Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment - page 4. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Appears to be a too low movement market to really pay any expenses to really apply for exchanges. Likewise a low activity trade implies it's anything but difficult to control
I really don't understand what you meaning? Could you give me more details about it? Do you meaning CIERVO will meet hard problem with their strategy?
Probably, that's what he meant for since the project are involved for trading and investments. And as we can see, the market is not good to invest some coins for now because the price are still dropping. Perhaps if this will be stabilized, I think people will start to buy crypto coins and used it for trading where Ciervo project cames in and help those people to have a better experienced.
Dispatch might have alternative methods to handle this situation wisely at the same  time their official experts who are experienced with similar platforms with various wings of crypto will also take subsequent decisions according to the market for the project saving and profit ratio.
Activity: 490
Appears to be a too low movement market to really pay any expenses to really apply for exchanges. Likewise a low activity trade implies it's anything but difficult to control
I really don't understand what you meaning? Could you give me more details about it? Do you meaning CIERVO will meet hard problem with their strategy?
Probably, that's what he meant for since the project are involved for trading and investments. And as we can see, the market is not good to invest some coins for now because the price are still dropping. Perhaps if this will be stabilized, I think people will start to buy crypto coins and used it for trading where Ciervo project cames in and help those people to have a better experienced.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think that this project presents itself in a good way to this market,but I don't know if that it has the potential to grow exponentially as the concept of the project is pretty open and common.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 423
As it is a exchanging & trading platform,They should low the price of transaction.During this down market period,if the the price is low,people will join here due to low cost 
I agree with you, transaction fees is the factors which any exchange aim to, what about transaction fee of CIERVO?
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
good and adaptable concept. if you really manage to match your slogan "better faster stronger" it will be a good achievement. today, it is important to solve the problems of safety and reliability of investments.
absolutely true, to date, many new projects place a great emphasis on the safety of their users. This gives confidence to investors that their investments are in good hands.
Activity: 322

Good observation, the hype about the project is too low seeing that they only have 100 channel subscriber. And I am wondering why they only have a channel when it is really important to have a telegram community especially now that they are in their ICO phase.
The team working behind this Ciervo project should be aware of this. They are not yet taking actions to make their community into a good shape. That is true buddy that they should have make a telegram community which the team and its people will be having a good conversation which the crowd will raise and asks different concerns regardong the platfo and also for them to know the updates and announcement much easily and convenient.
There is always a reason for something. It can be that they cant handle telegram group well or they are not that familiar on it. Because even if they have telegram group if it cant be well handled it will only be full of scammers and they will only lost trust and profit because of it.
well, it seems to me that it is not necessary to create a group for the project in the Telegram. There are other platforms for news and for communicating with supporters, for example Discord.
Telegram is very important most especially to those regular and active members of the community. This is the fastest way to relay the information.
Activity: 134
good and adaptable concept. if you really manage to match your slogan "better faster stronger" it will be a good achievement. today, it is important to solve the problems of safety and reliability of investments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
As it is a exchanging & trading platform,They should low the price of transaction.During this down market period,if the the price is low,people will join here due to low cost 
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Hey nice Project..! can i know more about your team? howmany developers are working on it?
Go to the official website of the project, there is a list of all the members of the development team. Also you can read the technical document in detail, there is also useful information.
Yes, the above advice us correct.  You can visit the project official website and from there you can read and able to understand the project content and concepts. The details and informations are very accurate and legit. Pleas feel free to visit the website for your convenience.
I do have some issue with the website regarding on using mobile, because when i tried browsing last time using my mobile it just keep on loading even with a decent internet speed. Well, everything are good when i visit it through PC.
Activity: 434
Hey nice Project..! can i know more about your team? howmany developers are working on it?
Go to the official website of the project, there is a list of all the members of the development team. Also you can read the technical document in detail, there is also useful information.
Yes, the above advice us correct.  You can visit the project official website and from there you can read and able to understand the project content and concepts. The details and informations are very accurate and legit. Pleas feel free to visit the website for your convenience.
Activity: 378
Activity: 504
Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Is basically a matter of having a presentable idea that have some real good basis to the community and i think CIERVO are doing just that through their unique idea
Yes, I agree, because they really have a unique idea that attracted my attention to the project. I think that the team is very good in the field of crypto.
Collecting funds will continue 24 more days, I think, they will be able to collect practically all necessary sum. Therefore, many still have a chance to buy tokens and to become a part of this remarkable project.
This is what I mean, that there is still time to get a token. In fact, now the crypto currency is developing very well.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
You can find their team on their website named https://ciervo.trade/. I'm pretty sure you can find it yourself.
Agree, you can search and browse project team and developers  information through the link above, hopefully this can help you. You can also join the telegram group for any inquiries and questions that you wanted to know about the teams plans and goals.
Dua
Activity: 616

Good observation, the hype about the project is too low seeing that they only have 100 channel subscriber. And I am wondering why they only have a channel when it is really important to have a telegram community especially now that they are in their ICO phase.
The team working behind this Ciervo project should be aware of this. They are not yet taking actions to make their community into a good shape. That is true buddy that they should have make a telegram community which the team and its people will be having a good conversation which the crowd will raise and asks different concerns regardong the platfo and also for them to know the updates and announcement much easily and convenient.
There is always a reason for something. It can be that they cant handle telegram group well or they are not that familiar on it. Because even if they have telegram group if it cant be well handled it will only be full of scammers and they will only lost trust and profit because of it.
well, it seems to me that it is not necessary to create a group for the project in the Telegram. There are other platforms for news and for communicating with supporters, for example Discord.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

I this those reasons are not valid since all projects have their telegram group channel, if the developers don't have time to handle it then hire a community manager that will assist all the concerns and banned all scammers and spammers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Having a telegram community could give big impact to the project.This will help making the audience to be always updated of all the details and deeply understand of the project.
Indeed, since its one of the determinants of the increase of sales in ICO since it is the mostly used in the promotion. Hopefully they will have telegram community soon.

I agree that telegram community is also important for the investors or future investors to inquire about the project and if the team will respond accurately then possible more investors will be attracted to join too.
Activity: 308

There really are lots of things and actions to be done for the achievement of the ICO phase, I hope that they will consider having telegram community since it will be great help in increasing investors.
Most likely it is because a lot of successful projects before have manage to create a good telegram community to ensure that interested investors will have a better communications to the team. I hope this could be happen here for Ciervo project since the idea is very attractive for all crypto traders amd crpyto investors.

Having a telegram community could give big impact to the project.This will help making the audience to be always updated of all the details and deeply understand of the project.
Indeed, since its one of the determinants of the increase of sales in ICO since it is the mostly used in the promotion. Hopefully they will have telegram community soon.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

There really are lots of things and actions to be done for the achievement of the ICO phase, I hope that they will consider having telegram community since it will be great help in increasing investors.
Pages:
Jump to: