Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peer Mountain - DECENTRALIZED TRUST FOR ALL - page 3. (Read 3797 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
only 306 bounty hunters passed kys. for 20 dollars. and there is much more those who did not passed kys. without any explanetions why. they gave there private data for free. one more signal for investors.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I hope this project will be prosperous.
Percipient job, engaging plan, extraordinary website.
Just need to download the mobile application and set up your profile, everything is very simple. I think the team has every chance of success.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It would be great to see more such short interviews with team.
Activity: 644
The date of the Token sale will be announced soon. You can find more information about the on going presale round 1 with 30% bonus in telegram our pinned message.
Your Data Belongs To You
so, looks like develope team do not want to fix their mistake with bounty hunters. just cot bounty pool on 33 times and that is all. newcommers should be carefull when happening things like this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
The present-day crypto investors prefer investing in projects which already have the product prototype and are collaborating with the existing market players. The Peer Mountain MVP is near to beta. Regarding partnerships, the Peer Mountain has just integrated with the Bancor Protocol. This means PMTN holders can automatically convert any integrated token to another one directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask. Currently integrated tokens include ETH, the Bancor Network Token, EOS and many more.

Bancor was hacked and there was many million dollars of lost. not best example.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The present-day crypto investors prefer investing in projects which already have the product prototype and are collaborating with the existing market players. The Peer Mountain MVP is near to beta. Regarding partnerships, the Peer Mountain has just integrated with the Bancor Protocol. This means PMTN holders can automatically convert any integrated token to another one directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask. Currently integrated tokens include ETH, the Bancor Network Token, EOS and many more.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I like this project from the beginning.Any one know when Sale will be end ? When bounty distribution start? After sale?Thank you
www.fintropy.io
i noticed that only newbies post here like "great project" and same raves, and when those posts lost among others, they remove them and copy-past new post to be last and visible. i believe it is devs accounts. investors and bounty hunters shoulb be watchfully.
Activity: 42
Their idea is rather attractive in my mind.
Attentive business, interesting activity!
Your Data Belongs To You
probably this project will be success, when develope team will start keep their words. untill that investors should very carefully analyze all what doing peer mountain.
Activity: 140
Peer Mountain uses blockchain technology to give individuals and organizations full, secure ownership of their identities, and, for the first time, enable people to safely share their self-sovereign information with organizations and each other
Your Data Belongs To You
Hello all
NEW spreadsheets almost final : This is from Telegram

:tada:Dear Peer Mountain participants,

Thank you for everyone’s participation in our bounty program. 

KYC was announced on the bounty telegram channel on March 12th and ended on April 1st. Users that failed to submit their KYC in time unfortunately will not be eligible to receive subsequent PMTN tokens post ICO. Here is the list of all successful bounty participants that passed their KYC: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O_oPfQv3eOSJkJ0i6Or184VOyMHxTy8jpXZ1SMGi1Wc/edit#gid=0

All 306 KYC’d bounty participants will receive 6% of funds raised during the bounty program. Bounty participants will share 30 ETH’s worth of PMTN in accordance to their given stakes. 

I want ask what will be PMTN price, so I will know how much I received in $.

Very low figure for 30 ETH bounty. Campaigns are now less secure. It's a pity afterwards that the board changes.

wow. they deceived bounty hunters. i thought it is solid project and thought it is sad that i was late to take part in bounty campaign. now i am very glad that miss it. trust for all, right? Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
Hello all

KYC was announced on the bounty telegram channel on March 12th and ended on April 1st. Users that failed to submit their KYC in time unfortunately will not be eligible to receive subsequent PMTN tokens post ICO. Here is the list of all successful bounty participants that passed their KYC: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O_oPfQv3eOSJkJ0i6Or184VOyMHxTy8jpXZ1SMGi1Wc/edit#gid=0

All 306 KYC’d bounty participants will receive 6% of funds raised during the bounty program. Bounty participants will share 30 ETH’s worth of PMTN in accordance to their given stakes. 

Very low figure for 30 ETH bounty. Campaigns are now less secure. It's a pity afterwards that the board changes.
Hello all

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Peer Mountain is a mobile-first distributed system of trust. It uses cryptographic protocols to allow people and institutions to create and own a trusted record that encompasses digital identity, trust relationships, and proof of activities. System members own and control their data; they decide who can access it, as their information remains inaccessible and unexposed to third parties at all times. Merchants get real time compliance and regulatory certainty. And trusted third parties get paid to facilitate trust.
Consumers get peace of mind when making purchases. Peer Mountain keeps their data and communications encrypted and safe in its ecosystem of trust.
Activity: 70
Peer Mountain’s vision is to let individuals or organizations manage their real-world trust online — Enabling one and another  to choose who we trust and how we trust them, based on their own assessments, values, and conclusions.
www.fintropy.io
I check google document for bounty is that calculation right?That is so small bounty token for distribute or I not understand token calculation.
Also we don't know who pass KYC.

i guess they think that it is hunters's falt that they collect not much money and will distribute only 30500 tokens. i agree with hunters. devs always delay tokensale. but everybody knows that ivestors can wait, but do not like it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
I check google document for bounty is that calculation right?That is so small bounty token for distribute or I not understand token calculation.

As far as I understand Peer Mountain is currently looking into a fair resolution for the bounty. Pay no attention to the FUD going around.
Pages:
Jump to: