Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 27. (Read 144762 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
https://posq.space
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Dear community!

We are hosting a giveaway for SatoWallet listing! 100 VSX per vote! Please post a screenshot of your review in the chat and our admins will send your reward if they deem your review is acceptable. Please carefully read the following for the rules.

Here are the Step to win Satowallet free listing!

Let's do this!

Example of review that satowallet demand: "Great wallet, work's fine! Easy to use GUI & great feature. Let's have #VSX in there please!"

Make sure to write a small review about the wallet and the #VSX in the review.

https://twitter.com/SatoWallet/status/995967489975648256?s=20
t.me/VSXcoin
/28809
edited 

Thank you all keep commenting in the Play store for Satowallet. Thank you Fish
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
https://twitter.com/VsyncCrypto/status/994939648584617984

Dont forget to tweet for both. Sato Wallet vote also. Thank you for all your tweets to get us listed.  Fish
Exvo.io and Nanex exchange, please.
Anyway, Sato wallet is good if we can surpass the vote challenge.
Additionally, oooBTC should be our next target exchange.

Exvo.io is a scam, isn't it? Their BTC wallet doesn't work....
https://twitter.com/VsyncCrypto/status/994939648584617984

Dont forget to tweet for both. Sato Wallet vote also. Thank you for all your tweets to get us listed.  Fish
Activity: 35
first off cryptobridge has less volume than Coinexchange,
kucoin and bittrex will never consider VSX ,
you guys should have sold when you could have last week- this coins will never be anything more than what it is now ,
a broken coin at best , 100s of decent projects to choose from and yet you guys are stuck here praying something good happens ,,,
what can possibly happen ? this coin offers nothing to its users ..
sell when you can and put that money in a project that decent roadmap ...

how can anyone defend vsx when they have constantly showed us they will never be more than what it is now- a broken coin with no hope
every other post here is i "HOPE" the issues are resolved .

anyone defending vsx   is just a team member in disguise ,

all my opinion  Grin
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
i think thats new exchange,,
in my opinion it will be better if VSX listed on a better exchange like cryptopia or livecoin
if the VSX team can't reach bittrex or binance
At the moment, we should wait patiently for news from Vsync team about:
- Current issues with coinexchange.io and TradeSatoshi.
- Listing progress from Crypto Bridge exchange.

yeah, the issue on coinexchange is too long, as we can see the stats of VSX/BTC in CE is inactive now
so, i hope others exchange will be add this coin soon,,
anyway cryptobridge is good exchange too  Wink
i hope VSX will be there as soon as possible
Activity: 29
Hi Dev,
Do you have any news about exchanges? Sorry to bother you, but I'm so curious about it
We have successfully applied to CobinHood and Kucoin and going for more here and there.

Will keep you guys updated.

What is about these exchanges?
Activity: 29
I hope they will fix it... And this time a little longer...  Sad
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
VSX / BTC Market   Status: INACTIVE
I am waiting for explanations from Vsync team, too.
Personally, my Vsync wallet has been staked well, so I don't know why coinexchange.io and TradeSatoshi exchange disable deposits and withdrawals in their platforms.
Upcoming transparent announcements from Vsync team are necessary to avoid FUDs, which in turn might have negative effects on Vsync price.
Activity: 393
what happend with coinexchange ? i read about this in coinexchange

VSX / BTC Market   Status: INACTIVE

anyone can tell me about the causes of this ?
thank you
We will be doing random giveaways in our Telegram to our members for the next few days.  if your not already join us here  https://t.me/VSXcoin

If your online and ready with your wallet address you can win. Support our twitter vote and also win, I will be drawing two people at the end of the day Monday 10k VSX each. see pinned message in Telegram for details on twitter vote. Fish

JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
snip
This following exchange, which requires no listing fee, might be a good choice for Vsync at the moment during the waiting time for final results from Crypto Bridge.
https://www.nlexch.com/coinlisting
Of course, if you want to boost up the time for listing Vsync, 0.25 BTC for 7-14 business days, and 0.5 BTC for 2-7 business days.
Please take a look at it, XVS and other members of Vsync core team.

i think thats new exchange,,
in my opinion it will be better if VSX listed on a better exchange like cryptopia or livecoin
if the VSX team can't reach bittrex or binance
snip
This following exchange, which requires no listing fee, might be a good choice for Vsync at the moment during the waiting time for final results from Crypto Bridge.
https://www.nlexch.com/coinlisting
Of course, if you want to boost up the time for listing Vsync, 0.25 BTC for 7-14 business days, and 0.5 BTC for 2-7 business days.
Please take a look at it, XVS and other members of Vsync core team.
A few hours ago, no remuneration was paid to MN
It seems that again serious network problems
Which evidence led you to the conclusion that Vsync network has been under serious problem, sneakyfox?
Could you show them here for all to see what's wrong with Vsync network?
Please show them.
This is what I got from my wallet which has staked. Personally, I think it is good ^^
Code:
14:54:04

getblockchaininfo

14:54:04

{
    "chain" : "main",
    "blocks" : 321478,
    "headers" : 321478,
    "bestblockhash" : "dc24ce6bba694af003c0411c39a1ee97704bc1adb6ab4222effd7708d3195de2",
    "difficulty" : 353944.80513469,
    "verificationprogress" : 1.00000964,
    "chainwork" : "000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003641e42c09458eaf9"
}
Activity: 36
A few hours ago, no remuneration was paid to MN
It seems that again serious network problems
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Vsync network is broken again? Status on coinexchange - inactive, status on tradesatoshi - currency under maintanance.
Activity: 224
There is a trend in crypto where some users fud in good news...very pathetic indeed.
These fudders never had the experience to build something and be part of something big in their life. They don't know all the hard work and hours we have to put in on a daily basis
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
There is a trend in crypto where some users fud in good news...very pathetic indeed.
These fudders never had the experience to build something and be part of something big in their life. They don't know all the hard work and hours we have to put in on a daily basis.

That's how some makes money over crypto, spreading fud to buy low.
Activity: 462
Yes we are all setup with them, we need to make sure we get on Satowallet for free so we can use the funds to finish paying for the Cryptobridge listing. we low on cash but we will get on both very soon.
Honestly, I mined Vsync almost at its start, just 4 days after Vsync beginning. I have strong belief in the project.
If all you said come true, it will be really good news for Vsync community.
Satowallet.
then, move to Crypto Bridge.

By the way, I have a suggestion for you and Vsync team. How about this one, Fish?
https://mycryptocheckout.com/
Happy to see Im in the presence of greatness. We must be doing something right to attract the Judge. Judge has always been a good guy. Glad you are with us. Fish
Several weeks ago, XVS announced about Crypto Bridge exchange. How about current progresses of ask for listing Vsync on the platform, Fish?
Being listed in Crypto Bridge might be a good news for Vsync community because lots of coins in the exchange, which can help to rise the liquidity of the coin up a bit.
Hope that increased liquidity will have positive impacts on the price of Vsync.
Yes we are all setup with them, we need to make sure we get on Satowallet for free so we can use the funds to finish paying for the Cryptobridge listing. we low on cash but we will get on both very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: