Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 53. (Read 79394 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I like the idea of any coin related to bullion. If you can create a rare intrinsic coin then it's got promise for sure. I am looking around for good investment coins so this could be quite nice.
Activity: 316
Merit: 253
Anyone got -datadir to work? No matter what I try it keeps saying datadir "" not specified

I tried
Code:
C:/PlatinumBar-Qt.exe -datadir "D:/PlatinumBar"
but it still says " datadir "" not specified"

-datadir="your directory"

Haha sort of figured that out after awhile...Now i feel really retarded..Thanks though! I wonder if there are others like me who were not late to the ann but simply wants to wait for block 500

I'm sure there are people waiting for 502+.  We have a few rigs mining at supernova getting things through the anti-instamine blocks, keeping things moving.

One minor problem though, your master node seems like the only connected node, not sure if its just me or for everyone. It might be a problem after a few days

Once people start staking, there shouldn't be a problem.  At that point, everyone will have their wallet open.  We are planning on adding a few more nodes very soon.

Extra nodes are already added to the code, we just need to set them up.

You can always forward your port manually if you're have troubles behind a NAT.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
Anyone got -datadir to work? No matter what I try it keeps saying datadir "" not specified

I tried
Code:

Haha sort of figured that out after awhile...Now i feel really retarded..Thanks though! I wonder if there are others like me who were not late to the ann but simply wants to wait for block 500

I'm sure there are people waiting for 502+.  We have a few rigs mining at supernova getting things through the anti-instamine blocks, keeping things moving.

One minor problem though, your master node seems like the only connected node, not sure if its just me or for everyone. It might be a problem after a few days

I tried
Code:

I'm sure there are people waiting for 502+.  We have a few rigs mining at supernova getting things through the anti-instamine blocks, keeping things moving.

I tried
Code:

One minor problem though, your master node seems like the only connected node, not sure if its just me or for everyone

I tried
Code:

I tried
Code:
quick question is their a supply cap because premine % could mean anything if not... 10 premine % compared to infinity could be anything.

Premine was 10,000 coins.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
quick question is their a supply cap because premine % could mean anything if not... 10 premine % compared to infinity could be anything.
how can i solo mine

Unless you have a large setup, it's probably best to mine at the pool.  The software is in the OP.
Waiting for block 500 XD
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
how can i solo mine
not sure whats up with the wallet but its very very slow not sure if there are nodes that your should put up?

The seed node is 159.203.21.62 which is hardcoded. 

If you're mining, probably be best to mine at the pool.  Once the regular blocks kick in staking will begin and a lot more people will have their wallets open.

We plan on adding more nodes in the future.   Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
not sure whats up with the wallet but its very very slow not sure if there are nodes that your should put up?
Updated OP with Specifications.
Awesome, most interesting coin in the last weeks.
Yes ready to mine and support this one.
 Grin

Low supply coins, thats what we love  Cool

Thanks!  We were trying to make a good coin, something that will last.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Awesome, most interesting coin in the last weeks.
Yes ready to mine and support this one.
 Grin

Low supply coins, thats what we love  Cool
Activity: 7
Merit: 502
What's the block time?

Block time is 2 minutes.

Difficulty Adjustment is 5 blocks.

Just looked at the code.
What's the block time?

Block time is 2 minutes.

Difficulty Adjustment is 5 blocks.

Just looked at the code.

This is correct.  Sorry, I should've added it to the OP.  I'll do that now.
Pages:
Jump to: