Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 24. (Read 144738 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The Question is WHEN?  Grin
After Crypto Bridge allow trading for Vsync traders.
I guess the start day of Vsync in Crypto Bridge is coming closer a bit, might be there next week or two weeks.
Activity: 149
Crypto Bridge exchange is coming.
Vsycn team said in Telegram channel that they paid listing fees on Crypto Bridge.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Each month, Vsync masternode hodlers can get only $50 from their masternode operations.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/VSX/
Each masternode costs over $1000, so at the moment, Vsycn is not profittable MN coin.
You are missing a point.
When Vsync price rise, it's real ROI will move up too.

The Question is WHEN?  Grin
Activity: 42
If you are in need of a block explorer check out https://altexplorer.co/
Activity: 102
Maybe https://gate.io/ would be a great choice for new exchange. Been there for a few month now. Functional and all of there wallets working everytime. There is also a great mobile wallet available.
Huh
The gate.io exchange performed well in the last few months.
I stopped trading in the exchange for month, so I don't know ATM it is secure, safe for traders or not.
Activity: 29
Maybe https://gate.io/ would be a great choice for new exchange. Been there for a few month now. Functional and all of there wallets working everytime. There is also a great mobile wallet available.
Huh
VSX is falling to the bottom in the moment  Cry

0,00000105 BTC per VSX...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
My explorer will go down for a couple of days... I need to reconfigure my servers..
Activity: 151
VSX on CoinExchange got delisted for some weeks at coinmarketcap.
SO I dont believe they will be back anytime...

Time to get listed at cryptopia...  Wink
Cryptopia might help to increase total volume of Vsync, and contribute motivating the trend of Vsync price.
Currently, coinexchange.io has been still inactively Vsync transactions and trading; only Trade Satoshi works with extremely low volume each day.
Activity: 119

Yes, and its time for you to donate and make that happen  Wink
Done it, just small donation, but I hope my donation help listing procedure on Cryptopia.

Yes, and its time for you to donate and make that happen  Wink
Activity: 111

I am not sure but it is something like delisted due to long continuous days without trading volume (due to Inactive actions of Coinexchange.io) in the exchange.

Activity: 168
Dont know. I think they are busy to ask a donation for listed in Cryptopia.
Just dont make sense that why dont they manage current exchange with no cost and keep pushing to others exchange.
Now the volume is so low that if someone dump few of their bags, the price will drop like hell
In reality, there are almost no daily trading volume in the last several weeks after coinexchange.io put Vsync transaction and trading in Inactive status.
the exchange has highest trading volume of Vsync in the past.
Hope that all things will be sorted out somehow, at someday.
The dev team can do nothing about coinexchange because theres nothing wrong with the coin... the issue is coinexchange only, so they need to fix it (the exchange needs to fix their end)
You are right! Vsync team have nothing to do with coinexchange.io.
After latest wallet version, all things have worked smoothly, both staking and masternode operational procedures.
Therefore, the current issues in coinexchange.io are totally from their platform, not from Vsync team and Vsync wallets, network.
The exchange should handle their issues by themselves, without charges.

Has anyone from the Vsync team formally requested that coinexchange sort out this issue ?

Dont know. I think they are busy to ask a donation for listed in Cryptopia.
Just dont make sense that why dont they manage current exchange with no cost and keep pushing to others exchange.
Now the volume is so low that if someone dump few of their bags, the price will drop like hell
Activity: 149
I think everyone wants to know what the latest technology will use the VSYNC project to ensure a secure network
Honestly, I do not understand what you implied in your thread. So, would you mind explaining a bit more about the phrase
Code:
what the latest technology will use the VSYNC project to ensure a secure network
It is a bit vague ideas behind your words, lol.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
You should join telegram channel of Vsync project to get essential stuffs by yourself.
I think everyone wants to know what the latest technology will use the VSYNC project to ensure a secure network
Activity: 170
You should join telegram channel of Vsync project to get essential stuffs by yourself.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
The dev team can do nothing about coinexchange because theres nothing wrong with the coin... the issue is coinexchange only, so they need to fix it (the exchange needs to fix their end)
You are right! Vsync team have nothing to do with coinexchange.io.
After latest wallet version, all things have worked smoothly, both staking and masternode operational procedures.
Therefore, the current issues in coinexchange.io are totally from their platform, not from Vsync team and Vsync wallets, network.
The exchange should handle their issues by themselves, without charges.

Has anyone from the Vsync team formally requested that coinexchange sort out this issue ?
Activity: 134
~
It will be better if you can leave your comments about Vsync project after voting.
Thank you for the link and detailed guideline on how to vote for Vsync.
I voted and commented for Vsync, and will come back to do those steps tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: