Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 29. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
this is an old project, hopefully from time to time this project and all tasks can be completed smoothly and fruitfully, hopefully these teams seriously perform the task well

How long has this project been around? I'm surprised I am just hearing about it because it looks like it is well put together and very promising.
Been following the project since October or November 2017, It's my best ICO of 2018 cos i'm very enthusiastic about it.
Activity: 251
I know it's quite early to speak about it but I want to ask anyway... What is team is going to do next after the end of the ICO?? What is the next milestone in the project after ICO??
Hi, The roadmap is also in the whitepaper.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Is pecunio centralized? I can't think of any way you could do the gold reserve without it being centralized.

I still have this question.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
this is an old project, hopefully from time to time this project and all tasks can be completed smoothly and fruitfully, hopefully these teams seriously perform the task well

How long has this project been around? I'm surprised I am just hearing about it because it looks like it is well put together and very promising.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
This project looks valuable and I would like to learn morea bout it. First, are PCO and PCC tokens a security or a utility?

Thank you!

PCO is a utility. It is needed to buy into the funds (PCC, PICO, PAV)respectively the PGC gold token.

Unsold tokens will either be added to the reserve or will be burned. Final decision will be made!

The token sale price is 1.5$ with an additional bonus of 10%!

I really like the idea of these cryptocurrency funds by Pecunio and also the Pecunio Gold. I'm also looking forward to participate in the funds with my tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Who would you say is PECUNIO's biggest partnership to date?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Pecunio offers interesting solutions for institutional and private investors, who are not willing to track their investments 24/7. They have created 3 different type of funds:

- PAV PECUNIO ANGEL INVESTOR FUND

- PICO PECUNIO ICO FUND

- PCC PECUNIO CRYPTO CURRENCY FUND

They are all will be in demand at the financial market, especially considering connections that project` advisor DAVID DRAKE has. All these new funds like Equi, Neufund and Pecunio are very important for the whole blockchain sector, for involving the masses.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
It seems like asset-backed coins are really taking off. I saw this on /r/cryptocurrency today:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85k8ua/ico_assetbased_coins_will_eventually_replace/

Ok, I am different opinion, but interesting... thank you for posting!
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
where can I read about your business model? Im very curious how exactly this project will be profitable for their founders

Their whitepaper is here:

www.pecun.io/PecunioWhite_Paper.pdf
Activity: 220
I know it's quite early to speak about it but I want to ask anyway... What is team is going to do next after the end of the ICO?? What is the next milestone in the project after ICO??
Activity: 156
your project is superb and I think your platform will be in great demand
Activity: 225
where can I read about your business model? Im very curious how exactly this project will be profitable for their founders
Activity: 238
Pecunio has a great purpose - to make the process of blockchain investments and crypto spending easy and convenient for all of us
I think it's great and I support Pecunio
Activity: 148
Pecunio is a very interesting project to follow and it looks like I'm going to invest in it
Activity: 233
Many of my friends became interested in this project, we’ll see how good this project is 
Activity: 133
I follow your project with interest. It looks like an exciting project, if you work hard enough I think you will succeed
Activity: 155
Feels good to be amongst this amazing community of Pecunio supporters Grin
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
This project looks valuable and I would like to learn morea bout it. First, are PCO and PCC tokens a security or a utility?

Thank you!

PCO is a utility. It is needed to buy into the funds (PCC, PICO, PAV)respectively the PGC gold token.

Unsold tokens will either be added to the reserve or will be burned. Final decision will be made!

The token sale price is 1.5$ with an additional bonus of 10%!

Thanks for the explanation and that's great that PCO is a utility. $1.5 is cheap for the sale and I'm definitely going to be taking advantage of the 10% bonus. When do those sales end?
Activity: 234
PECUNIO looks like a really solid project. I like how much work you guys are putting into it. What is the major change you are trying to make with this project?

I'm just wondering what the purpose of PECUNIO is and the main advantage of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: