Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 35. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 10
I think this project is one of the most interesting in the wide selection of offers in crypto industry
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
great project, I love what you are doing and I want to be a part of this great project.
I would like to know the prospects on investments and the roadmap of this token??
I will always support this good project. Stay strong, team!
thank you   
Activity: 193
team you're doing your job very well to make this project awesome. But there are also much work left, so keep it up!
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best! Wink
Activity: 11
How many tokens are already sold during the pre-sale?

I think it is 30.000.000 PCO sold in crowdsale
Check their whitepaper man  Cheesy

30кк...
this is a very large figure
Activity: 195
Good project, nice idea. Wish you good luck guys, you are doing very well
Activity: 198

Please take a look at our video of PECUNIO at NASDAQ on CNBC here: 🚀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl6OZp2Ar4Y

And don't forget to suscribe to our channel!!!

Great video! I like your team! Subscrided Wink
Activity: 79

I think it is 30.000.000 PCO sold in crowdsale
Check their whitepaper man  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Activity: 126
Activity: 176
Looks like this project has experienced team and this is always good Cool
Activity: 200
for me this is a good project and I am very interested to invest in this project and I have acquainted many friends with it to help this project became success
Activity: 184
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Activity: 194
Pecunio is a very good and promising project for me. It is hoped that it will proceed smoothly and succeed in accordance with the expectations of all of us. We hope that the project will attract more and more participants to join and many investors who are interested in the further development of the project     
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?

The hardcap for Preico was reached and it has ended. ICO will start soon and the hardcap for ICO is $45M. I think more people are now interested to invest.
oh great news. maybe they have bounty campaign? do you know something about it?

Yeah bounty campaign is still ongoing. There are signature, Twitter, facebook and co campaigns.
Bounty thread link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32026230
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
the concept of the project seems to me very promising. please tell me . when will the token go to the exchange? 
Activity: 126
I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?

The hardcap for Preico was reached and it has ended. ICO will start soon and the hardcap for ICO is $45M. I think more people are now interested to invest.
oh great news. maybe they have bounty campaign? do you know something about it?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Activity: 79
The thread appearance of this project is very simple, but I am interested in the project, and I will follow the development of this project in the future and watch you develop.

In my opinion, Pecunio developers should add more details in the OP to make clarification about their project. More investors will join if they read the OP and feel something intesting, promising there.

What is OP? I believe that there are quite a couple of things that could be reworked. They could be another nagacoi !!! Haha lets see anwait for major updates! Pecunioooo
Activity: 58
The thread appearance of this project is very simple, but I am interested in the project, and I will follow the development of this project in the future and watch you develop.

In my opinion, Pecunio developers should add more details in the OP to make clarification about their project. More investors will join if they read the OP and feel something intesting, promising there.
Pages:
Jump to: