Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peer Mountain - DECENTRALIZED TRUST FOR ALL - page 6. (Read 3797 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I heard that the estimated primary token sales will be conducted on June 1, but on certainty will be announced on april 24.
I hope this project will always run smoothly until the desired success can be achieved.
the expectation when major sales in open will get a positive response from investors so that in the future can be smoothly and successfully.
We certainly wish the best for the progress of this project, and I see the support provided for this project are also growing. Hopefully with the abundance of support, could also have an effect on the development of this project.
indeed support for the project grew a lot, and the project also had a team of very responsible, certainly they will manage this project very well, until the target can be achieved.
Activity: 266
How many users you have so far for this gaming platform? There are so many gaming platforms already but I believe you are providing different deliverables here.
egretia
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I heard that the estimated primary token sales will be conducted on June 1, but on certainty will be announced on april 24.
I hope this project will always run smoothly until the desired success can be achieved.
the expectation when major sales in open will get a positive response from investors so that in the future can be smoothly and successfully.
We certainly wish the best for the progress of this project, and I see the support provided for this project are also growing. Hopefully with the abundance of support, could also have an effect on the development of this project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
we are all looking forward to the best of this project, I am also expecting this project can be a great success by getting a lot of support and investors who join, and hopefully later ICO can run successfully to completion.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I have a feeling (actually more of an educated guess because it seems crypto bottomed out) the ICO investors will be happy once Peermountain gets listed after the ICO, maybe some Wallstreet guys will buy.
Activity: 98
Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now Shocked
Activity: 490
Activity: 126
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
A project by relying on a reliable and trusted digital security system. does not allow third parties to interfere except with permission from members. projects with a very interesting concept and have advantages among other projects. hopefully his project can succeed.
this project looks promising I am sure for the future it will surely succeed in achieving the success let alone this project has a good concept, success is always this project.
copper member
Activity: 56
A project by relying on a reliable and trusted digital security system. does not allow third parties to interfere except with permission from members. projects with a very interesting concept and have advantages among other projects. hopefully his project can succeed.
how about bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately the bounty campaign had already ended mate, it ended around february so I'm sorry you can't join any campaigns anymore but if you are interested on this project and would like to help support this project then you can still join the telegram group and spread the word about peer mountain on twitter. Just tweet what you like about the project or share your opinion regarding this project, you can also tell your friends about this project that can really be a big help with the success of peer mountain. The more people who knows about this project the better.

LOL, you can't blame the dude for mistakely thinking the bounty campaign program is still on. Apparently no one told the bots that the bounty campaigns are closed for a long time already! Check out the bounty thread, LMAO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
how about bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately the bounty campaign had already ended mate, it ended around february so I'm sorry you can't join any campaigns anymore but if you are interested on this project and would like to help support this project then you can still join the telegram group and spread the word about peer mountain on twitter. Just tweet what you like about the project or share your opinion regarding this project, you can also tell your friends about this project that can really be a big help with the success of peer mountain. The more people who knows about this project the better.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Hi all
This project is really huge.
ETH funding goal 39,488 this is  in this moment 39,488 x 409,90 =16186131.2 if I right calculate.
I know bounty participation waiting KYC confirmation, I only want know how calculate 1 stake?
Thank you

Definitely this project is massive and it's really integral to the community especially now that lots of private data are being stolen even famous apps like facebook and telegram got their data stolen. I'm glad that their is a platform like peer mountain that can assure everyone the safety or their personal data. Anyway hopefully if the team will reach the hard cap then everyone who participated in the bounty will have that much tokens in their pool. Right now we really couldn't tell what's the exact value for 1 stake, there isn't a final spreadsheet yet for kyc approved participants so the managers couldn't compute the stakes yet but just wait if I'm not mistaken kyc are being processed right now maybe by the end of april final stakes will be given.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hi all
This project is really huge.
ETH funding goal 39,488 this is  in this moment 39,488 x 409,90 =16186131.2 if I right calculate.
I know bounty participation waiting KYC confirmation, I only want know how calculate 1 stake?
Thank you
Hello All
Want ask when official sale of PMT Token start? And when finally stake for bounty will be calculate?Thank you

Thanks for dropping by on this thread, based on what I've read on the telegram group the public sale will happen 8-10 weeks from now so basically that's somewhere around may to june this year. The final stakes for bounty have already been calculated, it has been calculated for wweks now lol. I think you should check the official bounty page to know your final stakes and if you're wondering about the distribution of the tokens I think it will happen weeks after the public sale so just wait and complete the kyc process so that during the distribution you will completely receive all your tokens.

May to June? Interesting. That's exactly the period where Bitcoin may start to reverse the downtrend in the whole of crypto. Though I still believe the dev team should do more marketing.

I couldn't agree more, the dev team really need to step up their marketing game, this project really has a huge potential and compared to its competitors this project already has a working product out for everyone to test out. If you've check out the team they seem to be big enough to really move this project forward and one of the developer is really good at what he does and almost everyone from the team are well-experience so the only thing that this project needs as of the moment is the right marketing, the devs has been going around the world though talking about the project but sadly this project lacks social media marketing, not a lot of people are talking about this project in social media sistes so not everyone are aware of this project's existence and potential. The only advice that I could give to the team is to widen their social media game to gain a lot of investors and influences to talk about the project. Hopefully you're right, hopefully by next month, bitcoin can finally rise again and reach another all time high.
Hello All
Want ask when official sale of PMT Token start? And when finally stake for bounty will be calculate?Thank you

Thanks for dropping by on this thread, based on what I've read on the telegram group the public sale will happen 8-10 weeks from now so basically that's somewhere around may to june this year. The final stakes for bounty have already been calculated, it has been calculated for wweks now lol. I think you should check the official bounty page to know your final stakes and if you're wondering about the distribution of the tokens I think it will happen weeks after the public sale so just wait and complete the kyc process so that during the distribution you will completely receive all your tokens.

May to June? Interesting. That's exactly the period where Bitcoin may start to reverse the downtrend in the whole of crypto. Though I still believe the dev team should do more marketing.
Hello All

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hello All
waiting the continuation of this project, I keep an eye on this thread

Glad to have you in the community, unfortunately the dev isn't that active on here but if you want to follow this project and get updates, you can join the official telegram group (https://t.me/peermountain). The team is very active on there and they really interact with the community so if you got any questions or if you're just looking for some updates you can ask them directly on there, they are very nice and very easy to talk to so you will really enjoy talking to them about the future of peer mountain. Speaking of the future of peer mountain though just to keep people here updated, currently the project is still continuing and it's doing quite good on its pre-sale. The team has raised a pretty good amount so far. The team is doing pretty good in marketing this project, so far this project is attracting quite a large market.

really a very good marketer works for this company)
what is the minimum amount of investment now?
and from what sum it is necessary to undergo procedure KYC?

Are you talking about me? I'm not a marketer for this company though, I'm just merely a fan, I have seen the potential of peer mountain so I want to spread this project to as many people as possible and inform them how great the vision of peer mountain is and how beneficial having a project such as this is in the community. Currently there's no minimum amount to invest, you can invest as little as you want and you can still get some tokens and get some bonuses. The team made it this way so that there will be no manipulation that can happen within the market, with this kind of rule, everybody has a chance to get some tokens and to enjoy the benefits of peer mountain. If you're curious about kyc, you can sign up for the main sale and the team will send you the details regarding that.
Pages:
Jump to: