Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 26. (Read 144762 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
Some good news: deposits at Tradesatoshi are available again and now there enough coins to build masternode (more than 100 000 VSX).
1) Crypto Bridge to come! Listing fees have already been paid several days ago and more than one week till the day Vsycn become tradeable in its first decentralized exchange.
Dex + Privacy + PoS + Vsync = perfect mutual partnership.
2) One more good news, Satowallet has been under vote campaign.
3) Coinexchange.io has been undermaintenance and will be back to normal soon.

Let's go to the Moon when the whole crypto market bounce back and start new round of exponential growth after massive falls recent days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
It's better to hear such kindly words from you, Fish.
Thats one Lame theory, the ath was over 1800 sats and was like 6 months ago, we work everyday, Exchanges do what they want when they want, stop acting like we have some control. we are not them. Everything works and was beta tested before. stop the Fud, go send a ticket to the exchange all three of you.

That's it and should act like this. Vsycn team should focus on coding puzzles to keep the project running and growing. No free time for dealing with stupid fudsters.

we will not be hanging out replying to fud, we working
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Some good news: deposits at Tradesatoshi are available again and now there enough coins to build masternode (more than 100 000 VSX).
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Then there is this guy "CFAB"___
I'm not sure what you're trying to do here? You're a classic example of a noob trying to bring a project down for whatever childish reason. Hopefully you sold your Vsync to be able to afford some decent education, because you obviously need it. You can stop helping/advising us now.

My advise to all people that are experiencing fear, uncertainty or doubt by this guy, please head over to the Vsync telegram channel (https://t.me/VSXcoin). There are 1000 community members in there that are happy to answer your questions and to assist you with Vsync products.

-------------lets stick to facts - this coin barely works at best - the coin was broken for months -
every exchange that VSX is traded  or was traded on has kicked the coin out  of the exchange -

please tell me again how this is my Fault ?

i got caught up in this coin , wasnt able to trade my coins , the devs were not helpful but kicked me off some channels ,
the devs also told me to buy because it was going to moon a few weeks ago ...(trickery)
as if i would every buy this coin again -
all facts !!
im not a noob , but someone spreading the truth !! stop
confusing the 2

this is my last post -
Yes your a noob and a fudster. Your wasting your time. people know and understand what your doing. I know your a noob because your not smart enough to understand a exchange and the VSX team are two different people. no one cares what you think and no one wants to see you in the thread. goodbye

BAG-HOLDER AND A LIAR - THIS COIN WAS BROKEN and it had nothing to do with the exchanges !! your just full of it

There were some network issues (for like two weeks) which was completely unrelated to current issues. You are noob because you don’t understand that this project is under heavy development. Development involves solving issues along the road. If you don’t understand this (which you apparently don’t) cryptoland (or any other tech industry) is not meant for you.

You also wrote it would be your last message. Let it be your last message. Goodbye, noob.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
It seems that Vsync team earned enough BTCs at all time highs of Vsync, somewhere above 1.2 or 1.3k satoshi; then abandoned the project.
Just a theory, which also need to be verified somehow.
But, the fact is lots of serious issues occured recently with both Vsync network and exchanges.
Vsync core team should state about the current situation for Vsync community.
Thats one Lame theory, the ath was over 1800 sats and was like 6 months ago, we work everyday, Exchanges do what they want when they want, stop acting like we have some control. we are not them. Everything works and was beta tested before. stop the Fud, go send a ticket to the exchange all three of you.

come here if you want to talk.https://t.me/VSXcoin

we will not be hanging out replying to fud, we working
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Today, only TradeSatoshi has performed well in BTC trading pair.
I don't think so...  Smiley
I want to sell all my VSX and i tried to deposit it to Tradesatoshi but is says "Generate Address Failed!
Generate Address Failed! REASON: Deposit disabled for this currency."

Screenshot:
Activity: 29
Anyone elses staking not working since the last wallet upgrade? Shows the green arrow  in the bottom right showing staking is active but I have gotten ZERO rewards since. Just wondering if im the only one?
Please stop kidding, mate.
My wallet has staked very well over the last few weeks.
My recommendations for you are:
- Backing up your wallet and keep the backup file safely somewhere (should save it in different safe locations).
- Closing your wallet.
- Rechecking your nodes to see whether they are the same as the OP, or you should simply deleting all your current nodes, and replace them all by nodes in the OP.
- Reinstalling your wallet, and remember to check staking icon (green or not). If not, closing your wallet and reopen it again.

Hope it helps!

Hi,

what is OP?
How does the staking process work?
Do I have to keep the wallet running whole time?

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Anyone elses staking not working since the last wallet upgrade? Shows the green arrow  in the bottom right showing staking is active but I have gotten ZERO rewards since. Just wondering if im the only one?
Please stop kidding, mate.
My wallet has staked very well over the last few weeks.
My recommendations for you are:
- Backing up your wallet and keep the backup file safely somewhere (should save it in different safe locations).
- Closing your wallet.
- Rechecking your nodes to see whether they are the same as the OP, or you should simply deleting all your current nodes, and replace them all by nodes in the OP.
- Reinstalling your wallet, and remember to check staking icon (green or not). If not, closing your wallet and reopen it again.

Hope it helps!
Activity: 12
Anyone elses staking not working since the last wallet upgrade? Shows the green arrow  in the bottom right showing staking is active but I have gotten ZERO rewards since. Just wondering if im the only one?
Activity: 462
snip
Have you had plans to bring Vsync to the following exchange, namely exvo, XVS?
https://exvo.io/
Personally, I think this one maybe a good one because lots of top altcoins already listed there.
Let's consider about the one, XVS.
Activity: 476
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
~
how about the following Asian exchange, Fishmaster42?
https://www.fubt.top/
I hope that Vsync can expand a bit to Asia continent, which has massive potential investors from China, Japan, South Korea, India, etc.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Hi,
The PoW phase actually surpassed several months ago.
For now, Vsync network stayed at block 329697.
PoS period started at block 259201. It means we are staying at the second phase of PoS. Information about phases of Vsync PoS in the OP, and its official website (here: https://vsync.pw/getting-started/introduction/#pos-rewards)
Code:
PoS Phase 1: [blocks 259201-302399]
75 VSX – Staker 30% (22,5) – MN 70% (52.5) VSX

PoS Phase 2: [blocks 302400-345599]
67 VSX – Staker 30% (20,1) – MN 70% (46.9) VSX

PoS Phase 3: [blocks 345600-388799]
59 VSX – Staker 30% (17,7) – MN 70% (41.3) VSX

PoS Phase 4: [blocks 388800-431999]
51 VSX – Staker 30% (15,3) – MN 70% (35.7) VSX

PoS Phase 5: [blocks 432000-475199]
43 VSX – Staker 30% (12,9) – MN 70% (30.1) VSX

PoS Phase 6: [blocks 475200-518399]
35 VSX – Staker 30% (10,5) – MN 70% (24.5) VSX

PoS Phase 7: [blocks 518400-561599]
27 VSX – Staker 30% (8,1) – MN 70% (18.9) VSX

PoS Phase 8: [blocks 561600-604799]
19 VSX – Staker 30% (5,7) – MN 70% (13.3) VSX

PoS Phase 9: [blocks 604800-647999]
11 VSX – Staker 30% (3,3) – MN 70% (7.7) VSX

PoS Phase X: [blocks 648000-Infinite]
3 VSX – Staker 30% (0,9) – MN 70% (2.1) VSX

You can check the blockchain information here:
https://explorer.vsync.pw/
I just found this coin and am wondering, is POW still active or are we past the block number for that?
Activity: 53
I just found this coin and am wondering, is POW still active or are we past the block number for that?
Activity: 187
All those lowtier exchanges are painful
The best lowcap exchange is Cryptopia by far, but its pretty expensive for a listing though, thats the main issue at the moment with Cryptopia in general
Activity: 476
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
English broken, so what did you really talk about, MofoMF?
Are you fking kidding me, after few months after i updated the wallet

Please give me which address you used to store your 64k coins.
Not only me, everyone in the Vsync community can check what happened.
Of course, if you got those 64k coins (partially or mostly) from staking during those period of technical issues. It is probably that most of them have to gone for sure, because you probably staked on the wrong chain and got extremely abnormal high staking rewards during those period.
instead of 64k vsync i have 44k ?!
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
Are you fking kidding me, after few months after i updated the wallet, instead of 64k vsync i have 44k ?!
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
i think thats new exchange,,
in my opinion it will be better if VSX listed on a better exchange like cryptopia or livecoin
if the VSX team can't reach bittrex or binance
At the moment, we should wait patiently for news from Vsync team about:
- Current issues with coinexchange.io and TradeSatoshi.
- Listing progress from Crypto Bridge exchange.

I would like to hear these things as well but most importantly we need to hear FROM coinexchange.io about this issue since I am seeing no issues in my wallet atm, so I dont know why it should at all be inactive. Seems like a ? that coinexchange need to answer.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
We are hosting a giveaway for SatoWallet listing! 100 VSX per vote! Please post a screenshot of your review in the chat and our admins will send your reward if they deem your review is acceptable. Please carefully read the following for the rules.

Here are the Step to win Satowallet free listing!

Let's do this!

Example of review that satowallet demand: "Great wallet, work's fine! Easy to use GUI & great feature. Let's have #VSX in there please!"

Make sure to write a small review about the wallet and the #VSX in the review.

https://twitter.com/SatoWallet/status/995967489975648256?s=20
t.me/VSXcoin
/28809
edited 

Thank you all keep commenting in the Play store for Satowallet. Thank you Fish

Come over to our telegram for more    https://t.me/VSXcoin
Pages:
Jump to: