Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 25. (Read 144738 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The dev team can do nothing about coinexchange because theres nothing wrong with the coin... the issue is coinexchange only, so they need to fix it (the exchange needs to fix their end)
You are right! Vsync team have nothing to do with coinexchange.io.
After latest wallet version, all things have worked smoothly, both staking and masternode operational procedures.
Therefore, the current issues in coinexchange.io are totally from their platform, not from Vsync team and Vsync wallets, network.
The exchange should handle their issues by themselves, without charges.
Activity: 462
The dev team can do nothing about coinexchange because theres nothing wrong with the coin... the issue is coinexchange only, so they need to fix it (the exchange needs to fix their end)
Yes, I totally agree with your point of view, milly6.
By the way, I have voted (one more vote) for Vsync in Shardax exchange.
You can visit and vote for Vsycn at:
Code:
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=Vsync[VSX]
Please keep voting for Vsync everyday because each IP address have right to vote one time each day.

Notes:
It will be better if you can leave your comments about Vsync project after voting.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
I have VSX on Coinexchange, is it better to keep them there or transfer to TradeSatoshi/wallet right now ?

everything is disable on coinexchange right now,
how can you send vsx out from coinexchange if the wallet is disable my friend
i think we should wait and increase our patience
i hope the dev team have a solutions for coinexchange issue
regards

Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Hi everyone,

Please spend your couple of seconds to visit the site of Shardax exchange and vote for Vsync via the following link:
]Link to vote for Vsync
Each IP address have right to vote one time for each 24 hour.
Let's vote and make Vsync great again.,

Done voting for Vsync. What is the next step for boosting awareness of community in Vsync, friend?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
I have VSX on Coinexchange, is it better to keep them there or transfer to TradeSatoshi/wallet right now ?

everything is disable on coinexchange right now,
how can you send vsx out from coinexchange if the wallet is disable my friend
i think we should wait and increase our patience
i hope the dev team have a solutions for coinexchange issue
regards
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
How much votes needed for adding on this exchange? I'm voted every day.
I am not sure too. Just keep voting, then it must be, must be.

By the way, I am a little bit curious why Vsync team don't ask for listing the coin in Altex.exchange, which is small, but has potential to increase liquidity of Vsync, in general.
https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=BTC_ETNX
In the exchange, there are three different trading pairs (BTC, LTC, and XMR) at the moment, very convenient.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Very poor voting. Why? I send my vote.
One vote for Vsync from me.
Why Vsync team have not voted and supported Vsync throught their votes?
Each IP address can vote one time for each 24 hours in the Shardax voting campaign.
Therefore, someone who voted, please remember to re-vote next days.
Someone who have not voted, please do it for Vsync.
How much votes needed for adding on this exchange? I'm voted every day.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Hi everyone,

Please spend your couple of seconds to visit the site of Shardax exchange and vote for Vsync via the following link:
]Link to vote for Vsync
Thanks, I voted for Vsync. Let's vote and help to bring Vsync to Shardax exchange, everyone.
Vsync need more exchange to increase daily trading volume.
I vote the last two days now.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
I think its no need to discuss, just put an information, what's up with vsx in coinex?
vsx not only cannot be withdraw or deposit, also cannot be traded.
So, why not directly send your questions via support tickets to coinexchange.io?
Vsync team should focus entirely on developmental progress, and they should not be responsible for technical issues of exchanges.

I dont need open a ticket and i am sure many vsx holder and trader already done that. so vsx need dev/team to contact to point out the problem since if its not just exchange issue, as i see others coin just fine.

if vsx in coinex isnt vsync team concern as it was vsx main volume, well... i dont need to said more, just hope is not the voice of the team.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Hi everyone,

]Link to vote for Vsync
Thanks, I voted for Vsync. Let's vote and help to bring Vsync to Shardax exchange, everyone.
Vsync need more exchange to increase daily trading volume.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
I think its no need to discuss, just put an information, what's up with vsx in coinex?
You should join the telegram channel to have further discussion with Vsync team, and got more updated news there.
Vsync team tend to more active in the Telegram channel.

Personally, I don't like Telegram. It is pretty confusing especially if you have few trolls in the group and I receive tons of hello, haha messages and funny gifs.
Activity: 312
Does anyone know, whats going on on coinexchange.io at the moment?

For your interest,
please join here and discuss directly with Vsync team
VSync telegram channel

this coinex already have wallet problem since 3 months ago
had time worked but after several days, its down again
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

For your interest,
please join here and discuss directly with Vsync team
VSync telegram channel

Activity: 167
It's time for Vsync community to bomb the Shardax exchange as contributions to bring Vsync to the young exchange.
https://shardax.com/listing/coin.php?coin=Vsync[VSX]
Let's vote for Vsycn and comment should be done, too.
Lets team up guys, Vsync is still the promising project originally, excited to take part of this project.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

I am waiting for CB and CE exchange. Hope that they will release good news for us as soon as possible this month (just my hope).
I bought Vsync at prices over 1k satoshi.  Grin
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
even a NOOB Wink like me knows this project will never succeed - Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

good luck ALL BAGHOLDERS  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

YOU ARE AGAIN CORRECT, ALL-KNOWING, ALL-SEEING PROHPET!!!
You are the most important human alive....in your grandmother's basement....where you live.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Some good news: deposits at Tradesatoshi are available again and now there enough coins to build masternode (more than 100 000 VSX).
1) Crypto Bridge to come! Listing fees have already been paid several days ago and more than one week till the day Vsycn become tradeable in its first decentralized exchange.
Dex + Privacy + PoS + Vsync = perfect mutual partnership.
2) One more good news, Satowallet has been under vote campaign.
3) Coinexchange.io has been undermaintenance and will be back to normal soon.

Let's go to the Moon when the whole crypto market bounce back and start new round of exponential growth after massive falls recent days.

i hope the third news will be realized soon,,
wich mean coinexchange markets will be available soon, to trade, deposits and withdrawal
because i have more than 50K VSX there in coinexchange
Pages:
Jump to: