Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 31. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
This project looks valuable and I would like to learn morea bout it. First, are PCO and PCC tokens a security or a utility?
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
What happens to unsold tokens?
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
project with a substantial allocation of funds with a total supply that is not excessive, I see the presale has been completed and will be continued with ICO, I see ICO will start some time again, but what is the price of coins at the beginning of ICO?
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
How does a cryptocurrency fund work? Does each of your fund tokens contain a small portion of the 30 other tokens you mentioned?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Is pecunio centralized? I can't think of any way you could do the gold reserve without it being centralized.
Activity: 193
This is a really interesting project and I am wanting to learn more about it. What is the difference between PCC and PCO? What are the advantages of holding each? Basically, what can you do with them?

PCO = Pecunio Token, it all starts at the bubble "investors / user":

PCC = Pecunio Cryptocurrency Fund, is one of the fundtokens.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the help. I think I understand now, but I'm going to do more reading in the whitepaper. I'm sure I'll be back for more questions.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
This is a really interesting project and I am wanting to learn more about it. What is the difference between PCC and PCO? What are the advantages of holding each? Basically, what can you do with them?

PCO = Pecunio Token, it all starts at the bubble "investors / user":

PCC = Pecunio Cryptocurrency Fund, is one of the fundtokens.

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This project has a lot of top-notch advisors. It is very impressive. How are they getting compensated, if you don't mind my asking?
Activity: 476
It looks like you guys had great success on the pre-ICO sale. Congratulations. What do you think contributed most to that success?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I like the idea of a cryptocurrency card. I think it is what has been needed for a long time and I can't wait to actually see one from pecunio. What cryptocurrencies will be supported by this debit card?
Activity: 234
PECUNIO looks like a really solid project. I like how much work you guys are putting into it. What is the major change you are trying to make with this project?
Activity: 193
Activity: 462
Asset-backed Gold token is wonderful, less anxiety for those who want to invest their hard earned money on crypto helping us to decide and make the right choices. Ultimate guide for us, thanks for doing the most of the hardwork guys.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Ok, where can I find the other social channels? They are not really visible on website...  Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?

The best way to get info is to join the official telegram group. The admins there are very responsive and will attend to any queries you have.
Telegram group link:
t.me/pecuniochat
copper member
decentralize money
Has the project been financially and technically audited?

Yes the project has been technically audited by RIAT, you can have a look at their work here.
https://riat.at/about/

The auditor himself also is a member of Ethereum Austria.

Financial audits will be performed once the gold is in place!

The current market situation is good in the way that market growth is very likely!
Many things will be different after the G20 meeting and I believe we will see institutional investors jumping in once regulations are in place.
Activity: 195
Has the project been financially and technically audited?
Activity: 198
Guys, for the upcoming ICO, will you consider the current market situation?
copper member
decentralize money

CNBC actually only invites who they think is capable of really being successfull out in the business wolrd. (Both traditional as well as new economy.)
You can hardly get an interview by any means, there is no paid option. So we are happy, lucky and proud to have been chosen for that!

Thanks for the Info. This is good for Pecunio. Maybe with this added interest and popularity, the ICO hardcap may be reached before the official end date. This will be a win win situation for investors and promoters.

Sure, yes we hope so - it just needs to be promoted, the message needs to be out there!!!
Here is the link once again!  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl6OZp2Ar4Y&t=4s

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: