Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 23. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
How do you plan to get the PECUNIO crypto debit card to work when so many projects have failed to come through on it? I believe in this team, but I know it has been a struggle for many projects who had problems fully implementing it.
Activity: 378
In case minimum investment target is not met, what happens? Would the PECUNIO refund the money? (I don't see this happening from the looks of the sale, but I think it's good to know just in case.)

Does anyone know? I didn't see it listed anywhere, but I probably overlooked it.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101

Do you think your gold backed token would be outperforming the current market if it had launched last year?

Yes we are pretty sure about that!  Wink

Yeah, I bet so too. I bet you guys will start really moving up now though. This is a very rare project with a lot of a value.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
the time off golden ico's isn't anymore , altough i think this is a golden one i think that a lot off people hoping for a return off bitcoin and keeping their bitcoin and ethereum for that reason.

so maybe it is a good time to let people know what happen if softcap isn't reached , because there is still some way to go

maybe we must look for more/better marketing

There has been some decline in ICOs but I think it will start to boom again. People are just uneasy about the bear market and they aren't sure about the future. But it always seems to go back up. It's just very volatile because it's an early technology. But volatility can provide huge profits. In my eyes, I think this is the best time to invest in such promising projects as this. It is always good to know what will happen in the worst case, I agree. I think with enough marketing, this project could be very successful. Especially with gold on its side.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
the time off golden ico's isn't anymore , altough i think this is a golden one i think that a lot off people hoping for a return off bitcoin and keeping their bitcoin and ethereum for that reason.

so maybe it is a good time to let people know what happen if softcap isn't reached , because there is still some way to go

maybe we must look for more/better marketing
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Does pecunio have any competitors? If so, how is your project different?

Of course there are and will be competitors. Time will tell which ones will stand the test. Pecunio has a solid team and advisors handling the project and this should play a crucial role in the success of the project. 
Activity: 193
What is the price for the token sale in USD? Are there bonuses?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
How will profits be paid out for successful investments? Will it be added onto the debit card or PCO wallet?

I'm still wondering about this.
Activity: 392
Why did your team choose Dubai for your headquarters? Are there advantages or legal reasons for doing so?
Activity: 65
How many people work on this project part time or full time?

I am still interested in learning more about how many team members actively work on this project.
Congrats to the team for already raising $8.5M. That's a pretty huge accomplishment. I see the soft cap is $30M. Why is it so high and what happens if it isn't met?
Activity: 234
What is the advantage of buying tokens now vs. buying later?
Activity: 127
How will accounts be secured on Pecunio? Has there been a big focus on that?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Do you have to KYC to buy PCO? What about to join the bounty program?

Yes, KYC is part of the process, you will have to register with your name and some additional information in order to buy tokens. We do this to prevent fraud and insure safe procedure of token distribution.
Feel free to use this link for buying PCO:

https://pecun.io/app/register/?utm_source=bitcointalk

Here is the link to our bounty program:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-pecunio-blockchain-investments-safe-and-easy-2197521

All the best and best regards from the Pecunio Team.

Okay. Thanks for the info!
Activity: 588
In what country is your company registered?

The company is registered in Dubai, U.A.E.
The exact address can be found in the imprint section on the homepage!

https://pecun.io/en/imprint

Oh, cool. I haven't noticed many companies here registered in Dubai. I bet crypto is popular there too.
Thanks for the link to your blog. I will definitely be following it. You should consider putting that link on your original post because I am sure many will be interested in reading it. Thanks, team.
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
In what country is your company registered?

The company is registered in Dubai, U.A.E.
The exact address can be found in the imprint section on the homepage!

https://pecun.io/en/imprint

Do you think your gold backed token would be outperforming the current market if it had launched last year?

Yes we are pretty sure about that!  Wink

How did your team develop a passion for cryptocurrency? I was under the impression that they come from a more traditional financial background.

Reinhard Berger the CEO was pretty much fed up with the way traditional finance works. He had managed investment funds in size of $250 million+ and worked for the banking sector before. Find the bio in the whitepaper.
His enthusiasm was nothing but a logical reaction after understanding the implications all over different industries.
Also CCO, Oama Richson occupied himself with cryptocurrencies pretty early and out of natural interest in hope for change of a non-functional and nontransparent financial system. Both teamed up with the dream of getting crypto to the masses. The rest of the team could well identify with the ideas and motives and joined into a crypto alliance called Pecunio!

I like the idea of a cryptocurrency card. I think it is what has been needed for a long time and I can't wait to actually see one from pecunio.

What cryptocurrencies will be supported by this debit card?

I still have this question and I didn't see the answer. Sorry if I missed it.

Most likely the top 20 as well as some well-selected ones. Possible currencies are still being evaluated!  Roll Eyes

Besides have you had chance to read our blog too?

https://medium.com/pecunio
Activity: 399
What date will the cryptocurrency card be coming out? I'm very excited for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I like the idea of a cryptocurrency card. I think it is what has been needed for a long time and I can't wait to actually see one from pecunio.

What cryptocurrencies will be supported by this debit card?

I still have this question and I didn't see the answer. Sorry if I missed it.
Activity: 770

Who would you say is PECUNIO's biggest partnership to date?

I didn't see an answer for this.

Biggest partnerships so far: ICONOMI, Trade.io, Banchor, Bcharity, Vestarin, various gold handling partners

Thanks! Those are pretty big names. I especially recognize trade.io. Are you guys planning more partnerships?
Pages:
Jump to: