Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peer Mountain - DECENTRALIZED TRUST FOR ALL - page 4. (Read 3797 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
what te hell is this, devs? why you cheating bounty hunters? it is your falt that investors escape from you. you always delay main sales, no one of investor do not like to wait.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
you are just liar . . how investors can trust you if you lie to all the bounty hunters within 6 months which can be trusted after that, just a waste of time. so sad

i saw your spreadsheets, this is crazy) they pay 15 dollars for signature campaigns, this is not right i believe. how did they explane this cheating? that must be a signal to investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
you are just liar . . how investors can trust you if you lie to all the bounty hunters within 6 months which can be trusted after that, just a waste of time. so sad
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Yesterday Jed Grant mentioned a new advisor onboard - Lan - first female advisor Peer Mountain's going to have  Smiley He also shared that he's sending a detailed proposal to the prime minister of Bahamas, potentially a future partnership? *finger crossed*

Prime Minister of Bahamas? What has that got to do with Peermountain? Will they put every citizen of Bahamas on the blockchain? That's a strong indication that decentralized trust could work. I wish the Peermountain devs update this thread more often.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Yesterday Jed Grant mentioned a new advisor onboard - Lan - first female advisor Peer Mountain's going to have  Smiley He also shared that he's sending a detailed proposal to the prime minister of Bahamas, potentially a future partnership? *finger crossed*
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
This hacked.com website seems new and is trying to get more attention and viewers but their dumb review just backfired on them. Best example of mediocre entities out there calling themselves ico analyst. I am truly worried for new investors entering the crypto world and getting even more confused because of websites like this.

A bunch of these websites give low ratings hoping that they can get some money to correct it, I don't know if that's the case with hacked but it wouldn't surprise me.
This hacked.com website seems new and is trying to get more attention and viewers but their dumb review just backfired on them. Best example of mediocre entities out there calling themselves ico analyst. I am truly worried for new investors entering the crypto world and getting even more confused because of websites like this.
Peer Mountain is a promising project with a very strong promise. However, things like lack of a strong team and advisors, no working product, no significant, disclosed partnerships, variable supply and funding cap, and unspecified maximum contribution amounts make it somewhat of a risky investment. Further analysis is recommended for those interested. As a result, Peer Mountain receives a 4.7/10.
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-peer-mountain/

Of course there is no working product. The last time I heard ICOs are fundraising events with a whitepaper proposal. 4.7? That's another way of saying avoid this ICO, lol. I'm sure the bear markets have taken care of it. If anyone still buys Peermountain, it must be very bullish then.
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
ICO Analysis: Peer Mountain
Published on June 22, 2018
By Daniel Won

Team
CEO Jed Grant – Grant was named one of the top 200 European fintech leaders by LATTICE80 and has had a long career in tech, including IT at NATO as well as deep experience in compliance as CEO of KYC3.com, a leader in the compliance world that has been recognized for many relevant awards and honors, such as WealthTech Circle in London, Disrupt.Finance in Zurich, Fintech Fusion in Geneva, Lux Future Lab in Luxembourg, and Europe4Startups.
In terms of advisers, two in particular stand out.
Jeremy Epstein, CEO of Never Stop Marketing – took Sprinklr, a customer experience management platform for businesses, from $20m to $1.8b in four years as CMO
Professor Jorge Sanz – Global Chief Innovation Officer in Banking at IBM

Verdict
While the idea is great, Peer Mountain suffers from issues, such as a lack of strong team and advisors (relative to other projects), no working product, no disclosed significant partnerships, and a variable total token supply as well as token sale hard cap.

Risks
    Team could be stronger relative to other projects’ teams. (-0.2)
    Same goes for advisers. (-0.2)
    No working product. (-0.2)
    No significant partnerships that have been disclosed. (-0.2)
    Max PMTN supply and token sale hardcap are variable and not set in stone. (-0.5)
    Maximum contribution amounts unspecified. Combined with heavy discounts for presale purchasers (30% – Presale 1, 20% – Presale 2), this could be worrisome for those looking to get in on the public sale. (-1)

Growth Potential
    Potentially huge emerging industry (staying compliant with data regulations). (+4)
    First mover advantage – Peer Mountain seems to be the only project addressing the issues of personal data protection and data regulatory compliance at the same time. If things go well, they could cement themselves as the market leader quickly. (+3)

Disposition
Peer Mountain is a promising project with a very strong promise. However, things like lack of a strong team and advisors, no working product, no significant, disclosed partnerships, variable supply and funding cap, and unspecified maximum contribution amounts make it somewhat of a risky investment. Further analysis is recommended for those interested. As a result, Peer Mountain receives a 4.7/10.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
This is a very interesting and worthwhile project, very glad that I had time to participate in it, now we will wait for the success of the project.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
ICO Analysis: Peer Mountain
Published on June 22, 2018
By Daniel Won

Team
CEO Jed Grant – Grant was named one of the top 200 European fintech leaders by LATTICE80 and has had a long career in tech, including IT at NATO as well as deep experience in compliance as CEO of KYC3.com, a leader in the compliance world that has been recognized for many relevant awards and honors, such as WealthTech Circle in London, Disrupt.Finance in Zurich, Fintech Fusion in Geneva, Lux Future Lab in Luxembourg, and Europe4Startups.
In terms of advisers, two in particular stand out.
Jeremy Epstein, CEO of Never Stop Marketing – took Sprinklr, a customer experience management platform for businesses, from $20m to $1.8b in four years as CMO
Professor Jorge Sanz – Global Chief Innovation Officer in Banking at IBM
Verdict
While the idea is great, Peer Mountain suffers from issues, such as a lack of strong team and advisors (relative to other projects), no working product, no disclosed significant partnerships, and a variable total token supply as well as token sale hard cap.
Risks
Team could be stronger relative to other projects’ teams. (-0.2)
Same goes for advisers. (-0.2)
No working product. (-0.2)
No significant partnerships that have been disclosed. (-0.2)
Max PMTN supply and token sale hardcap are variable and not set in stone. (-0.5)
Maximum contribution amounts unspecified. Combined with heavy discounts for presale purchasers (30% – Presale 1, 20% – Presale 2), this could be worrisome for those looking to get in on the public sale. (-1)
Growth Potential
Potentially huge emerging industry (staying compliant with data regulations). (+4)
First mover advantage – Peer Mountain seems to be the only project addressing the issues of personal data protection and data regulatory compliance at the same time. If things go well, they could cement themselves as the market leader quickly. (+3)
Disposition
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I'm guessing the public sale will be delayed since I assume  the pre-sale PMTN tokens have not been allocated yet. Maybe Peer mountain needs to be re-introduced to the public. There's no coverage of Peermountain anywhere.
What do you mean? You mean the token is not forged before sale?. There should be a delay and a long wait. Can you explain me clearly about the current situation of the project? I just learned about this project recently

The project can't go forward without finishing the first processes which is to allocate the pre-sale PMTN tokens. Once all allocated, maybe the public sale will begin. For more detailed reasons, you ask in their Telegram channel.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Every time a person transacts with a bank, credit agency, government, or online retailer, that organization generates and stores a copy of that person’s information following a number of rules and regulations according to the specifics of the interaction.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I'm guessing the public sale will be delayed since I assume  the pre-sale PMTN tokens have not been allocated yet. Maybe Peer mountain needs to be re-introduced to the public. There's no coverage of Peermountain anywhere.
What do you mean? You mean the token is not forged before sale?. There should be a delay and a long wait. Can you explain me clearly about the current situation of the project? I just learned about this project recently
Updates on Peer Mountain this month:
- Partnership with Bancor Network for future integration (https://medium.com/peermountain/peer-mountain-joins-bancor-network-to-provide-token-liquidity-to-pmt-hodlers-92163b442297)
- Partnership with award winning Token Market - top ICO advisory firm (https://medium.com/peermountain/the-famous-token-market-partners-with-peer-mountain-on-upcoming-token-generation-event-69dfea396d2a)
- Membership at EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) (https://medium.com/peermountain/peer-mountain-joins-the-largest-open-source-blockchain-initiative-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-8ca11e896a5f)
More partnerships announcement are coming!

Token Generation Event:
- Now: private sale (large contribution, 30% bonus).
- Proof of Care program: help the team raise awareness, spread words about Peer Mountain via blog, video, thread, review...etc and be rewarded of up to 200 ETH worth of PMTN.
- PrimaBlock Influencer program, for Influencers and Rainmakers who can pool a community to join private sale.
- New Bitcointalk ANN thread will be open soon

Peer Mountain and Jed Grant have been travelling around, speaking and exhibiting at events around Europe and in Singapore. Next one is June 20 - first blockchain event hosted by the government in Grand Bahama. Keep up with their events on Peer Mountain's twitter https://twitter.com/PeerMountain

Cheers!

It's kind of quiet in here and the scheduled ICO in June is fast approaching. Maybe campaigners should direct traffic to this thread to spur discussions initiated by those interested to invest. Bitcointalk is a forum after all.

The bounty campaign has ended months ago so I don't think there are still campaigners who are promoting this thread, I'm sure once the campaign is over bounty hunters will stop tweeting about the project so right now campaigners can't help in increasing this thread's activity but that's alright though, the team didn't promote this thread at all that's why people rarely go on here but fortunately there are a lot of people talking about this project on telegram so that's a good sign that everything will go as planned this June.

Yes I know the bounty campaigns ended long ago. But that doesn't mean they should stop spreading awareness. Telegram? That's already a place for qualified prospects. What I'm talking about are people who don't even know Peermountain exists.

People interested in crypto first Google search for stuff that's interesting and one of those searches can lead them here for discussion.

I do get your point mate, but in reality once a campaign is over all bounty participants will stop spreading awareness. If people are not getting paid then they will not do anything to help promote a project, that's the sad reality anyway as much as I want to have a discussion regarding the project on here, I can't do that just by myself, if you look at this thread's activity people rarely go on here, there isn't any representative from the team moderating this thread so there's nobody answering people questions so if newcomers wants to discuss about the project or interact with the dev, they can just head over to the telegram group https://t.me/peermountain, they can find more information on there than on here.
Peer Mountain is working on a brand new ANN thread on Bitcointalk guys and it's going to be released these days soon. Anticipated! Please help the team spread the link once it's out!
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
It's kind of quiet in here and the scheduled ICO in June is fast approaching. Maybe campaigners should direct traffic to this thread to spur discussions initiated by those interested to invest. Bitcointalk is a forum after all.

The bounty campaign has ended months ago so I don't think there are still campaigners who are promoting this thread, I'm sure once the campaign is over bounty hunters will stop tweeting about the project so right now campaigners can't help in increasing this thread's activity but that's alright though, the team didn't promote this thread at all that's why people rarely go on here but fortunately there are a lot of people talking about this project on telegram so that's a good sign that everything will go as planned this June.

Yes I know the bounty campaigns ended long ago. But that doesn't mean they should stop spreading awareness. Telegram? That's already a place for qualified prospects. What I'm talking about are people who don't even know Peermountain exists.

People interested in crypto first Google search for stuff that's interesting and one of those searches can lead them here for discussion.

I do get your point mate, but in reality once a campaign is over all bounty participants will stop spreading awareness. If people are not getting paid then they will not do anything to help promote a project, that's the sad reality anyway as much as I want to have a discussion regarding the project on here, I can't do that just by myself, if you look at this thread's activity people rarely go on here, there isn't any representative from the team moderating this thread so there's nobody answering people questions so if newcomers wants to discuss about the project or interact with the dev, they can just head over to the telegram group https://t.me/peermountain, they can find more information on there than on here.

Activity: 119
Hello there,

We added Peer Mountain to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/peer-mountain

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Pages:
Jump to: