Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 51. (Read 79394 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253
Additional Node added to the OP.

addnode=mineblocks.no-ip.org:18993

Thanks @loutchano!
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Low coin count PoW. Cool, will mine.

You really point some hash power notsofast ehh  Grin

Damn shojayxt, you really are scared for .063% daily stake interest from the dev right ?, then dont invest in this coin, stay in Btc and sell in few weeks at 600 usd.
Be Happy, we are mining this because the small supply, let us be, we dont care about your opinion. Stop trying to fud a coin that is not listed yet. Relax.  Grin
Thanks for the free explorer  Wink
legendary
Activity: 896
Average cost to mine XPTX .001 btc
and this is the start only.  Shocked

That guy shojayxt, want the devs work for free, dont reply to that dumbass

The only dumbass is you.  I never said anyone should work for free.  The 10% premine is more than enough.  Staking that as well increases the premine significantly.  Look at the coin emission rate and use your brain if you have one.  

Current coin supply is 10086.50119222.  10000 of that is the premine that they're staking.

And another thing.  Why is it so hard to have a block explorer at launch?  All it takes is a damn $5 VPS and ten minutes.  http://104.207.158.139:3001/  don't list the explorer in the ANN as I just put it up to prove a point and it will not stay.

So next time you want to call someone a dumbass lestherat, look in the mirror and talk to yourself.
legendary
Average cost to mine XPTX .001 btc
and this is the start only.  Shocked

That guy shojayxt, want the devs work for free, dont reply to that guy
Full block rewards and PoS has started.
Just another pool for you guys:

http://104.131.126.36/

over 50MH/s on it Smiley

Config: sgminer.exe -k quarkcoin -o stratum+tcp://104.131.126.36:3032  -u your_platinumbar_address -p x

Cheesy

Thanks!  I'll add it to the OP.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Just another pool for you guys:

http://104.131.126.36/

over 50MH/s on it Smiley

Config: sgminer.exe -k quarkcoin -o stratum+tcp://104.131.126.36:3032  -u your_platinumbar_address -p x

Cheesy

Join to mining XPTX... soon try POS after 501 block, would like to see BlockExplorer, thank you

We are working on a Block Explorer.  Hopefully it will be up next week.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1125
Swapzone
Join to mining XPTX... soon try POS after 501 block, would like to see BlockExplorer, thank you
legendary
Are you going to be staking that 10% premine?

Of course I'm going to stake my coins.  I put a lot of time into creating everything and maintaining this thread, the information, etc.  

A lot of that will end up being given away when I do a giveaway.

Staking 10% of the total supply?  Wow.

We are two developers.  Each have 5K coins.  I have less because I've been paying out for things.

There are plenty of other coins you can mine / buy / ect if you don't like this coin.

Ha ha, getting rather defensive aren't we?  That's expected when you are confronted with your plan to stake your 10% premine.

What's the point of people mining a coin to stake with a 2 minute block time and 5 coin reward when there will be 10% of the total coins staking from block 502?  And yes there are plenty of other coins where the creator didn't take a 10% premine and then use that to stake from the beginning effectively making that premine much more than it sounds. 

Of course I'm going to stake my coins.  I put a lot of time into creating everything and maintaining this thread, the information, etc.  

We are two developers.  Each have 5K coins.  I have less because I've been paying out for things.

There are plenty of other coins you can mine / buy / ect if you don't like this coin.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
so is mining the only way to get this coin
For now yes, soon we will have POS. And when we get added to an exchange you will be able to buy coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
so is mining the only way to get this coin
Added PlatinumBar to my site: http://anoona-paperwallet.pe.hu/?currency=PlatinumBar
Donation address: PWz1o5hM7CrBZ8swhtsdko8nDRDWcmXWXj
Have fun guys Smiley

Thanks!  Added to OP.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
those miners at supernova are dumb, mining even before the block reward begin, they are wasting energy and nothing else

We can´t reach block 500 without hashing, and try to rent some rig on miningrentals now,  good luck with that or pay 10x times for that rig with 142 mh  Cool

Yes we are dumbs  Grin

Block 465 now  Cheesy

this is not worth mining anyway, just look at the tiny block reward, i usually avoid those like the plague, you need 20k satoshi price to have profit

and we know that low block reward coin, are facing always an hard time for a pump
legendary
those miners at supernova are dumb, mining even before the block reward begin, they are wasting energy and nothing else

We can´t reach block 500 without hashing, and try to rent some rig on miningrentals now,  good luck with that or pay 10x times for that rig with 142 mh  Cool

Yes we are dumbs  Grin

Block 465 now  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: