Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 22. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 2
There will be a shift in the crypto pricing soon. Hope this can really push alts forward. Any news yet about listing? ICO or IEO yet?

The latest news was that we can now buy and sell cryptocurrencies on PointPay with fiat money. Not bad, huh? Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
There will be a shift in the crypto pricing soon. Hope this can really push alts forward. Any news yet about listing? ICO or IEO yet?

A lot of people asking about listing without looking at the current market situation. Even how good your project is, it will still be affected by market.
Activity: 21
Activity: 18
I think they just released the Crypto bank. I received an email.

Enjoy these benefits with PointPay Crypto Bank:

1. Low fees
2. Fast transfers
3. Major cryptocurrencies support
4. Daily compound interest with PointPay bank
5. Interests on checking account
6. Easy transfers between accounts

Oh well, it's so big and long-awaited news. Wonder if anyone tried to test their bank.

And do they have compulsory KYC because it is a bank per se? Their services seem very promising but can they raise their target funds as IEO are now being difficult? We will see how they will perform when their round 1 ends?

Most IEO projects are now difficult to get funding, they are actually already good enough to give the best idea for the project, but it is inevitable if the current market conditions and interests are already very weak, which makes it difficult to rise.
I hope the current increase of BTC will also pull alts and new project like POINTPAY. This is good project but the market is really affecting it.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

1. Low fees
2. Fast transfers

Oh well, it's so big and long-awaited news. Wonder if anyone tried to test their bank.

And do they have compulsory KYC because it is a bank per se? Their services seem very promising but can they raise their target funds as IEO are now being difficult? We will see how they will perform when their round 1 ends?

Most IEO projects are now difficult to get funding, they are actually already good enough to give the best idea for the project, but it is inevitable if the current market conditions and interests are already very weak, which makes it difficult to rise.
Activity: 32
What features will the crypto bank have? Does it provide loans? Hope they can add an affiliate program

I am also hoping that they can provide some crypto loan option. It will be a one-stop shop crypto bank.

I think what they released is not the complete yet more of a beta version of their crypto bank.
What features will the crypto bank have? Does it provide loans? Hope they can add an affiliate program

I am also hoping that they can provide some crypto loan option. It will be a one-stop shop crypto bank.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

1. Low fees
2. Fast transfers

1. Low fees
2. Fast transfers

Activity: 28

1. Low fees
2. Fast transfers
Activity: 32
Activity: 18
Sorry for the lack of updates here. Product development takes almost all of our time. Currently we're finalizing the functionality of PointPay Exchange and PointPay Wallet, integrating PXP token in our ecosystem and working hard to launch PointPay Bank as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding.

When will the Pointpay Exchange and wallet, 100% functional? I hope you can update all of your communities. I want to see more features and functions once its fully released.
Activity: 20
Sorry for the lack of updates here. Product development takes almost all of our time. Currently we're finalizing the functionality of PointPay Exchange and PointPay Wallet, integrating PXP token in our ecosystem and working hard to launch PointPay Bank as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding.

I tried the wallet and its great...hope there will be an addition of more functionality. I hope the Poinpay bank will be launched soon.

I'm also awaiting the launch of the pointpay bank. I want to find out its features and services that they offers.
Activity: 24

I tried the wallet and its great...hope there will be an addition of more functionality. I hope the Poinpay bank will be launched soon.
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Activity: 28
Anything new here? New updates or event coming from the team?

Nothing specific anywhere. The common sense of all updates is reduced to continuing products development.

Why not just test their products instead of waiting for news? It's more interesting. I can assure you. They make some improvements almost every day.

Yes, they have made a lot of movement when it comes to development but how about their communities, I don't see them providing in-depth reports or news. And when will they start their cryptobank? I am more curious about that.

Nothing specific anywhere. The common sense of all updates is reduced to continuing products development.

Why not just test their products instead of waiting for news? It's more interesting. I can assure you. They make some improvements almost every day.
knowing that the wallet and exchange has slowly been rolled out and operational is a huge news to the community. That a big achievement already.

Precisely. Products development is the main thing. The only way to attract institutional investors is to show them real achievements, not just words.

Im still hoping they would provide equal attrntion to all their channels and social communities. They should also provide update in btt too.

Their participation in the Agora Congress in Dubai is the main news at the moment,and I hope they managed to interest some potential investors.

Unfortunately, participation in conferences is not enough to be called a successful project.

No one said that was enough. We talked about the latest company news.

If the news comes down to participating in conferences, it doesn't look encouraging.

Who told you that? What about product development news? Doesn't it count?
knowing that the wallet and exchange has slowly been rolled out and operational is a huge news to the community. That a big achievement already.

Precisely. Products development is the main thing. The only way to attract institutional investors is to show them real achievements, not just words.

Im still hoping they would provide equal attrntion to all their channels and social communities. They should also provide update in btt too.

Their participation in the Agora Congress in Dubai is the main news at the moment,and I hope they managed to interest some potential investors.

Unfortunately, participation in conferences is not enough to be called a successful project.

No one said that was enough. We talked about the latest company news.
Pages:
Jump to: