Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 90. (Read 144765 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
VSYNC will host a signature campaign before the end of 2017.

Be ready with some signature/avatar space !
I will join the campaign for sure. Firstly, I need to increase my rank. Will you limit the participants for the campaign for Jr. Member and above?
no limit, everyone will be able to join. we aren't excluding any rank.

We are expecting couple thousands users to join the campaign!
thanks dev for the campaign. additionally, how about Vsync progress recent weeks?
Activity: 44

I will join the campaign for sure. Firstly, I need to increase my rank. Will you limit the participants for the campaign for Jr. Member and above?

It's a really great news. I can join the campaign. Thank you very much. Let's make Vsync great again!
Yeah, good news for newbie like me. I gonna join the signature bounty for sure. Thanks dev.
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252

Activity: 151
I have downloaded wallet and run it, but my wallet could not be synchronised with the network. Could you help me to fix it? Thanks all.
come over here for help  https://discordapp.com/invite/Arqhyqg
Thank you, I have joined
Activity: 7
now i need to start mining
what the reg i must to rent in www.miningrigrentals.com
Activity: 44

Activity: 151
I dont have any rig, so I am hungrily waiting for the upcoming signature bounty. Thanks dev for your announcement.
Activity: 43

Keeping the space empty for VSX. Good idea, more exposure for the coin in bitcointalk community.
Why I should do that, by which I mean keep the space empty? Anyway, with signature campaign, Vsync will be definitely more popular than now. Good luck.
I dont think so, it's just the way of expressing ideas. What you should do is attaching the Vsync's signature when the signature campaign start, then keep it there for a period of time which is long enough for receiving your airdrops. The required period depends upon the criteria of developers for the campaign. Hope it helps!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Keeping the space empty for VSX. Good idea, more exposure for the coin in bitcointalk community.
I have followed the project since its start. I dont have rigs so I was waiting for signature and/or airdrops. This is very good news, at least with me. Thanks for your generosity, dev. Let's make Vsync great again!

yeah, great news! Is it available for newbies or just Jr. Member and above? Thanks dev.
XVS

XVS
Mac Wallet available:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0NqMbA-2YNVd2ZJb0RqamRuNVE

I'd like to claim the bounty....Dev?

It seems to have some refresh issues when switching between tabs.
Please PM me if you have similar issues.
Mac bounty has already been claimed by someone else !

Then where's the wallet link?
Not to complain too loudly, but, there's no link anywhere on your site (oh, wait YOU DON'T HAVE ONE), and the bounty is posted on PAGE ONE of this thread.

Please don't be rude with exclamation points when this mis-understanding is 100% your fault. Huh

Its your fault. I never gave you the OK for the MAC bounty.
Don't blame others for your mistake. Learn from them.

Mac wallet download is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22683801

Yeah, I don't care about the $10 bounty. I sent you (2) personal messages BEFORE I posted the wallet link.
Also, the "claiming" of the bounty was posed as a question - hence the f*!king QUESTION MARK.
You've just taught me to sell all my coins and move-on to a better project.
Good luck with your DASH clone.

bye.
Activity: 47
I have downloaded wallet and run it, but my wallet could not be synchronised with the network. Could you help me to fix it? Thanks all.
Thank you very much, Fishmaster42.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
HELOO
i need someone help me to setup my masternodes plz  Grin Grin Grin
Please go directly to the Vsync offical channel, you can get the link from the main thread of the Announcement. There is a masternode consultant, namely CallMeBaiter, he will definitely help you out. Hope it helps!

the link plz
https://discordapp.com/invite/Arqhyqg
Activity: 7
HELOO
Please go directly to the Vsync offical channel, you can get the link from the main thread of the Announcement. There is a masternode consultant, namely CallMeBaiter, he will definitely help you out. Hope it helps!

the link plz
HELOO
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
HELOO
We have to guess what your problem?
Pages:
Jump to: