Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 24. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
PointPay will join the event for Malta Week 2019, which will be held on November 7 and 8, will meet with investors and strategic partners

Great news! One more chance to attract some investments.

I heard that this is a huge event. Good job team for being part if this event.

It's one of the most significant events in the crypto world. Hopefully they'll get the most out of it.

They should take advantage of this event to announce updates and improvements on the products.
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
PointPay will join the event for Malta Week 2019, which will be held on November 7 and 8, will meet with investors and strategic partners

It's one of the most significant events in the crypto world. Hopefully they'll get the most out of it.
Activity: 38

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Activity: 12
The main thing is to make products competitive.

That is true. And the products that they have a lot of applications. I guess the team is also thinking of crypto adaption in an everyday setting.

No doubt, their products, and services are very competitive but at least they should spend time to make some announcements to the community.
Activity: 65

That is true. And the products that they have a lot of applications. I guess the team is also thinking of crypto adaption in an everyday setting.
Activity: 32
team should notify people about listing. its been a while and no updates yet.

Hope they will provide announcement before end of the year, people are starting to get tired of waiting. They should also talk about exchange options.
team should notify people about listing. its been a while and no updates yet.
Blog article about transferring money from PointPay crypto wallet via mobile phone number, all the details and nuances in the payment process https://medium.com/@pointpay/sending-money-via-pointpay-crypto-wallet-using-phone-number-c9204a269766

Very interesting indeed. Hope they'll be able to actually implement it.
Activity: 560
Blog article about transferring money from PointPay crypto wallet via mobile phone number, all the details and nuances in the payment process https://medium.com/@pointpay/sending-money-via-pointpay-crypto-wallet-using-phone-number-c9204a269766
Activity: 44
Any specific date when exchange will be launched? Is the wallet a full version? Hope they provide us specific details.

Let's just wait for guys for further announcements. who has tried the wallet? Any feedback?
Activity: 16
Any specific date when exchange will be launched? Is the wallet a full version? Hope they provide us specific details.
Activity: 21
Things have been very silent lately, whats going on? any updates yet? when wallet release?

I do not follow the news, but I opened their website and found out that the wallet is already launched. Looks pretty good inside, but bth and eth are available to use only. Did anyone try an option of sending the funds via email? 

Wow, I didn't know that. Why they did not announce anything? Or did they? But anyways...still great new. I will try the wallet.

Why not a lot of buzz over the lunch of the wallet? I hope the team plans a bigger and more impact launch of te wallet together with the exchange platform.
Team might be planning something big and they want to announce it together with the release of the exchange platform.

I hope do, its been a while sine we have heard from them. Why is it taking this long?  people are waiting for news and updates all the time.
Activity: 30
Things have been very silent lately, whats going on? any updates yet? when wallet release?

I do not follow the news, but I opened their website and found out that the wallet is already launched. Looks pretty good inside, but bth and eth are available to use only. Did anyone try an option of sending the funds via email? 

Wow, I didn't know that. Why they did not announce anything? Or did they? But anyways...still great new. I will try the wallet.

Why not a lot of buzz over the lunch of the wallet? I hope the team plans a bigger and more impact launch of te wallet together with the exchange platform.
Team might be planning something big and they want to announce it together with the release of the exchange platform.

Activity: 28

It's already mid-October and no BIG news yet. Hope this happens soon. Been waiting for months now.

Well, maybe not so big but pleasant news: they became the best blockchain startup of the year at Blockchain Life 2019 in Moscow a week ago.
Activity: 233

Pages:
Jump to: