Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peer Mountain - DECENTRALIZED TRUST FOR ALL - page 7. (Read 3797 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
waiting the continuation of this project, I keep an eye on this thread

Glad to have you in the community, unfortunately the dev isn't that active on here but if you want to follow this project and get updates, you can join the official telegram group (https://t.me/peermountain). The team is very active on there and they really interact with the community so if you got any questions or if you're just looking for some updates you can ask them directly on there, they are very nice and very easy to talk to so you will really enjoy talking to them about the future of peer mountain. Speaking of the future of peer mountain though just to keep people here updated, currently the project is still continuing and it's doing quite good on its pre-sale. The team has raised a pretty good amount so far. The team is doing pretty good in marketing this project, so far this project is attracting quite a large market.

really a very good marketer works for this company)
what is the minimum amount of investment now?
and from what sum it is necessary to undergo procedure KYC?
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Why the signing campaign ended prematurely. I wonder when will I be listed on the stock exchange?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Glad to have you in the community, unfortunately the dev isn't that active on here but if you want to follow this project and get updates, you can join the official telegram group (https://t.me/peermountain). The team is very active on there and they really interact with the community so if you got any questions or if you're just looking for some updates you can ask them directly on there, they are very nice and very easy to talk to so you will really enjoy talking to them about the future of peer mountain. Speaking of the future of peer mountain though just to keep people here updated, currently the project is still continuing and it's doing quite good on its pre-sale. The team has raised a pretty good amount so far. The team is doing pretty good in marketing this project, so far this project is attracting quite a large market.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I wonder how much will invest given that Peermountain is requiring KYC to all participants - investors and bounty campiagn participants too. The length of the thread is quite revealing though.

So far they have already raised 12,535 eth that's jut based solely on KYC participants that have already been accepted, there are still more participants that are waiting for the kyc approval, so far based on that information I think peermountain is doing pretty well on its pre-sale. With the way the team is handling the current pre-sale I really believe that peer mountain can accumulate more funds and grow much much bigger. This project is really astonishing in so many ways, their platform is very beneficial to a lot of people, when the internet was created, privacy is very hard to attain to all of us but with what peer mountain is doing, we can really ascertain that our personal information are indeed private and can't be access nor used by anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
I wonder how much will invest given that Peermountain is requiring KYC to all participants - investors and bounty campiagn participants too. The length of the thread is quite revealing though.
I still have not figured out how many token sales are now
is it a token sale hidden?
it seems the pre-sale has ended and the token sale has not started yet and i see more than 39k eth has been raised from the official website, but i cant make sure that whether the bounty ended or not

Yeah unfortunately the pre-sale registration already ended but don't worry though if you want to participate then you can still participate during the public sale, seeing the current amount that's been raised I have no doubts of the future of this project, really great team and the support that the community that's been giving this project during the current pre-sale is enormous, so I really think supporting this project early can really be a huge benefit in the long run so to those who still haven't participated in the pre-sale, you should all get some coins during the public sale this project could really be huge. I can confirm that the bounty has officially ended, stakes have been counted and right now bounty participants are just waiting for the kyc to start so that they can start receiving their tokens.
Activity: 8
it seems the pre-sale has ended and the token sale has not started yet and i see more than 39k eth has been raised from the official website, but i cant make sure that whether the bounty ended or not
The reward thread should be in progress without saying an end, and of course you can get more detailed answers in the telegram.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Activity: 2142
Merit: 341
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hello! How are you gonna release your coin? Will you do an airdrop? Will you have your web wallet and which channel of exchange you will cooperate with?
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
It's a very nice project but it seems to be a bit of a concern.
Activity: 53
You guys have even a patented technology. That's a solid base. It promises to be one of the most transparent TGEs. Looking forward
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The latest strand of high profile data breaches features the acute flaws of present data protection and storage techniques. In early 2017, Equifax's secure servers have been hacked and conscious peculiar data of 146 million Americans has been snatched. That data stolen included very sensitive data such as credit card details, dates of birth and social security numbers. Probably this data could have been sold to the black market chain which jeopardizes the common people's fiscal bond and identities.
To address this hacking issues the Governments and regulators are circulated a bill (GO) instructing the businesses to accumulate the data firmly and examine current approaches to storage and documentation. For Example the EU's General Data Protection Regulation. Uses like Equinox's hacking, vogue us to tighten the security standards to stop identity theft and sensitive data loss. It doesn't mean that companies like Equifax's data protection methods are not up to the mark but this problem may occur while either storing or securing or broadcasting the data.
A project by relying on a reliable and trusted digital security system. does not allow third parties to interfere except with permission from members. projects with a very interesting concept and have advantages among other projects. hopefully his project can succeed.

Yes, many benefits gained in this project and the many advantages gained in this project. I am sure if there is more cooperation between the team and the participants of the project will definitely achieve the success that we all expect. Hopefully this project success to ICO over.

Looking at the way the team is communicating with the community in telegram there is a really strong cooperation with this project so I don't think that is something that will be a problem in the future. We can definitely reach a success here, the team is very equipped and they are very detailed on the path that peer mountain is going. They are also very transparent to their users especially to their funds, they're very clear on where the funds will be going. They are also very knowledgeable on the technology behind this project and they're making the token sale as fair as possible so that it can't be manipulated in the future. All the signs of a very good project is really present here and the devs are also going around places just to get the word out so that just show how passionate they are to bring this project to the top. Slowly the community is growing from 1k we're now 2k in just 3 weeks or less, I really hope more people will look into this project and realize how beneficial this is especially in today's society.
Activity: 112
very interesting project for us to learn , and for the investors may have to look at this one.it makes security and convenience  and organizes information that  and this will be seen as an efficient marketplace,hope  to run it well  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
A project by relying on a reliable and trusted digital security system. does not allow third parties to interfere except with permission from members. projects with a very interesting concept and have advantages among other projects. hopefully his project can succeed.

Yes, many benefits gained in this project and the many advantages gained in this project. I am sure if there is more cooperation between the team and the participants of the project will definitely achieve the success that we all expect. Hopefully this project success to ICO over.
when this project will end
I see in the sale of his token is no longer time left

Right now there's no exact answer for that question though but hopefully this project will never end and live on forever. Looking at how big the companies backing this project up and how hardworking the devs are I don't think that's quite impossible to achieve anyway I think you meant when the token sale will end right? If that's what you meant then the token sale will end on february 20. The countdown that you were talking about on the website was for the whitelist registration, that's for the people who wants to join the pre-sale. If you want more information regarding the token sale here are the important dates to keep in mind.

•  12th of February - 12:00 PM CET Whitelist registration closes.
•  13th of February - 12:00 PM CET Token Sale KYC Registration begins.
•  19th of February - 11:59 PM CET Token Sale KYC Registration ends.
•  20th of February - 12:00 PM CET Token Sale Contribution Period begins with Round 0 (Pre-order phase) with a starting bonus of 30% on the first token sale round
Activity: 2142
Merit: 341
when this project will end
I see in the sale of his token is no longer time left
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
in a few weeks this project got a lot of positive impression we wait for the hard work of the team that has made this project a very valuable for the lovers of crypto
Pages:
Jump to: