Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 21. (Read 41872 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
guys, don't you think that the figure of 140 000 Eth (hard cap) are too high? Especially judging by the current collections?

Well, its the 8th day of the ICO and they sold 66%. Still 22 days left, I am guessing they will hit the hard cap.

They haven't sold already 66% of the tokens, right? That's just the percentage of tokens sold with a bonus of 15%.
They sold about 7.8 million PKT (not sure if this all they sold so far or if there were some tokens sold earlier that aren't displayed now on the website), hard cap is 60 million tokens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
guys, don't you think that the figure of 140 000 Eth (hard cap) are too high? Especially judging by the current collections?

Well, its the 8th day of the ICO and they sold 66%. Still 22 days left, I am guessing they will hit the hard cap.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
By the way, was there information on the console? How much will it cost to work like this?

I don't think there has been any further information about the console so far. I am still thinking they should focus more on other aspects than developing a console.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
Activity: 217
Just wait till this coin appears on any exchadge and buy lower than ICO price. Dont thank me =)
Activity: 350
By the way, was there information on the console? How much will it cost to work like this?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
iam bring the good news for you guys. who doesnt know about this Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
playkeyteam already confirmed that pkt token will be listed on Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Evercoin and Coinlink Korea after ICO. they are still in touch with bittrex. waiting for the next big news for those who investing on playkey token!!

source playkey telegram channel

This is great news! They should announce this very big on social media. I wonder if Playkey will really be listed on Bittrex. That would be a boost!

I don't think they have a date or even an acceptance from Bittrex, because projects are not allowed to speak about it anyways until they get listed. Probably they try to get in Bittrex but still have no answer/consence.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
whta is the ico price? and pre ico proce?

you can find all the info in here friend https://playkey.io/en/?tokenSales=true
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The Bounty Company's still open? Would like to participate

bounty campaign still open friend
if you interest join you can visit in bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-thread-playkeyio-3915000-to-share-neww-2176452
Thank you. Have you had the first token accrued?
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com

bounty campaign still open friend
if you interest join you can visit in bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-thread-playkeyio-3915000-to-share-neww-2176452
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
I was also looking for that bounty campaign but I assume most of the bounties, at least translations, have already been filled or are not needed.
It's clear that a lot of ANN's don't need Dutch translations... I wonder why Dutch speaking people are left out most of the time.
But then again, we are multi language speaking people, so we do understand what it's all about Smiley
I actualy started gaming again due to this project, so I might be using it as soon as I get some more free time on my hands Smiley
Activity: 154
a friend of mine reminded me about this: http://www.nvidia.com/object/cloud-gaming.html

just buy a shitload of nvidia grid and build a farm and make a token and sell the capacities Smiley

I did buy a shitload of Nvidia last year, the stock though.
I am not sure if buying  a lots of hardware to rent it out, would be very profitable.
Amazon AWS is already good for that

nvidia will still go strong for the foreseeable future. they're selling graphics cards to miners and that one of the reasons pricing has increased.

Nvidia also sells graphic cards to data centers, signed a deal with Tesla for graphic cards in sell driving cars, gaming is still their main income and gaming still grows.
AMD stock also doing quite well last year.
Activity: 476
Activity: 71
whta is the ico price? and pre ico proce?
Activity: 588
a friend of mine reminded me about this: http://www.nvidia.com/object/cloud-gaming.html

just buy a shitload of nvidia grid and build a farm and make a token and sell the capacities Smiley

I am not sure if buying  a lots of hardware to rent it out, would be very profitable.

nvidia will still go strong for the foreseeable future. they're selling graphics cards to miners and that one of the reasons pricing has increased.
Activity: 490
iam bring the good news for you guys. who doesnt know about this Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
playkeyteam already confirmed that pkt token will be listed on Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Evercoin and Coinlink Korea after ICO. they are still in touch with bittrex. waiting for the next big news for those who investing on playkey token!!

This is great news! They should announce this very big on social media. I wonder if Playkey will really be listed on Bittrex. That would be a boost!

hope they real developed their project behind listed on big exchange.
it will attract more investor in the future
Well if PKT token is going to be listed on bittrex, they shouldnt tell the exact date, i heard that bittrex doesnt allow it.
Activity: 154

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
This is the first time I see this sector in the blockchain. I do not remember being done like before. The cloud player in the industry is not common in some countries at the moment. but it may become available if it grows in the future. in my opinion, it is likely to take an investment because it is the first in the field.

You are right, they are the first ones who are implementing cloud gaming into blockchain and since they already have a working platform with 250k paying users, there is no way any other crypto cloud gaming project will ever come close in the future.

As you say they have a huge advantage over any other project that appears. This is what makes me invest in the project.

A brilliant concept behind a viable project will naturally attract wise investors. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Cryptopia is quite a good exchange, i havent tried the others but, yes its quite a good news.

It is good, but it's small and full of shitcoins. I think it would be better if they are able to list themselves on a bigger exchange like hitBTC.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

hope they real developed their project behind listed on big exchange.
it will attract more investor in the future
Pages:
Jump to: