement of the project...

How can i have screenshots? I have been banned

I honestly only posted my salt link for people to buy salt, nothing else... big deal.

I don't believe that is enough to warrant being banned

Check my history I am not a fudder

don't make me laugh, bro.
that's channel for discussing paypie, all about paypie.
when you post link to buy other paypie, you have violate the rule. its normal devs bann you, cause you detected as spammer.

I can understand this but i was not banned for this, it was for asking questions.

I posted the link more than a week ago and also apologised

I asked about the strategic investor and did not get banned.

Johan did advise if people start spreading false information they may need to look at banning - fair enough they don't want fud spoiling their project.

He advised that they cannot really go into things as they have signed an NDA.  If I look at this the wording strategic investor then suggests a partner that will benefit the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Awesome!

How do we see the tokens ? manual input ?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Its obvious that 30m PPP was given almost for free and this guys or devs will dump shit on you...
I have such BS no info no shit. We will be happy if it won't go under ICO.
If that will go under ICO you will know it was sold for 1/10 token price at best.

THE POINT WAS TO NOT LOCK THOSE 30M TOKENS
I bet devs hold them now !
that is all about... from outside it's look nice and clean but if you count number you will see how they will
fuck you when this shit hit exchange.

Wow this is good news to us congrats to the team and to all participants of this project. ...

yea smoke more we will be lucky if we will dump before devs will dump their 30m tokens stack...

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Wow this is good news to us congrats to the team and to all participants of this project. The token sold out and for sure this project will become successful in the future so be ready for the good news of the dev. More investor to come with paypie token so the price will increase more in the future. I want to know when we see token be tradable to the exchanges site? This month or next month?

really? got any evidence for what you have said before? telegram screenshots or a chatreport?

i dont believe that they are such a folk to ban ppl only by asking some questions for the future developement of the project...

I honestly only posted my salt link for people to buy salt, nothing else... big deal.

when you post link to buy other paypie, you have violate the rule. its normal devs bann you, cause you detected as spammer.

I can understand this but i was not banned for this, it was for asking questions.

I posted the link more than a week ago and also apologised
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

I have been in crypto quite a while now and have never been banned for something I said

Now they have posted an old screenshot of my salt reference as if that was the reason.

I posted that link weeks days ago and have even apologised by email to Yohan and he accepted my apology and said everything is fine
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Congrats to devs with successfull ICO  Grin
Wow it was too fast pre-sale. Do you have any private investor? It smells fishy. I really dont like this situtaion. I hope devs have some explanation .

Yeah its a strategic partner i would see this as good news as by the sounds of it is someone who is going to help the platform development.

If that is the case, did they take the tokens from the 82.5M tokens for the public sale or the 55M tokens reserved for strategic partnerships?

oh, this is in fact an interesting thought. if it is the first, it could explain why at start of the presale it was already at 20m ppp tokens sold, but this can only answer an investor and bring clarify this thinking.
Activity: 518
Wow it was too fast pre-sale. Do you have any private investor? It smells fishy. I really dont like this situtaion. I hope devs have some explanation .
Why are you so suspicious about this pre sale? Paypie is hot so everyone wants to buy some of it
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Yeah its a strategic partner i would see this as good news as by the sounds of it is someone who is going to help the platform development.

If that is the case, did they take the tokens from the 82.5M tokens for the public sale or the 55M tokens reserved for strategic partnerships?
i think that the presale is not completely sold out yet, since you can see that the counter has also counted all submissions including the errors... 60k eth is just too less for 82m ppp, should be somewhere around 90k eth collected for completely sold out.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Well you can check on Etherscan the records of ICO transactions to verify any suspicion. Smiley

I'm so happy I got some
Pages:
Jump to: