Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 98. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
when to wait for the exchange of coins?
ICO not over and people start asking for exchange listings. Just give the team the time they need to developd a good product insead of waiting to instadump your tokens as fast as possible.

Well, that's how the market is now. People willing to invest waiting immediate returns. That's how it is, and it allows projects to raise important funds so they must play the game too.

Indeed, dumping the coins after release on exchanges. Happens with every ICO and then.... after some weeks the price went x15 and then they keep banging there heads agains the wall Cheesy

Paypie is a project for a long hold! Hold your investments and you will have a huge profit after some years.
This project is unique and will be added on exchanges soon after ICO

Pretty much every recent project required you to hold coins long term since they usually dont have working platforms to show in the beginning.
I dont really like this trend but i guess you cant do it differently.
If you more a trader than an investor I would suggest you to trade coins which are on the market for some time.
It is necessary and invest in long-term and trade coins that pump at the start of the exchange and they can be bought cheaper.
Activity: 518
Has the pre-ico been announced yet? I signed up for emails on their website but never received anything.
Me to never get email no matter i fallow this project closely Smiley

By the way guys clif high just promoted the paypie in his newest report ! this could be huge thing ! Smiley the futre is looking more brighter for paypie project !
Subscribe to their email list and telegram channel. There was info about token sale even in this thread
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Hi guys, a nice positive boost for the project. You were mentioned in Clif High's report, he was quite positive about the project. He is a very well respected cryto analyst.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
There is actually a weak link in PayPie compare to Populous.

Populous has Poken for internal exchange, pegged to fiats; PayPie has Pie coin for the same purpose.

But there is one advantage Populous has that PayPie has not.

PayPie requires the SMEs to submit their financials to the blockchain in order to sell their invoices, but this is not the weakest link.
The weakest link is the company that owes the SME selling the invoice!
The SME has absolutely nothing to do with it if the company does not want to settle the invoice.
If I owe you money, and you issue an invoice for that, and you sell that invoice to Mr. Noob, and I choose not to pay you, you have no worries because you already got the money from selling the invoice.
It's the buyer (Mr. Noob) that will suffer if I don't pay.
The SME submitting its financials to the blockchain is completely irrelevant.
Putting a risk score on the SME that sells the invoice is also irrelevant.
Putting a risk score on the customer that owe the SME is also irrelevant, because ultimately the SME wants the business.
In a world of stiff competition, the SMEs have no luxury to cherry-pick which customer to sell to, regardless of their risk scores.
Many here claim to be accountants, but I am surprised why they can't see through this weak link.
This is a risk of default.
Populous already solved this from the very start.

Edit:
The factoring industry is lucrative, and that's because bulk of it is related to consumer debt (sold pennies on the dollar), not corporate debt.
And recovery is usually through persistent threats.
This won't work with corporate figures.

Lots of SMEs will love this because they can finally unload their junk invoices to gullible buyers willing to bid up the price for such junk.

You are forgetting the fact that changing the beneficiary name is part of the Smart Contract. If it’s a brand new customer, risk would be shown as high. Nick has mentioned that if it’s a repeat customer with long history and business has good financial health, it will improve the risk score. Further they mentioned that they will do KYC on all SMEs looking for liquidity. All this would be on top of the standard financial process that would be in place to prevent loan defaults or steps to take to aid debt recovery. In fact there are debt collection mechanisms that are well established in offline financial industry. You lend money only to businesses who have sound financial health and they just need it for short period to manage their cash flow. Other companies can't even check the double invoicing issue becuase invoice entry is manual so anyone can enter it.

I think Dorky means this example:

Let’s say you own a business that sells rubber to Nike for their shoes. You are good at your job, but it takes Nike 90-120 days to pay you for your work. Marketplace lender will buy that invoice from you at a discount & then wait for Nike to pay the original sum to the lender.

PayPie will show a credit score risk of my business. But who or what protects the buyer of my invoice from Nike? Do you mean that Nike is also automatically in the PayPie platform and has an influence on the credit score of my business?

If you have been doing business with Noke for years and Nike has always paid you,why wouldn't it pay to invoice buyer?If Nike default,it would also damage their image and position in finance market?
Also this anwer your qustion Further they mentioned that they will do KYC on all SMEs looking for liquidity. All this would be on top of the standard financial process that would be in place to prevent loan defaults or steps to take to aid debt recovery. In fact there are debt collection mechanisms that are well established in offline financial industry.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Has the pre-ico been announced yet? I signed up for emails on their website but never received anything.

By the way guys clif high just promoted the paypie in his newest report ! this could be huge thing ! Smiley the futre is looking more brighter for paypie project !

The pre-ico was already announced, perhaps you didn't subscribe or you subscribed after it was announced because the alert will only happen when the pre-ico start; could you please give the link to the video, I would like to know more about paypie.
Its paid only articles https://www.halfpasthuman.com/Hph_reports.html so i cant share it with u but i 100proc can assure it is in his article Smiley paypie will have huge influx of investors in near future no doubt for that
I didnt get email for it :/// nOoo!
Activity: 350

The pre-ico was already announced, perhaps you didn't subscribe or you subscribed after it was announced because the alert will only happen when the pre-ico start; could you please give the link to the video, I would like to know more about paypie.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

Presale dates will be announced 3 days before presale so that you have enough time to secue your participation.Please also join paypie telegram if you have already signed up for newsletter.
Activity: 168

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Populous has Poken for internal exchange, pegged to fiats; PayPie has Pie coin for the same purpose.

PayPie requires the SMEs to submit their financials to the blockchain in order to sell their invoices, but this is not the weakest link.
The SME has absolutely nothing to do with it if the company does not want to settle the invoice.
If I owe you money, and you issue an invoice for that, and you sell that invoice to Mr. Noob, and I choose not to pay you, you have no worries because you already got the money from selling the invoice.
Putting a risk score on the customer that owe the SME is also irrelevant, because ultimately the SME wants the business.
In a world of stiff competition, the SMEs have no luxury to cherry-pick which customer to sell to, regardless of their risk scores.
Many here claim to be accountants, but I am surprised why they can't see through this weak link.

Edit:
The factoring industry is lucrative, and that's because bulk of it is related to consumer debt (sold pennies on the dollar), not corporate debt.

Lots of SMEs will love this because they can finally unload their junk invoices to gullible buyers willing to bid up the price for such junk.

You are forgetting the fact that changing the beneficiary name is part of the Smart Contract. If it’s a brand new customer, risk would be shown as high. Nick has mentioned that if it’s a repeat customer with long history and business has good financial health, it will improve the risk score. Further they mentioned that they will do KYC on all SMEs looking for liquidity. All this would be on top of the standard financial process that would be in place to prevent loan defaults or steps to take to aid debt recovery. In fact there are debt collection mechanisms that are well established in offline financial industry. You lend money only to businesses who have sound financial health and they just need it for short period to manage their cash flow. Other companies can't even check the double invoicing issue becuase invoice entry is manual so anyone can enter it.

I think Dorky means this example:

Let’s say you own a business that sells rubber to Nike for their shoes. You are good at your job, but it takes Nike 90-120 days to pay you for your work. Marketplace lender will buy that invoice from you at a discount & then wait for Nike to pay the original sum to the lender.

PayPie will show a credit score risk of my business. But who or what protects the buyer of my invoice from Nike? Do you mean that Nike is also automatically in the PayPie platform and has an influence on the credit score of my business?

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Popolous still dont have ready platform as I know. They conducted fundraising in june.
And also, Popolous have a little different idea. Popolous is an invoice platform.
Populous has totally different idea and they still didn't achieve much. Paypie will have some kind of risk management system build in that will improve overal worth of this token
legendary

Edit:

legendary
Killing PayPie FUD

Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Popolous still dont have ready platform as I know. They conducted fundraising in june.
And also, Popolous have a little different idea. Popolous is an invoice platform.

Exactly, Paypie is so much more then just an invoice platform, they have much bigger goals. That being said, Populous is already a lot further of course with their platform.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Edit:

Can you elaborate more? What did Populous do to solve right from the start this issue you just mentioned? And sorry I don't know much about Popolous
ICO not over and people start asking for exchange listings. Just give the team the time they need to developd a good product insead of waiting to instadump your tokens as fast as possible.

Well, that's how the market is now. People willing to invest waiting immediate returns. That's how it is, and it allows projects to raise important funds so they must play the game too.

Indeed, dumping the coins after release on exchanges. Happens with every ICO and then.... after some weeks the price went x15 and then they keep banging there heads agains the wall Cheesy

Paypie is a project for a long hold! Hold your investments and you will have a huge profit after some years.

Pretty much every recent project required you to hold coins long term since they usually dont have working platforms to show in the beginning.

Well, I plan to not touch every ICO in which I invested for a while.

I could have some good surprises in some months/years.
This is very good practice my friend. You don't have to watch market all the time and you won't be worried about sudden price drops. When whole platform will be build, price of tokens will certainly jump up
Activity: 392

If you more a trader than an investor I would suggest you to trade coins which are on the market for some time.
Activity: 294

Well, I plan to not touch every ICO in which I invested for a while.

I could have some good surprises in some months/years.
Activity: 588
So many posts in here without any value. Would be happy if people would bring back some challenging and constructive discussions into this thread again.

There isn't much to say anymore, we're waiting for pre-sale announcement and 15th october for ICO start. If you want we can discuss on this maybe https://www.theguardian.com/money/2017/feb/14/credit-rating-remortgage-equifax-experian-callcredit .No more mistakes with PayPie Wink

man if this takes off, all investors are gonna be rich. there's definitely a need for a new kid in town,especially with the scandals that have happened.
Pages:
Jump to: