Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO] - page 89. (Read 144765 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
NOVAEXCHANGE is CLOSING in a few days! This coin should be listed elsewhere...

Move your coins if you're on nova. Other exchanges with VSX are coinexchange and ccex.
Is coinexchange good and safe for trading? Thank you.
Yes, coinexchange not bad exchange. But what is going on with VSX price?
Activity: 101
Merit: 0

Move your coins if you're on nova. Other exchanges with VSX are coinexchange and ccex.
Is coinexchange good and safe for trading? Thank you.
Congratulations! Right now half of all VSX are locked in MN, actually a bit more.^^

Hold VSXs for long-term. It will definitely make you rich. Good luck, dude.
It might make you become a self-made millionaire, lol
Congratulations! Right now half of all VSX are locked in MN, actually a bit more.^^
I have bought some Vsync at very cheap price today. I am in and waiting to see significant movements of Vsync's price in the near future. With masternodes, InstantX, DarkSend, Obfuscation specifications, it's a good choice for long-term investment, personally.
Good luck, guys. You gonna be rich.
erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

What? Closing? Why Novaexchange will be closed? What's the problem with them? Thanks.

Read the email if you have account there, they are changing owners, so they advised to withdraw coins bcs don’t assume responsabilty of new owners
Activity: 595
Merit: 506

Merit: 10
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I am waiting for new developements from developers. As you can see, Solaris performed very well, both coins have almost same specifications. So I think developers should hire more developers to keep up their works on time. Someday, Vsync will definitely make you rich. $1 will be surpassed by Vsync for sure. Happy investing.
Agree with your point of view, the project progress needs to accelerate slightly, the developer's work intensity is very high, we expect someone to share his work.One day the project will be a surprise for everyone, as long as we support it and promote it better.
Activity: 56
looking forward to seeing the new website! keep going!
Activity: 105
Is staking working?

How many coins needed  to activate?

How long do I need to hold coins?
Activity: 56
I am waiting for new developements from developers. As you can see, Solaris performed very well, both coins have almost same specifications. So I think developers should hire more developers to keep up their works on time. Someday, Vsync will definitely make you rich. $1 will be surpassed by Vsync for sure. Happy investing.
Activity: 43
This name Darksend is remaining me of Darksend future offered in development of Deeponion.. Correct me if I am wrong but not so good name picked
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Vysnc is a good coin, personally. It has some high-qualitied features such as masternode, instantX, privateSend. Why the price of Vsync plummeted recent weeks?
Activity: 49
Wow, there are more and more masternodes for Vsync. By now we have 206 masternodes in total.
Check it there.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/vsx
Vsync will fly to the moon soon. Good luck.

Please tell me what a masternod is and why is it relevant? also what's unique about this project?
Thanks.
here you go
https://www.investitin.com/masternode/
masternodes help the network, and of course pay rewards to masternode-owners.
Activity: 95
Wow, there are more and more masternodes for Vsync. By now we have 206 masternodes in total.
Check it there.
https://masternodes.pro/stats/vsx
Vsync will fly to the moon soon. Good luck.

Please tell me what a masternod is and why is it relevant? also what's unique about this project?
Thanks.
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
Can't believe VSX is under 100 sats, it's only up from here. Looking forward to 2018  Cool
Activity: 46
VSYNC will host a signature campaign before the end of 2017.

Be ready with some signature/avatar space !
I will join the campaign for sure. Firstly, I need to increase my rank. Will you limit the participants for the campaign for Jr. Member and above?
no limit, everyone will be able to join. we aren't excluding any rank.

We are expecting couple thousands users to join the campaign!
Thank you very much, dev. I will definitely join your signature campaign.
XVS
Activity: 573
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: