Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 23. (Read 41873 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12
So if i got this right, you want us to run games on our GPU's?

I don't understand your question very well, that's not what we normally do? Play games on our GPUs (on our computers) ?
It's cloud-gaming project, not to play with our GPUs. Wink

The idea is simple, instead of using your gpu to mine cryptocoins, you will using to generate power for playing games in the cloud, so don't run the games, only the algorithm and hash for games, or a number of games to the users that pay for the service.

Is it as simple as you say? How to synchronize all power and hash  to playing games, have you got any ideas. Idk how to do it, it sounds impossible. Maybe there will be PC on which game will be started and translated to another user, but using algorithm and hash sounds crasy. But if it's true — sounds awesome.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This is the first time I see this sector in the blockchain. I do not remember being done like before. The cloud player in the industry is not common in some countries at the moment. but it may become available if it grows in the future. in my opinion, it is likely to take an investment because it is the first in the field.

You are right, they are the first ones who are implementing cloud gaming into blockchain and since they already have a working platform with 250k paying users, there is no way any other crypto cloud gaming project will ever come close in the future.

As you say they have a huge advantage over any other project that appears. This is what makes me invest in the project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
It would make a great pr reaction video where someone would prank his friends to believe that a rusty old pc could play all these high end games.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
This is the first time I see this sector in the blockchain. I do not remember being done like before. The cloud player in the industry is not common in some countries at the moment. but it may become available if it grows in the future. in my opinion, it is likely to take an investment because it is the first in the field.

You are right, they are the first ones who are implementing cloud gaming into blockchain and since they already have a working platform with 250k paying users, there is no way any other crypto cloud gaming project will ever come close in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Are they planning provide Linux support?
Yes, it's described in "development options" in white paper.
Currently, there are not that many games on linux. But I think gaming on linux will grow in the future. It's very good that the devs are aware of this market.
Game market on Linux definitely won't be growing any time soon but with playkey you still can play there  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Linux doesn't have a lot of games, but Plejkej is basically a video stream.
Activity: 392
Currently, there are not that many games on linux. But I think gaming on linux will grow in the future. It's very good that the devs are aware of this market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I don't understand your question very well, that's not what we normally do? Play games on our GPUs (on our computers) ?

The idea is simple, instead of using your gpu to mine cryptocoins, you will using to generate power for playing games in the cloud, so don't run the games, only the algorithm and hash for games, or a number of games to the users that pay for the service.
Someone asked "you want us to run games on our GPU's?" and another one answered yes, maybe they are so much into mining that they don't know what's the original purpose of a GPU anymore maybe Grin
I know that this is a cloud gaming project, was just duscussing with that guy that asked a silly question
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
anyways, this is one of the token i have to hodl for the next years, since i really think that it will go up in price slow and regularly.

time to get some more Smiley
I think so too, its so advance people don't appreciate it right now ..
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

I think he wants to know how the mining works. He means if we need to run the game on our computer to mine.

Truth to be told, i am also puzzled by how the mining works on this... high end top notch cards vs not so new graphic cards... do they mine same amount since they are only used to play games. And how do you choose a rig you use to play games with? Do the people who rent their rigs have some kind of reputation system?
Activity: 434
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

I think he wants to know how the mining works. He means if we need to run the game on our computer to mine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 462

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
anyways, this is one of the token i have to hodl for the next years, since i really think that it will go up in price slow and regularly.

time to get some more Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Really cant wait to test this decentralized cloud gaming platform.
Already tested the centralized version and that was impressive, so now test the decentralized version Wink

Cant wait to hear some more updates!
Pages:
Jump to: