Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 25. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

I saw that you guys have partnered with trade.io. What will they offer Pecunio? This looks interesting.

CEO Jim Preissler consults Pecunio personally, besides that we will be LISTED on their platform as well!
So you will be able to buy PCO tokens on trade.io!

Oh, that's really cool. It sounds like it will make buying PCO more convenient. That's great, thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
How will funds raised from token sale be used?
Activity: 134
Do you have some video or something - about how it works?
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
How will profits be paid out for successful investments? Will it be added onto the debit card or PCO wallet?

We will burn tokens, in order to increase value of single token price. It's like a buyback.

I saw that you guys have partnered with trade.io. What will they offer Pecunio? This looks interesting.

CEO Jim Preissler consults Pecunio personally, besides that we will be LISTED on their platform as well!
So you will be able to buy PCO tokens on trade.io!

Who would you say is PECUNIO's biggest partnership to date?

I didn't see an answer for this.

Biggest partnerships so far: ICONOMI, Trade.io, Banchor, Bcharity, Vestarin, various gold handling partners
Activity: 126
Hi, everyone! Nice to be the part of community, very happy for support this project
Activity: 140
This project is legit in my opinion. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise.
Activity: 140
Show to everybody that you are different than the other projects who are just good in the beginning and after all don't continue the project. Goodluck and may the success be with you
Activity: 71
Thanks for the great project. A good coin with great opportunities. I wish you success in your further work
Activity: 213
I think this project is cool and it will be in a huge demand Cool
Does anyone here answer questions at all? I would like to know if your tokens can only be used on your platform?

People are usually around to answer questions. However, I have heard they are far more responsive on Telegram: https://t.me/Pecunio
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Does anyone here answer questions at all? I would like to know if your tokens can only be used on your platform?
Activity: 1
I have looked up the website and the whitepaper and I think Pecunio looks like a really good project. Keep up on this great idea and the good work.  Cheesy
Activity: 234
I think the debit card will be a really good feature and it will be available in May, right? Will there be a limit on the amount of funds on the cryptocurrency debit card?

I like the concept of the pecunio debit card too and really interested. It makes you mobile with your investments. I hope I will be able to get my hands on one too. I don't know whether there will be location or country restriction or so.

I am also very curious about these details. A debit card is a really nice option and I would like to learn more about it and the limitations.
Activity: 392
Where did you get the name Pecunio? Is that Spanish for something?

Did this question get missed?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Just saw that video of the team at the NASDAQ. Very impressive. How'd they manage it?

Still wondering how you guys were able to accomplish this.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Is the bounty campaign for Pecunio still going?

Is there a bounty or an airdrop to give away free tokens? I wonder because I'd like to participate if there is one.

here is the link to the bounty campaign PECUNIO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-pecunio-blockchain-investments-safe-and-easy-2197521

Thanks for your help Smiley

Asking again since there is a lot of traffic and the question is seeming to get buried. It's super interesting that you guys got this partnership and I'm wanting to learn more about it.
Activity: 214
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by Pecunio will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right?
Activity: 144
Good whitepaper you have here, very detailed. Obviously serious approach to business. Do you have any restriction on the countries?
Activity: 216
I'm sure that this project will bring a lot of benefits to all investors and it will became very popular in the future
Pages:
Jump to: