Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 24. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In case minimum investment target is not met, what happens? Would the PECUNIO refund the money? (I don't see this happening from the looks of the sale, but I think it's good to know just in case.)

I didn't see an answer for this yet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Pecunio has a great purpose - to make the process of blockchain investments and crypto spending easy and convenient for all of us
I think it's great and I support Pecunio

How will Pecunio make the process of investing easier? Can you explain? Thanks.

Pecunio will make the process of investing easier by investing in selected and top rated cryptocurrencies. I think they will do the buyings and sellings at the appropriate time for you so you don't have to go through the stress of monitoring your investments. They will invest in good ICOS which will have a high probability of being successful in the future. Also they invest in upcoming promising young projects.
You can get the full details in whitepaper.

This sounds really convenient. Who makes the decision on what ICO is good? Is it a community decision?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Pecunio has a great purpose - to make the process of blockchain investments and crypto spending easy and convenient for all of us
I think it's great and I support Pecunio

How will Pecunio make the process of investing easier? Can you explain? Thanks.

Pecunio will make the process of investing easier by investing in selected and top rated cryptocurrencies. I think they will do the buyings and sellings at the appropriate time for you so you don't have to go through the stress of monitoring your investments. They will invest in good ICOS which will have a high probability of being successful in the future. Also they invest in upcoming promising young projects.
You can get the full details in whitepaper.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
This is the best project I found, I invested and looking forward to get some profit, good luck with your project 
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team
Activity: 9
No US investors according to whitepaper. Only private sale
Activity: 476
Are U.S. investors allowed to invest in Pecunio?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
How did your team develop a passion for cryptocurrency? I was under the impression that they come from a more traditional financial background.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Do you think your gold backed token would be outperforming the current market if it had launched last year?
Activity: 588
In what country is your company registered?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
this is an old project, hopefully from time to time this project and all tasks can be completed smoothly and fruitfully, hopefully these teams seriously perform the task well

How long has this project been around? I'm surprised I am just hearing about it because it looks like it is well put together and very promising.

I heard about Pecunio around early October last year and thought of it as a solid project. There was a general airdrop of 20 PCO then of which I participated but unfortunately I forgot to claim my tokens at the right time. I'm looking forward to the future of this project.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
What happens to unsold tokens?

I am still wondering about this.

They will be sent back to the company reserve. No circulation for these coins, which will increase value of coins in circulation bought in ICO.  Wink

Awesome, thanks Cheesy That sounds perfect.
Activity: 154
Are your coins able to be mined? Or are they premined?
Activity: 1
I was wondering. How many tokens of the total supply will we part of circulating supply eventually? All minus 15% ?
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money

They will be sent back to the company reserve. No circulation for these coins, which will increase value of coins in circulation bought in ICO.  Wink

Activity: 20
Merit: 2
Do you have to KYC to buy PCO? What about to join the bounty program?

Yes, KYC is part of the process, you will have to register with your name and some additional information in order to buy tokens. We do this to prevent fraud and insure safe procedure of token distribution.
Feel free to use this link for buying PCO:

https://pecun.io/app/register/?utm_source=bitcointalk

Here is the link to our bounty program:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-pecunio-blockchain-investments-safe-and-easy-2197521

All the best and best regards from the Pecunio Team.
Activity: 399

Activity: 756
Do you have to KYC to buy PCO? What about to join the bounty program?
Activity: 588
Is the bounty campaign for Pecunio still going?

Is there a bounty or an airdrop to give away free tokens? I wonder because I'd like to participate if there is one.

here is the link to the bounty campaign PECUNIO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-pecunio-blockchain-investments-safe-and-easy-2197521

Awesome. Thanks for the help. It looks simple enough and provides a good reward.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Do you have some video or something - about how it works?

old logo, but his should explain a little. they really need a better youtube channel coverage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLcPTjbbeLw

Pages:
Jump to: