Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 82. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 897
Merit: 284
from new newsletter "PayPie to Be Integrated into Jaxx multi-token wallet! PayPie and Decentral have just issued a joint press release officially announcing that Anthony Di Iorio has joined the PayPie team and that PayPie will be integrated into Jaxx! That’s thrilling news!"  Nice job!
That's great jaxx has a big userbase. It will help to increase awareness and I am sure some major exchanges will follow shortly.

In what manner will jaxx include paypie? i don't think is about creating a wallet for paypie, the only good news would be to integrate paypie score risk system and accounting platform into jaxx company and applications, that certainly will help prove how good the platform is.

I think they will add PayPie to Jaxx Wallet, that's it. Why a wallet application would need an accounting credit score system? Jaxx just needs to solve that vulnerability if they didn't resolve it yet Cheesy
It says jaxx will integrate paypie that means you can use jaxx to keep your PPP and directly send it to paypie platform
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
from new newsletter "PayPie to Be Integrated into Jaxx multi-token wallet! PayPie and Decentral have just issued a joint press release officially announcing that Anthony Di Iorio has joined the PayPie team and that PayPie will be integrated into Jaxx! That’s thrilling news!"  Nice job!
That's great jaxx has a big userbase. It will help to increase awareness and I am sure some major exchanges will follow shortly.

In what manner will jaxx include paypie? i don't think is about creating a wallet for paypie, the only good news would be to integrate paypie score risk system and accounting platform into jaxx company and applications, that certainly will help prove how good the platform is.

I think they will add PayPie to Jaxx Wallet, that's it. Why a wallet application would need an accounting credit score system? Jaxx just needs to solve that vulnerability if they didn't resolve it yet Cheesy

Customers need some way to buy invoices off the PayPie marketplace. The Jaxx Wallet integration may be part of that plan. I fully agree that the wallet should rock solid before making it public, but I am glad that the partnership with Anthony has led to concrete technical advances instead of just advice.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi tomjack341,

There are limited utility-based tokens and provide contributors with the ability to access certain services on the Platform, such as accessing the Platform, obtaining credit histories and scores of private businesses, performing financial audits on private businesses, buying invoices for factoring purposes, and otherwise transacting within the Platform.

PayPie has data better than banks on the financial health of a business which is very valuable for lenders, investors, banks and other financial institutions, auditors, reviewers etc. We believe accounting in the 21st century will be done exactly in the way we envision, on decentralized platform instead of closed and disconnected systems that we see today.

Nick

Thanx. Now it is clear.

I think this will ready work but Dev, has to promote it heavily.
Good Luck!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I'm definitely looking forward to this ico. I think that Paypie will be my next accountant!  Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

I think it will be part of an offering for their commersial adopters. Look forward to get more details and synergies from the partnership.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 392
Activity: 798
Huge benefits of having the co founder of ETH are already showing for this project according to that announcement. Thanks for sharing all the recent news and i think the Jaxx integration is a huge step forward. Waiting to here the news about the pre sale today.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hello Everyone!

Here’s a fresh from the oven scoop for you – PayPie to Be Integrated into Jaxx multi-token wallet! PayPie and Decentral have just issued a joint press release officially announcing that Anthony Di Iorio has joined the PayPie team and that PayPie will be integrated into Jaxx! That’s thrilling news! Check it out:

"Anthony Di Iorio Joins PayPie Team; PayPie to Be Integrated into Jaxx

6th October 2017 – Decentral Community Space – TORONTO – Decentral Inc, home of the Jaxx Blockchain Interface and the Decentral Community announced today that Anthony Di Iorio, Founder of Decentral and CEO of Jaxx, and Co-Founder of the Ethereum platform, is joining PayPie as both an advisor and as a prominent supporter.

Anthony and the Decentral team are eager to support projects with experienced entrepreneurs delivering blockchain innovation, like  PayPie. Anthony said that “by introducing the world’s first Ethereum-powered credit risk assessment based on decentralized accounting, PayPie hopes to bring ultimate trust and transparency to the financial market. I’m a believer in the power of decentralized technologies like PayPie to add huge value to existing auditing markets and practices. Supporting PayPie’s team in a key advisory role and by integrating the PayPie token into Jaxx are the ways I’m most eager to pitch in.”

The PayPie decentralized, blockchain-based platform was built to make the financial information on businesses more accurate and transparent, allowing a better picture of a company’s financial health for credit risk assessment. Anthony continued, “PayPie leverages blockchain to enable live financial audits, speed up credit approvals, and improve the overall credit scoring processes for businesses. It’s a huge improvement in efficiency for lenders, auditors, accountants, and other financial institutions.”

“Often a company’s financial situation is inaccurate, due to a lack of information and the fact that this information is usually outdated”, said PayPie CEO, serial entrepreneur, and member of the Forbes Technology Council, Nick Chandi. “By harnessing technology – blockchain in particular – we can avoid these issues and make the system fairer both for the businesses themselves, as well as those who wish to access the financial information. Anthony’s participation as a key strategic advisor and the integration of our token into the Jaxx platform are great accelerator to our future.”

Link to Decentral’s press release (also available on their homepage):
http://decentral.ca/anthony-di-iorio-joins-paypie-team-paypie-integrated-jaxx/

Link to PayPie’s press release:
http://blog.paypie.com/uncategorized/anthony-di-iorio-joins-paypie-team-paypie-to-be-integrated-into-jaxx/

That's some thrilling news!

Regarding the pre-sale, we're sharing further info today! Stay tuned!

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I don't like Jaxx, some time ago someone discovered a vulnerability that let anyone extract the 12 words passaphrase from any wallet https://www.reddit.com/r/jaxx/comments/6gfl4d/easy_extraction_of_the_jaxx_12word_wallet_backup/. Don't know if they solved this issue or not.
Btw, this means that PayPie will be added to shpeshift as well in the future?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 574
PayPie will accept contributions from residents of most countries, including USA and Canada. Our legal team is of the view that our tokens do not meet the definition of “securities” under Canadian law. Our ongoing discussions with Canadian regulators have been very positive and we will continue to work with the regulators leading up to the token crowdsale and on an ongoing basis.

How can Canadian lawyers and regulators give any legal advice, let alone legal permission, regarding law outside their jurisdiction, in this case the USA? Even the SEC itself doesn't completely know what to do with ICOs.

https://www.coindesk.com/every-token-snowflake-secs-ico-guidance-isnt-enough/

Who said that their legal team consists only of Canadian lawyers? I am sure they also have an expert for the US laws in their team and that they have some valid reasons to allow US-americans to participate in the ICO.

They got some great advisors in there team. Look at:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackshawtechnology/

Blockchain Executive; American Blockchain Council; Global Blockchain Council, Breakthrough Business Technologies

I'm sure that guy has a lot of connections. Maybe he knows people in the SEC who helped PayPie.
This would be really great if US citizen could join this ICO.

Don't get me wrong, it would be absolutely huge if PayPie manages to be one of the few ICOs allowed by SEC. But I want to see a confirmation instead of speculation based on their team members' credentials.

The lines "our tokens do not meet the definition of “securities” under Canadian law. Our ongoing discussions with Canadian regulators" does not mention American law at all; that is the reason for my apprehension.
Activity: 588
As Paypie solves the business accounting fraud problems, state should have no trouble adopting the blockchain principle.

You are right, why forbid something that will be useful to you at the long run. A lot of projects like PayPie, will give a lot back to the community and with so many good ideas, the positive results will beat the negative ones.

There are many variables that must be considered before something can be applied, especially when dealing with the state. Pull and stretch  the importance will be more dominant. Indeed Paypie gives a lot of idea on how to solve nowadays problems. Wish it will be accepted world wide!

the reason why many projects are turning to the crypto space is because of decentralization and the fact the governments can't control things as easily.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
PayPie will accept contributions from residents of most countries, including USA and Canada. Our legal team is of the view that our tokens do not meet the definition of “securities” under Canadian law. Our ongoing discussions with Canadian regulators have been very positive and we will continue to work with the regulators leading up to the token crowdsale and on an ongoing basis.

How can Canadian lawyers and regulators give any legal advice, let alone legal permission, regarding law outside their jurisdiction, in this case the USA? Even the SEC itself doesn't completely know what to do with ICOs.

Who said that their legal team consists only of Canadian lawyers? I am sure they also have an expert for the US laws in their team and that they have some valid reasons to allow US-americans to participate in the ICO.

They got some great advisors in there team. Look at:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackshawtechnology/

Blockchain Executive; American Blockchain Council; Global Blockchain Council, Breakthrough Business Technologies

I'm sure that guy has a lot of connections. Maybe he knows people in the SEC who helped PayPie.
This would be really great if US citizen could join this ICO.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
As Paypie solves the business accounting fraud problems, state should have no trouble adopting the blockchain principle.

You are right, why forbid something that will be useful to you at the long run. A lot of projects like PayPie, will give a lot back to the community and with so many good ideas, the positive results will beat the negative ones.

There are many variables that must be considered before something can be applied, especially when dealing with the state. Pull and stretch  the importance will be more dominant. Indeed Paypie gives a lot of idea on how to solve nowadays problems. Wish it will be accepted world wide!
Activity: 364
Okay so they have now announced presale on 8/10 good decision.I am sure will be sold out.Lets see if I can make it

Oh... I missed announse.
Any more details? Which bonuses, price, min contribution etc?

You can either go to page 157 or click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061671.3120  All the info is listed by the 2nd poster on that page

No whitelisting, no kyc/aml and US residents can participate? Well that is strange...

Actually, it's not strange. what you have is an ICO done right. No favors to rich, everyone can fairly acquire a piece of the pie. (pun intended) As for the US Citizens, everyone knows that if you don't offer a product that pays dividend and you not involved in anything shady, thus having a reason to hide, then there is no reason to exclude your ICO from united state citizens. so offering it to U.S citizens should be an extra  proof that you dealing with a reliable company that is willing to endure the scrutinizing from SEC and such.

Just came to here looking for a reason why the citizens of united states are allowed. Your explanation makes most sense so far so thanks for your input!

So it will be on sunday like I speculated Grin. Yeah I agree with that guy and maybe the announcement came so later because they discussed with SEC which willenable US citizens to partecipate in this ICO. This happened rarely recently
I think many US citizens are not into the ICO business because hardly any ICO is allowed in the US. I think many people should do the extra work to allow people from US.
As far as I know there are no ICO that are allowed in US. Anyway if someone wants to invest they can do this by using some kind of VPN or other clever ways Cool

Sorry, but you are wrong. There is no law saying that ICO can not be held or made available to U.S citizens. Rather, the law states that if you dealing in securities then it has to pass approval by the SEC. Also, there is no law that requires companies to blacklist U.S citizens. Most do it to prevent the headache that comes from been scrutinized and also to avoid a possible law suit. For a company to open themselves to such says a lot about the team.
Does this mean that we investors will register with our name, country... if we participate in the ICO?

As far as I understand US is allowed to invest and no KYC/AML process so that implies that you dont have to state name and country.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 392
Okay so they have now announced presale on 8/10 good decision.I am sure will be sold out.Lets see if I can make it

Oh... I missed announse.
Any more details? Which bonuses, price, min contribution etc?

You can either go to page 157 or click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061671.3120  All the info is listed by the 2nd poster on that page

No whitelisting, no kyc/aml and US residents can participate? Well that is strange...

Actually, it's not strange. what you have is an ICO done right. No favors to rich, everyone can fairly acquire a piece of the pie. (pun intended) As for the US Citizens, everyone knows that if you don't offer a product that pays dividend and you not involved in anything shady, thus having a reason to hide, then there is no reason to exclude your ICO from united state citizens. so offering it to U.S citizens should be an extra  proof that you dealing with a reliable company that is willing to endure the scrutinizing from SEC and such.

Just came to here looking for a reason why the citizens of united states are allowed. Your explanation makes most sense so far so thanks for your input!

So it will be on sunday like I speculated Grin. Yeah I agree with that guy and maybe the announcement came so later because they discussed with SEC which willenable US citizens to partecipate in this ICO. This happened rarely recently
I think many US citizens are not into the ICO business because hardly any ICO is allowed in the US. I think many people should do the extra work to allow people from US.
As far as I know there are no ICO that are allowed in US. Anyway if someone wants to invest they can do this by using some kind of VPN or other clever ways Cool

Sorry, but you are wrong. There is no law saying that ICO can not be held or made available to U.S citizens. Rather, the law states that if you dealing in securities then it has to pass approval by the SEC. Also, there is no law that requires companies to blacklist U.S citizens. Most do it to prevent the headache that comes from been scrutinized and also to avoid a possible law suit. For a company to open themselves to such says a lot about the team.
Does this mean that we investors will register with our name, country... if we participate in the ICO?
Activity: 798

Pages:
Jump to: