Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 34. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Looking on White Paper, I can say that this project is very promising
Very powerful team, good luck
Activity: 220
Interesting project, let's see if it goes as smooth as the wp and rm shows it Roll Eyes
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
nice project, I hope it’ll be special because there are some similar projects with same ideas, I wish you prove that you're good enough
Activity: 156
Guys I suppose that this will be an excellent project in the future. It's time to take seats in the first row Cool
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Have a look at our solid profile on ICObench.com

https://icobench.com/ico/pecunio

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
This sounds like really great project with a lot of potential. Huge market that is waiting for innovation, but fierce competition. I believe in it. Great team that could pull it off.

Yeah especially I like the team is more advanced now.
Activity: 225
This sounds like really great project with a lot of potential. Huge market that is waiting for innovation, but fierce competition. I believe in it. Great team that could pull it off.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD

..on the blockchain!!!!

Shocked Grin
Activity: 238
I think it's worth to take a closer look at this company, its ideas are innovative and deserve attention
Activity: 148
I like the idea and believe you will have huge success
Activity: 233
This is a great project with a great team which will develop the blockchain to a new level. Keep going, you're awesome
Activity: 133
I believe and confident in the project that it will be great in the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I`m observing Pecunio platform development since summer. Looks like this guys are not in a hurry, aimed to create long therm financial product for institutional investors. They`ve got very impressive site, showing a lot of statistical and financial data. Professional team leaders and strong board of advisors. Project already rised 4.5$ mln during the presale period, but 30$ mln soft cap seems to be a bit large. Maybe this would be adjusted depending on situation with crowdfunding.
Activity: 155
I have been following this project for a while and it appears promising and has a great team behind it... Good project
Activity: 186
Looks like a very promising project! Wishing you all the best Wink
Activity: 214
I have read half of your whitepaper, looks like you set a very difficult task to complete. But after that I saw your team, and this is outstanding. Hopefully you guys will lead this project to success     
Activity: 199
Really good project with a great idea, lets hope you guys can actually get it to work, i will be looking forward to the implementation
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi, I’m interested in your long-term plans. How do you see the future of the project in 5 years?

Though nobody can predict the future unless maybe a fortune teller or crypto prophet  Grin Grin but I'm very optimistic of the future of this project because it has multiple solid usecases. If development does not stop, then we could be in for a big one in 5 years time
Activity: 146
An interesting project and the site has a unique design. Looks legit for me
Activity: 213
Really nice concept. I'll spread the info about this project Cool
Pages:
Jump to: