Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru - page 19. (Read 3367 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …
Activity: 31
What Exactly is different in this from many other projects out there
Activity: 104
Hi, can't sign to my account, email or password incorrect.  Sure that I am entering right info.
Activity: 87
PERU  allow you access the most user-friendly application, especially payment transaction via apps for smart phones. Easy to use and fast) nice
copper member
Activity: 56
The ico that will change Peru!
I cant register.
I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email.
Anybody else?

I send you a private message! sorry for  the inconvenience
copper member
it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.

Hello! We are here, what question is missing?
copper member
I am not really sure how they have so few followers and likes in fb and twitter. Actually, I know, but I m not really if this will be a big scam or not. How do you think guys? Does anyone get reply from them?

U're getting repply, i'm here if u have any question Cheesy
copper member
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!

Thank you very much for the support !!, Everyone on the staff wants it to become a reality!
copper member
I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better

Thank you very much for those words!
Activity: 40
I cant register.
I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email.
Anybody else?
Activity: 52
it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.
Activity: 39
I am not really sure how they have so few followers and likes in fb and twitter. Actually, I know, but I m not really if this will be a big scam or not. How do you think guys? Does anyone get reply from them?
Activity: 45
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 42
 I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
copper member
So the project will be directed for PERU, is it possible that any investors from outside of PERU to join in?
Maybe the next step would be expanding the project to another country.

It is true that the project is based on the implementation of a mining farm in Peru, but it does not rule out that in the future we can not expand it to other countries. We accept investors from all countries that wish to support this proposal and we will achieve that they also have a profitability for support
copper member
How real is this ico, hope this is not another Petro coin of Venuzella?

No, we are not another petro: P, we are not backed by the government, and our goal is the education of the Peruvian people and those non-Peruvians who can also attend our farm!
copper member
will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?

I am also part of the support, feel free to send a message to [email protected] or write in this thread, I will be happy to answer you!
copper member
I Registered and ready for ICO!
On which number I registered? Can I take some coin?

Thanks you for the register!
the registration number is not very important, the important thing is that you can complete all the data of the board, to then be able to buy perucoins! (Yes, you can already buy perucoins!)

Maybe this link can be useful: https://medium.com/@Peru_Coin/how-to-buy-perucoin-tokens-3c7e04228d2d

I hope I have helped you, if it was not enough, feel free to ask, I am happy to answer!
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
So the project will be directed for PERU, is it possible that any investors from outside of PERU to join in?
Maybe the next step would be expanding the project to another country.
copper member
When you start selling coins at ico is there some coin or time limits?

The pre-sale time limit will be until 10/06, and this includes the extra 20% of coins, after that a marketing stage will come (for our part) and then finish with the ICO stage
Pages:
Jump to: