Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 54. (Read 41897 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The article about our Playkey project came out on a very cool internet resource. NEWSBTC - global news portal, which provides the latest news about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, forecasts and analytics.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/30/playkey-incentivizes-gamers-make-use-gpus-mining/

Even though playkey has gotten a fair bit of media coverage over the year, virtually all the people I talk to have not heard of it yet. So, the more the better.

Actually, they have a good publication for the crypto community but there is not for gamers. Most of the people heard of it if he is in the crypto world but most gamers didn't even hear of it. I believe after the ico they will make an aggressive campaign for gamers to join their platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Nice, finally the time has come for all smaller investors who couldn't afford the 60ETH minimum contribution in pre-sale  Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
it's quite nice to see the ico is going well, there is a great potential in this product, the effect on the games market can be really huge, well done
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
A good start! I plan to write a couple of articles about the project. I hope this will help the development and promotion of the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The article about our Playkey project came out on a very cool internet resource. NEWSBTC - global news portal, which provides the latest news about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, forecasts and analytics.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/10/30/playkey-incentivizes-gamers-make-use-gpus-mining/

Even though playkey has gotten a fair bit of media coverage over the year, virtually all the people I talk to have not heard of it yet. So, the more the better.
Activity: 140
Playkey CTO & Cofounder

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Do you plan to expand your staff in the future?
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Allright ICO time.. Already 58% according to the site.
Things move fast !!

It is for the bonus round 1 %58 but already near 5 million $ raised which is a huge number.
Activity: 588
Do you develop your platform for mobile operating systems?

i think they don't have that in plan for the moment, beside that, it would be too difficult to control the game with the mobile phone

unless there is an add-on developed with buttons , don't expect to be able to play pcgames on mobile.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Allright ICO time.. Already 58% according to the site.
Things move fast !!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

i think they don't have that in plan for the moment, beside that, it would be too difficult to control the game with the mobile phone
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Finally, ico is starting, I couldn't participate pre-ico because of 60 ether minimum limit. But definitely, join this one.

yes, the 60eth minimum was just tooo insane imo. i really wished they would have lowered it to at least 5-10 eth Smiley to get myself some cheap tokens. unfortunately, i have invested now, way lower eth as planned before...
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
WOW, already $4,345,349 raised today, that's really not bad. But no wonder, a good and already working project deserves this Smiley The gamer in me is happy to see this Cheesy
Activity: 294
The day has finally come  Smiley

Let's see how this ICO will go, I think the true result will come after mid November.
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Finally, ico is starting, I couldn't participate pre-ico because of 60 ether minimum limit. But definitely, join this one.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
i like playkey a lot and yes i am going to invest some eth into this project Smiley right now Smiley

and imo, many will follow too, after the segwit32x fork Smiley
Activity: 448
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
Playkey begans ICO today! Let's hope for multiple accelerating the development of cloud-based platform games. It is a pity that the collection is not very impressive at this moment Undecided
Activity: 476
First and only ICO I invested in. GL!
judging by the pre-investment, everything will be fine. The main thing that the developers all turned out
Activity: 112
First and only ICO I invested in. GL!
Pages:
Jump to: