Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 53. (Read 41897 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Can anyone explain to me how this bonus works, if you look at the image below you see bonus +15% in the progress bar, but it doesnt explain how long the bonus will last?

When the blue bar reaches the end of the yellow flag, the bonuses will end. Therefore, we must hurry. But imperceptibly and slowly the yellow flag becomes longer.  Cheesy
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Playkey could be the next gaming coin that will take down all other game coins .. a working platform that deserves support

Well this is so much different from any other gaming related cryptos that it doesn't really have any competitors. Most of these gaming coins are either for gambling or for a specific game. This is something different.
I agree with you, playkey still doesnt have any competitors in this crypto.
As far as i know, nvidia is their only competitor for now.
you are right at the moment playkey have no competitors in crypto,others game coins are for social media,this one is for cloud gaming...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Playkey could be the next gaming coin that will take down all other game coins .. a working platform that deserves support

Well this is so much different from any other gaming related cryptos that it doesn't really have any competitors. Most of these gaming coins are either for gambling or for a specific game. This is something different.
Exactly that's what makes this project so attractive because there is not anything like this or at least I haven't seen it.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
What the token price now?
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Not sure about that, I counted 13 other companies here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_gaming
But not sure if you can call them real competitors, the quality and development must be very different from each other. Would be interesting to see a listing of top 3 companies in cloud gaming..
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

Can anyone explain to me how this bonus works, if you look at the image below you see bonus +15% in the progress bar, but it doesnt explain how long the bonus will last?

I think it isn't time based bonus, it might be investment based bonus, it depends on how many tokens have been sold, for example: 20% bonus for investors who buy first 10 M token, and 15% for second 10 M, it is just an example.
Activity: 490

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WOW, already $4,345,349 raised today, that's really not bad. But no wonder, a good and already working project deserves this Smiley The gamer in me is happy to see this Cheesy

This is really amazing, you could kinda see this coming from the beginning since their platform is already pretty popular. I hope they wont regret setting hard cap too low in the end.

No wonder, they already have a working platform while many other projects dont have it.

That's how it works all fine even at the moment. But the technology of decentralization will be much better
Activity: 462

Other gamers coin do not do what playkey does, others are for social interaction or to buy skins and stuff, playkey is for cloud gaming, though it could be used for that if advertised properly, i don't think it will put aside other tokens for that exclusive purpose.
It's compatible with other currencies no their competition. Others are more focused in social media this one is about cloud gaming.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Other gamers coin do not do what playkey does, others are for social interaction or to buy skins and stuff, playkey is for cloud gaming, though it could be used for that if advertised properly, i don't think it will put aside other tokens for that exclusive purpose.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Yes, this is not a gaming coin in the normal understanding, even if the platform is about gaming, it's not a gaming coin at all. I don't even know if there is currently any competition in the video game streaming sector on blockchain so far.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Activity: 490
WOW, already $4,345,349 raised today, that's really not bad. But no wonder, a good and already working project deserves this Smiley The gamer in me is happy to see this Cheesy

This is really amazing, you could kinda see this coming from the beginning since their platform is already pretty popular. I hope they wont regret setting hard cap too low in the end.

No wonder, they already have a working platform while many other projects dont have it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 350
The day has finally come  Smiley

Let's see how this ICO will go, I think the true result will come after mid November.
Yes, I think after the end of ICO and the entrance to the exchange, the tokens will immediately rise in price.
Activity: 392

A low hardcap is good for investors because the ROI  will be higher at the end. I think the hardcap isn't too low.
Activity: 154
The day has finally come  Smiley

Let's see how this ICO will go, I think the true result will come after mid November.

i think this coin will start right off after the ico. imo here wont be a bounty dump or anything......
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
The progress of the ICO is getting good. I would assume more good news in the followi8ng days.
Pages:
Jump to: