Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 26. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
What currency will be used to store the funds raised?
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Hi, one question --- will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable? 
Activity: 213
Hi
How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders?
Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 79
I like the concept of the pecunio debit card too and really interested. It makes you mobile with your investments. I hope I will be able to get my hands on one too. I don't know whether there will be location or country restriction or so.
Sometime, some day, debit cards will help to make our lives easier. Just sometimes, but Pecunio project and its promising plans to release its debit cards are very impressive. Keep up your good works, your fires and keep the plan on track.
Activity: 149
I'm still reading your WP, but it looks great
Activity: 201
This project will surely improve the payment and investment system. Since a lot of companies are slowly migrating in using cryptocurrencies I hope that using Pecunio will make it more convenient, fast and secure
Activity: 228
Following this project because i believe it will be good in the future. Keep up the good work, team
Activity: 162
I think the debit card will be a really good feature and it will be available in May, right? Will there be a limit on the amount of funds on the cryptocurrency debit card?

I like the concept of the pecunio debit card too and really interested. It makes you mobile with your investments. I hope I will be able to get my hands on one too. I don't know whether there will be location or country restriction or so.
I'd like to know about country restriction too because I'm not in EU now Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I think the debit card will be a really good feature and it will be available in May, right? Will there be a limit on the amount of funds on the cryptocurrency debit card?

Activity: 234
Could you explain more about the PECUNIO angel investor fund? I see that it helps young projects by getting involved in development. Who chooses the projects?

I could use some clarification on this. Thanks.
Activity: 76
Would Telegram be a better place to get questions answered?

Definitely. Questions are answered faster in their telegram. It is https://t.me/pecuniochat

Awesome. Thanks for the link Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Definitely. Questions are answered faster in their telegram. It is https://t.me/pecuniochat

Thanks for that information. I didn't consider Telegram until that person asked. I haven't used Telegram much, but I will be making an account to follow this project. I'm trying to learn as much about this project as possible and I think it will help to talk to the community there.
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money

Where is the team based out of?

Have a look at the team on Linked-In! They are pretty international and from all over the world, but mainly europe.
Offices are in Dubai though.

When can we expect the debit card to be out? I'd buy this right now if I could actually get a functioning debit card. So sick of using banks.

This is hard to tell. There is an agreement on the table, but implementation can only proceed after the ICO. It is officially planned to be launched in June 2018.

I'm curious what you guys think of Google, Facebook, and just about every other platform completely banning crypto related advertising?

It shows that they are scared of crypto as a whole. If all ICOs were scams, we would lose $2.1B, while mainstream investing made $18B obsolete with Bernie Madoff.
Nevertheless, we are confident and we try to advertise our company more than our ICO. Don't forget that platforms/apps like Steemit, Reddit, LinkedIn, Telegram, Dtube and others are boosting cryptocurrency adoption. Get your info from there as well! Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Activity: 65
PECUNIO looks like it could be very successful. What is the main thing that you guys are doing that no one else is doing?
Activity: 154
I saw that you guys have partnered with trade.io. What will they offer Pecunio? This looks interesting.
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
Is the bounty campaign for Pecunio still going?

Is there a bounty or an airdrop to give away free tokens? I wonder because I'd like to participate if there is one.

here is the link to the bounty campaign PECUNIO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-pecunio-blockchain-investments-safe-and-easy-2197521
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Who would you say is PECUNIO's biggest partnership to date?

I didn't see an answer for this.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Is there a bounty or an airdrop to give away free tokens? I wonder because I'd like to participate if there is one.
Activity: 185
How will profits be paid out for successful investments? Will it be added onto the debit card or PCO wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: