Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 15. (Read 79394 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 47
Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Things are moving along with XPTX.  Nice to see the price move up.

I'll look into some of the issues mentioned in this thread.

Thanks to everyone reporting the issues and everyone for being part of XPTX.

I'll have a more detailed update soon.

I cannot help but wonder how soon is "soon".

I wish he would just say something at least  Roll Eyes
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Things are moving along with XPTX.  Nice to see the price move up.

I'll look into some of the issues mentioned in this thread.

Thanks to everyone reporting the issues and everyone for being part of XPTX.

I'll have a more detailed update soon.

I cannot help but wonder how soon is "soon".
I just find it hilarious that the all the dev literally has to do is some promoting and marketing of this coin and it's a gold mine.  It easily could be as is as a storage of value and high returns staking coin, simple and legit.  Yet no activity or information in a while now.  Why on earth wouldn't you want to promote a coin like this knowing you can literally turn thousands into 6 figures and 7 figures just like that.  800k circulating, like next to no volume.  Seriously?  Why not just tell people about it or let people who are willing to do so do it already!  As said above.. imagine this coin with a measly nothing 25mil market cap!  Not only is that insanely easy to achieve if you have volume and interest in the coin, but that would be a exponential gold mine to most holders.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Also, does the wallet need to be open to be staking?

Hello, yes to stake XPTX you will need to leave your wallet unlocked and open for staking. Just make sure you encrypt your wallet with a strong password and then once done you unlock the wallet for staking. That is it and try and leave it open for as long as you can as it increases your chances of earning a stake or two depending on how many coins you have of course. GL!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It’s quite interesting project to join. I think it’s worth investing..
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
I understand your concerns with the dev just leaving which I hope never happens

Dev hasn't signed in since Feb 26th and all we have heard for 2 years is vague promises of "something" being developed behind the scenes.

At this point I already consider XPTX abandoned until proven otherwise.

This is never a good sign, but there is no significant volume = no significant dumping... so XPTX remains an enigma.

In terms of hi yileld coins, I prefer VULCANO with decent volume and 2 exchange listings.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/b6Bt49q.png

This is what's so annoying.  The dev claims his background is in marketing and promotion, yet he isn't even doing that.  Doesn't even post on twitter anymore.  Hell blackchopper, give me the twitter account if you aren't going to do anything with it.  I'll spend 10 minutes a day tweeting at least.  Proper marketing is literally all it takes to get a coin like this up to a 25 million USD marketcap these days.

Super secret mysterious plans have supposedly been in development behind the scenes for 2 years now.  If nothing tangible to show for it is coming anytime soon (or ever, which I unfortunately believe is the case) just start a marketing campaign already. 
Activity: 26
I understand your concerns with the dev just leaving which I hope never happens

Dev hasn't signed in since Feb 26th and all we have heard for 2 years is vague promises of "something" being developed behind the scenes.

At this point I already consider XPTX abandoned until proven otherwise.
Activity: 174
1. I created a discord server for Platinium Bar.
Please join.
https://discord.gg/HnwpPnZ
The server ownership will be transfered to the DEV when he will join discord. I invited him there.

2. I paid the fee to list XPTX on crex24.com in pair with BTC.

Enjoy!

Actually I know that there are a few big crypto players holding XPTX however I believe that they like to keep silent as there isn't much to report. Maybe once the dev releases some developments that's when these big guys will start sharing XPTX to the masses but until then we just need to wait and keep staking. The main thing is that the price remains stable which it has been for a while now.

Yea that's what I figured.  Other coins go up and use those profits to buy this at a stable price.  I just don't want to see this coin come up as a dead coin and the dev leaves all a sudden that's all my worry is.

I understand your concerns with the dev just leaving which I hope never happens as XPTX has huge potential as its a popular staking coin and now we just need some developments from the dev. If you are worried then I would suggest you take a little amount of the coins you stake and sell them to get back what you put in. You don't need to sell that much, only 20-30% and this will also help your stack continue to grow.

Actually I know that there are a few big crypto players holding XPTX however I believe that they like to keep silent as there isn't much to report. Maybe once the dev releases some developments that's when these big guys will start sharing XPTX to the masses but until then we just need to wait and keep staking. The main thing is that the price remains stable which it has been for a while now.

Yea that's what I figured.  Other coins go up and use those profits to buy this at a stable price.  I just don't want to see this coin come up as a dead coin and the dev leaves all a sudden that's all my worry is.
No staking rewards in 6 days now, I do not own much, but still 360, and that should stake daily, it did so in march and beginning of april, no not anymore, this  drives me mad. anyone else experiencing the same?

I sometimes go a few days without stakes and I have about double your amount.

You might want to make sure they are all in the same input via coin control.

How much should you be getting with say 1000, 5000, 10000?  Out of curiosity?  I figured around 1000 = 35-45 average a week, 5000 =  180-215 average a week, and 10,000 = around 400 a week.  Am I thinking this correctly or doing the math wrong?

You are about right my friend. I have an amount between 1k and 4k and get around 100 XPTX per week and that is not running 24/7 either as I like to run the wallet for around 10 to 12 hours per day. Maybe if I run 24/7 I would get more but I'm happy with what I have been earning. I too would like to hear some news from the dev however he did say that when he does have news or developments being close to complete, that he would update us. Lets hope we get some developments completed this year.

Roger here.  Yea, this coin literally has massive potential to become a storage coin of value.  If people knew about this coin like others, you would easily see the price break 2 and 3 figures from buy ins.  No other legit coin as in, not a scam coin, offers the returns on staking that this coin does.  It has had a steady up trend since 2 years ago consistently and slowly.  Which shows that people who gain interest are buying in as investments and storage of value and not selling.

Yes it seems that people are using XPTX as a store of value as it doesn't look like many people are selling the coin. It is very similar to another coin I know where its like a store of value with a low supply. Yes its been steadily rising in price for a while now however its just been in recent months where we have seen a nice uptrend in price. This is one of the best hidden gems out there right now.

Sadly no one seems to know about it, or if continued this way, will know about it lol.

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
No staking rewards in 6 days now, I do not own much, but still 360, and that should stake daily, it did so in march and beginning of april, no not anymore, this  drives me mad. anyone else experiencing the same?

How much should you be getting with say 1000, 5000, 10000?  Out of curiosity?  I figured around 1000 = 35-45 average a week, 5000 =  180-215 average a week, and 10,000 = around 400 a week.  Am I thinking this correctly or doing the math wrong?

The math is actually very simple.

With a 230% return you should get 230/365 = 0.63% per day...
But if you let it compound for a year to get something like 1.0063 ^ 365 = roughly 700-800%...
It cannot be precisely determined because not everyone is staking all the time...
And the distribution of coins in your wallet probably matters somewhat.

Right now you should get 1 stake/day for every 1000 XPTX...
I have 4000-5000 coins or roughly 1% of the supply and stake about 5 times per day...
And the total daily amount in the last month for me has a wide range of 10-40 per day.

Hi yield coins are a novelty and they do a good job of broadening the early coin distribution...
But a killer app would be some form of degenerate on chain gambling like Yobit is pioneering Smiley

You are about right my friend. I have an amount between 1k and 4k and get around 100 XPTX per week and that is not running 24/7 either as I like to run the wallet for around 10 to 12 hours per day. Maybe if I run 24/7 I would get more but I'm happy with what I have been earning. I too would like to hear some news from the dev however he did say that when he does have news or developments being close to complete, that he would update us. Lets hope we get some developments completed this year.

Roger here.  Yea, this coin literally has massive potential to become a storage coin of value.  If people knew about this coin like others, you would easily see the price break 2 and 3 figures from buy ins.  No other legit coin as in, not a scam coin, offers the returns on staking that this coin does.  It has had a steady up trend since 2 years ago consistently and slowly.  Which shows that people who gain interest are buying in as investments and storage of value and not selling.

Yes it seems that people are using XPTX as a store of value as it doesn't look like many people are selling the coin. It is very similar to another coin I know where its like a store of value with a low supply. Yes its been steadily rising in price for a while now however its just been in recent months where we have seen a nice uptrend in price. This is one of the best hidden gems out there right now.

Sadly no one seems to know about it, or if continued this way, will know about it lol.

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MINING PLATINUMBAR WITH QUARK ALGO :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4033 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_XPTX_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=XPTX

LYCHEEBIT INFO :

MINING SOFTWARE :

EXAMPLES OF COMMAND LINE :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a quark -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4033 -u PS7wUrFTF3pGWruDQUVqnyu4ELjDvzA43r -p c=XPTX
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k quark -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4033 -u PS7wUrFTF3pGWruDQUVqnyu4ELjDvzA43r -p c=XPTX

PEERS LIST :

• addnode=144.217.94.236:18993
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6ab8:1474:3ffe:b657:ab89]:18993
  • addnode=103.11.65.53:18993
  • addnode=45.32.51.23:18993
  • addnode=178.238.226.113:18993
  • addnode=173.212.233.242:18993
  • addnode=193.70.2.104:18993
  • addnode=154.16.127.64:18993
  • addnode=209.250.255.106:18993
  • addnode=61.39.116.220:18993
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:18f2:3889:b621:a285]:18993
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:953c:286c:22a:27f0:9de7]:18993
  • addnode=[2001:0:4137:9e76:41b:809:b63e:8088]:18993
  • addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:346c:2e96:5257:f436]:18993

I just wish we heard SOMETHING about this coin.  Being a dead coin with no activity for months isn't good even though it's on autopilot.  Anyone hear anything new on this?

Pages:
Jump to: