Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 23. (Read 144738 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
After Vsync listed in CB, I guess no one will join CE and trade there.
Investors who got money stucked there will move them ASAP when trading enable again.
I am eagerly waiting for Vsync movements (price movements) after it got listed in CB.
Hope that we will witness upward movements.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
With recent initiatives from Vsync team to try contacting with CE owners to solve those coins stucked in the exchange and re-enable trading status in the exchange. I think that there are lots of worthy, promising things to come for Vsync community.
Furthermore, CB might activate trading pairs for Vsync at any day to come.
I strongly believe in Vsync team due to their continuous efforts to keep the project running.
In contrast, I lost my faith in CE exchange, which is a terrible one.
It's seem to you had some bad experience on CE, would you please to share this on? How can you overcome these obstacles? Thank you in advance.
Activity: 24

Hi
block explorer blockpioneers does not work:  ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Is there a real blockexplorer on the new chain?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Well, the team's redesign of the logo is necessary. Hope that the brand of VSync can succeed, can give investors some promotions and gifts will also bring more people.
Activity: 168
With recent initiatives from Vsync team to try contacting with CE owners to solve those coins stucked in the exchange and re-enable trading status in the exchange. I think that there are lots of worthy, promising things to come for Vsync community.
Furthermore, CB might activate trading pairs for Vsync at any day to come.
I strongly believe in Vsync team due to their continuous efforts to keep the project running.
In contrast, I lost my faith in CE exchange, which is a terrible one.
Activity: 90
I have a wish to see sweety final solutions for my stucked coins in CE. Hope that Vsync team and CE owners can finally reach win win situation for all, the exchange, Vsync investors, and Vsync project in general.
Activity: 52
I have to admire some people that smart enough to know that CE running in fork chain and use that lope hole to create an opportunity.
From what i have read in telegram that those people create new account in CE, send fork vsx to CE, trade and wd in btc.
This is invaluable early signal that CE is a greedy exchange, which tends to take advantage of any opportunity to cheat investors money.
Activity: 218
Crypto Bridge exchange is coming and I am going to join VSYNC signature campaign if you open it in the future. Anyway, happy mining and staking, everyone.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
I have to admire some people that smart enough to know that CE running in fork chain and use that lope hole to create an opportunity.
From what i have read in telegram that those people create new account in CE, send fork vsx to CE, trade and wd in btc.
wow, really, @thiec?
Could you post snapshot of the original information which you got in telegram channel, please.
honestly, I don't support the idea to pay fees for CE, at any odds and any cost.

You can join the telegram channel and read from the pinned message
I am too lazy to search it again.

I am sure nearly everyone here know how to use telegram and join an channel (from desktop or smartphone)
http://t.me/VSXcoin

You also may find native language from the front page of this thread, if your english not your main.
From Official Vsync Telegram:

Dear Community,

As you are all aware, Vsync has been disabled for maintenance on Coin Exchange.
The Vsync team have actively been conversing with the Coin Exchange team and the issue has been established.

On March the 20th & 21st, the Vsync team updated the wallet with new features. However, CoinExchange did not take the mandatory procedures in updating the wallet, highlighted by the Vsync team weeks in advance.

Because of this Coin Exchange experienced issues, where they forked off onto the wrong chain, allowing users to withdraw VSX during this issue. As a result, invalid transactions took place on the correct chain, leaving Coin Exchange with a negative balance of 2.1 million VSX.

They will not reopen the exchanges until the negative balance has been paid. The Vsync team are willing to match the highest donator to resolve the Coin Exchange problem.

Vsync community, if you would like to help contribute to these unfortunate circumstances, please donate to the address below.

Vsync (VSX):
VQjTmVJ1BuBuAWqw56mrnbWWSBUy6iWf8L

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
From Official Vsync Telegram:

Dear Community,

As you are all aware, Vsync has been disabled for maintenance on Coin Exchange.
The Vsync team have actively been conversing with the Coin Exchange team and the issue has been established.

On March the 20th & 21st, the Vsync team updated the wallet with new features. However, CoinExchange did not take the mandatory procedures in updating the wallet, highlighted by the Vsync team weeks in advance.

Because of this Coin Exchange experienced issues, where they forked off onto the wrong chain, allowing users to withdraw VSX during this issue. As a result, invalid transactions took place on the correct chain, leaving Coin Exchange with a negative balance of 2.1 million VSX.

They will not reopen the exchanges until the negative balance has been paid. The Vsync team are willing to match the highest donator to resolve the Coin Exchange problem.

Vsync community, if you would like to help contribute to these unfortunate circumstances, please donate to the address below.

Vsync (VSX):
VQjTmVJ1BuBuAWqw56mrnbWWSBUy6iWf8L
Activity: 251
Crypto Bridge exchange is coming.
Vsycn team said in Telegram channel that they paid listing fees on Crypto Bridge.

this is good news,, i hope this news is true, and not only a hope because others exchange is needed for VSX
but, i have vsx in coinexchange and i don't know what should i do now,,
Hope, really?
It is totally true because Vsync team stated that they paid listing fees for Crypto Bridge exchange owners.

Cryto Bridge exchange is good, I have been using it to trade some pairs so far. Deposit and withdrawal are really fast, no any technical problems up till now.
Activity: 28
Hello, DEVs I want the plan advance!
Activity: 90
Dont see anything help with your discord
The official vsx discord is https://discord.gg/Arqhyqg
but dev more active in telegram since they have full authority to delete and ban if they dont like the messages  Grin
Yeap, Vsync team have been actively in Telegram channel, but they don't like spamming messages related to CE and CB.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Vsync is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol!

Now that VSX is compatible with the Blocknet Protocol, it can be used in cross-blockchain dapps and traded on beta Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here:

https://blocknet.co

https://sites.google.com/view/blocknet/directory

To get started with trading on Block DX, follow this setup guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciwLFSXwv6CXd3QEvVW88lHXo9CSIlweYOoSbDHkies/preview

The setup is in the process of being automated/abstracted so it's much easier and streamlined to use for beginners. In addition to that, in July we are planning to release SPV support which will allow for the creation of litewallets so whole blockchains will not need to be downloaded
Your currency has joined our currency information group, click to join https://discord.gg/HPVtmw

Dont see anything help with your discord
The official vsx discord is https://discord.gg/Arqhyqg
but dev more active in telegram since they have full authority to delete and ban if they dont like the messages  Grin
Activity: 96
Agree with thiec's ideas.
After fixing with latest wallet version, all things worked well, more than my expectations, staking is good, Masternode operation is good, no unexpected chainsplits.
Only serious problem with CE after Vsync team fixed wallet and network operation.
I think it is time to stay together and solve issues with CE.
In telegram channel, Vsync team said they contacted with CE team (days ago).
All best wishes.
Vsycn team said in Telegram channel that they paid listing fees on Crypto Bridge.

this is good news,, i hope this news is true, and not only a hope because others exchange is needed for VSX

About problem with CE, we (community and dev) should working together to sort it out.
Compliant to each side will not solving the problem, they just keep telling us and blame the other side.

We also dont know what the real problem, its CE or VSX side since the beginning.
Yes, its true that right now, the coin is seem running good, but this problem start long time ago, maybe there is something wrong with the coin at that time.
Activity: 149

Hope, really?
It is totally true because Vsync team stated that they paid listing fees for Crypto Bridge exchange owners.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

Pages:
Jump to: