Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 66. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Wow it was too fast pre-sale. Do you have any private investor? It smells fishy. I really dont like this situtaion. I hope devs have some explanation .

Well you can check on Etherscan the records of ICO transactions to verify any suspicion. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Wow it was too fast pre-sale. Do you have any private investor? It smells fishy. I really dont like this situtaion. I hope devs have some explanation .

Yeah its a strategic partner i would see this as good news as by the sounds of it is someone who is going to help the platform development.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Activity: 518
Whoa, that was fast! I can't wait when this tokens will be tradable, I'm sure that their price will be 10x higher than todays  Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I have been a little busy today and wanted to buy in the ICO but it looks like I might have missed it already? So it sold out now in one day so fast? I am sad i couldn't get to invest but I will try to buy as soon as it hits the first exchange. I know this is going to explode and the accounting platform will be second to none.

well, if you were about to get paypie tokens for more than 15 eth, then yes, you missed the bonus, but otherwise you still have the ico sale, where no bonuses will be active.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The paypie team thinks of everything, one more point testifying about them seriously, they have created a very precise tutorial to invest safely with all the necessary steps, it can be found on the website: https://www.paypie.com/tutorial
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Congrats too all who joined and congrats to Paypie. This really is a flying start!

I wnoder why we got only 60 000 ETH in presale while it should be 90 000...
that should mean 50% of tokens was issued without money if we will get
1ppp = 0.0011 ETH

and they just scammed us... I want response to situation.

Nope, here's the thing, they signed a deal with a strategic partner for contributing to the platform's development in a long term commitment. Some tokens were assigned to that deal. It's written in today's mail

please paste this mail here i don't see that.

anyway they got 1/3 of all tokens guys...
please paste that mail.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
https://etherscan.io/address/0xf821fd99bca2111327b6a411c90be49dcf78ce0f

60k+ ETH lmao, I'm glad I could finally make it, for tomorrow this will be sold out, for how much time this pre-sale will go?

60k ETH? hm.. I think they raising 90k ETH..
1 eth = 900 tokens.. 82 mln tokens / 900 tokens = 91k ETH..

But I forgot about bonuses.. but they are small... max bonuses - 5%. Even all 91k - 5% - its not a 60k ETH... Huh

come on guys IS THERE INSIDE DEAL....
I don't give a fuck.
91k eth should be inside even with bonuses we should have like 80k+ in wallet adress.
I liked crowd sale but this is fishy as fuck....
I suspect dump to below ICO now...

Someone got tokens at 1/10 // 1/5  // 1/100 price ?

As we mentioned on the email earlier today, we signed a deal with a strategic partner for contributing to the platform's development in a long term commitment. Some tokens were assigned to that deal and some went for the tokensale bonuses. And all 82.5 million tokens will be distributed to all token holders. Thank you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
PayPie review of ICO company!

Bit late for that review, don't you think? The tokens have already sold out completely in one day...

Well, maybe nice for the aftermarket.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                         PayPie review of ICO company!  YouTube Video:    https://youtu.be/DyREtI4SV5E  for Russian-speaking people!
                                                                https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/916819468730368001

Activity: 383

60k+ ETH lmao, I'm glad I could finally make it, for tomorrow this will be sold out, for how much time this pre-sale will go?

But I forgot about bonuses.. but they are small... max bonuses - 5%. Even all 91k - 5% - its not a 60k ETH... Huh

I don't give a fuck.
91k eth should be inside even with bonuses we should have like 80k+ in wallet adress.

Someone got tokens at 1/10 // 1/5  // 1/100 price ?

Nope, here's the thing, they signed a deal with a strategic partner for contributing to the platform's development in a long term commitment. Some tokens were assigned to that deal. It's written in today's mail
if u want an All_Star advisor u should pay a lot Grin Di Iorio have more 20k eth worth of $PPP i hope he will not dump on us Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Congrats too all who joined and congrats to Paypie. This really is a flying start!

I wnoder why we got only 60 000 ETH in presale while it should be 90 000...
that should mean 50% of tokens was issued without money if we will get
1ppp = 0.0011 ETH

and they just scammed us... I want response to situation.

please paste this mail here i don't see that.

anyway they got 1/3 of all tokens guys...
please paste that mail.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I don't give a fuck.

biy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Congrats!  Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
How can I see tokens in MEW?

This be possible in 14 days, plz read infos in the website.
probably you mean tokens will be tradable in 14 days.
But I want to see PPP in ethplorer.io at least as its done by most popular other ICOs
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

I don't give a fuck.

Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

congratz paypie on selling out your presale Smiley

like i said before, this is going to be a flash sale on presale day Smiley

it's very encouraging to see good projects get the recognition they deserve. well done paypie team.

Seems like we have one of the projects to watch closely in the next few months  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have been a little busy today and wanted to buy in the ICO but it looks like I might have missed it already? So it sold out now in one day so fast? I am sad i couldn't get to invest but I will try to buy as soon as it hits the first exchange. I know this is going to explode and the accounting platform will be second to none.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Good LUCK !:
Pages:
Jump to: